• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

rear stock grip

tigmaned

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2009
MD
guys,
i like to use my left hand to push the stock into my shoulder. but only have the rear sling attachment so not much to grab on to. can i ask what are some items i can get to get a good hold off the bench with a H-S pss stock on my remington.
i have been thinking maybe i should just get a Bell & Carlson medalist tactical the hook stock to solve this..

Re: rear stock grip

You can try attaching a sling to the rear swivel and grab onto that. Another option is a Accu-Shot Monopod, I don't like them as much as a rearbag because or limited height range, but for you it maybe a good option.

http://www.accu-shot.com/

maybe the best thing would be sell the PSS h-s stock and get a Bell & Carlson (The Hook)

pm if you want a PSS stock.

One trick I have seen over here in the UK is to use something to stiffen the rear of the sling, giving you something to help support the rifle.

A cheap and lightweight method is to use a 6 inch length of foam pipe lagging, held on to the sling with duck tape. It may not be as fancy as an Accu-Shot Monopod, but it seems to get the job done.