• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rear buttstock pouch that accepts ai mags

ryanshaw44

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
I've seen some buttstock pouches that accept ai mags but can't find it now.

Are you wanting JUST a pouch? If so, I'm not sure where to direct you, but Triad Tactical (a Hide Vendor) should be able to assist you with at least the following stock packs as options:

Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs (The "Large" stock pack will hold 2x 5rnd AI mags)

The standard size will hold two 5 round or one 10 round AI mag: Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs*::*Triad Stock Pack

The large size will hold four 5 round, two 10 round, two 5 round 300/338 or one 10 round 300! Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs*::*Triad Large Stock Pack

Last edited:
We will be releasing another stock pack option for AI mags in the next few weeks.

I was in the market and planning on a Triad pack. Any hints on new features, or is it top secret? Should I hold off for a few weeks?