• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Demi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know enough about gunsmithing to know sucky ones from good ones. Can you guys go into some more detail? I do know that the dual m16s thing was silly. My first thought was a GAU2 works like a champ... seems easier and....ya know better. </div></div>

How about the episode where the only "degreed" gunsmith in the place is putting together some M4's and he does it wrong and has to take 'em back apart...

Now, maybe I'm a bit biased because I build a lot of these and days often run to 3 or 4am, but even then when you do a lot of them they just go together, kind of on autopilot. Maybe I drop a part or something, but I can’t ever remember putting one together wrong and then having to take it apart...

Fact is, no one would watch a show on real gunsmithing or gun-building. I have been trying to get my son to work in the shop with me, but he says its too boring, just doesn’t compete with World of Warcraft, etc… So, my proof is, if it was reality no one would watch…

And I have NEVER stole the handlebars from a little girls bicycle and welded them on what was a perfectly good machinegun then had some pimp ass guy paint dragons on it… And I absolutely NEVER would pose like a total goober for a photo with the thing.

So, other than making everyone in the gun industry look like a bunch of out-of-control, irresponsible red neck ass clowns, those are my gripes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Demi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know enough about gunsmithing to know sucky ones from good ones. Can you guys go into some more detail? I do know that the dual m16s thing was silly. My first thought was a GAU2 works like a champ... seems easier and....ya know better. </div></div>

How about the episode where the only "degreed" gunsmith in the place is putting together some M4's and he does it wrong and has to take 'em back apart...

Now, maybe I'm a bit biased because I build a lot of these and days often run to 3 or 4am, but even then when you do a lot of them they just go together, kind of on autopilot. Maybe I drop a part or something, but I can’t ever remember putting one together wrong and then having to take it apart...

Fact is, no one would watch a show on real gunsmithing or gun-building. I have been trying to get my son to work in the shop with me, but he says its too boring, just doesn’t compete with World of Warcraft, etc… So, my proof is, if it was reality no one would watch…

And I have NEVER stole the handlebars from a little girls bicycle and welded them on what was a perfectly good machinegun then had some pimp ass guy paint dragons on it… And I absolutely NEVER would pose like a total goober for a photo with the thing.

So, other than making everyone in the gun industry look like a bunch of out-of-control, irresponsible red neck ass clowns, those are my gripes.

</div></div>

I'd watch it. I want to learn all about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thease guys any good? </div></div>

Their area of expertise appears to be the Saiga shotgun.

They do good reality TV as well. (Entertainment value).

I wouldn't go to Red Jacket for quality gunsmithing anymore than I would expect Jersey Shore style entertainment to result from putting a camera crew in a master rifle builder's shop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChielScape</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Demi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know enough about gunsmithing to know sucky ones from good ones. Can you guys go into some more detail? I do know that the dual m16s thing was silly. My first thought was a GAU2 works like a champ... seems easier and....ya know better. </div></div>

</div></div>

I'd watch it. I want to learn all about it. </div></div>

Learn all about being an ass clown?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeepguy242</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hell, somthin bout dirty foot redneck trailer trash snagletooth bitches turns me on LOL...

not saying all rednecks are bad, dirty, or trailer trash, just her...

I'd still tap dat! </div></div>

And you would have scratches on your dipstick to prove it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Demi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know enough about gunsmithing to know sucky ones from good ones. Can you guys go into some more detail? I do know that the dual m16s thing was silly. My first thought was a GAU2 works like a champ... seems easier and....ya know better. </div></div>

Now, maybe I'm a bit biased because I build a lot of these and days often run to 3 or 4am, but even then when you do a lot of them they just go together, kind of on autopilot. Maybe I drop a part or something, but I can&#146;t ever remember putting one together wrong and then having to take it apart...

Fact is, no one would watch a show on real gunsmithing or gun-building. I have been trying to get my son to work in the shop with me, but he says its too boring, just doesn&#146;t compete with World of Warcraft, etc&#133; So, my proof is, if it was reality no one would watch&#133;

And I have NEVER stole the handlebars from a little girls bicycle and welded them on what was a perfectly good machinegun then had some pimp ass guy paint dragons on it&#133; And I absolutely NEVER would pose like a total goober for a photo with the thing.

</div></div>

Sign me up, I would love to learn gunsmithing..

Yeah and what is it ya'll want to learn? How to make a lunch box gun? What about a Thompson with rails? These guys are lame, it might be hard to market gunsmithing but I think that it could be equally interesting if they were to experiment creating firearms with different ergonomics, supposedly better less known calibers in comparison to better known calibers. There is all kinds of stuff they could do to make it informational instead they just make mickey mouse crap.

I would like to build my own 1911, something I don't feel comfortable with yet. I don't know enough about them to start fitting them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bad Medicine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and what is it ya'll want to learn?</div></div>

I want to know how to make a suppressed full auto shotgun that can shoot 100rds at 30rds/sec under sea water with a lifetime warranty. It's for duck hunting. Don't judge me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bad Medicine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and what is it ya'll want to learn?</div></div>

I want to know how to make a suppressed full auto shotgun that can shoot 100rds at 30rds/sec under sea water with a lifetime warranty. It's for duck hunting. Don't judge me. </div></div>

LMFAO
aaaaaaannnnnnd I want one too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango__Down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I wonder if any of those abortion makers at RedRacket Firearms check the Hide? </div></div>

One of them posts here.

Man's Best Friend thread

Jer, I've heard of Facebook stalking but never Hide stalking...

It does seem like thats the guy from the show but how did you find him?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jer, I've heard of Facebook stalking but never Hide stalking...

It does seem like thats the guy from the show but how did you find him? </div></div>

I'm not stalking anyone. He posted to a thread I was a participant in. Nothing CIA about finding him at all.

This is how I see the show going. They make so much money from all the "game changers","never bin dun befoe" and opening up new markets" they open up a huge shop. The girl and the father start fighting and eventually split up. The girl opens up her own shop and the fathers declines, since he had to take out a huge mortgage he has to reorganize under chapter 11. After 2 years of not speaking they begin a 2 season reconcilliation. They intertwine Sons of guns with the new reality series "Fruit Vendors of Bayone"with a watercolled, beltfed, 6 barreled banana shooting game changing assault rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rasp65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is how I see the show going. They make so much money from all the "game changers","never bin dun befoe" and opening up new markets" they open up a huge shop. The girl and the father start fighting and eventually split up. The girl opens up her own shop and the fathers declines, since he had to take out a huge mortgage he has to reorganize under chapter 11. After 2 years of not speaking they begin a 2 season reconcilliation. They intertwine Sons of guns with the new reality series "Fruit Vendors of Bayone"with a watercolled, beltfed, 6 barreled banana shooting game changing assault rifle. </div></div>

Nah, that has been dun befoe, on american chopper....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango__Down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I wonder if any of those abortion makers at RedRacket Firearms check the Hide? </div></div>

If Steph from RJF is sporting some new dental work next season, its a good bet they are...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to build my own 1911, something I don't feel comfortable with yet. I don't know enough about them to start fitting them. </div></div>

Keep watching then, you may learn how to weld some girls bicycle handlebars on one with a clown horn and QD flame thrower.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango__Down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I wonder if any of those abortion makers at RedRacket Firearms check the Hide? </div></div>

If Steph from RJF is sporting some new dental work next season, its a good bet they are... </div></div>

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
Thats good!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to build my own 1911, something I don't feel comfortable with yet. I don't know enough about them to start fitting them. </div></div>

Keep watching then, you may learn how to weld some girls bicycle handlebars on one with a clown horn and QD flame thrower.</div></div>

LOL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to build my own 1911, something I don't feel comfortable with yet. I don't know enough about them to start fitting them. </div></div>

Keep watching then, you may learn how to weld some girls bicycle handlebars on one with a clown horn and QD flame thrower.</div></div>

LOL!!!</div></div>
don't forget the tassles on the bar ends !! you can read wind holdoffs easier !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nw1911guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I do believe that his daughter could orally remove the chrome from the silencer

711pw5.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah, give me some of that!

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

</div></div>

In the immortal words of Ron White.......

things that make ya go eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Whoever says she's hot needs to be smacked and sent back to their homestead.

Thanks for the laugh this morning though. lol </div></div>

Hey now, I drink allot and have probably done worse... just say'in.
grin.gif
</div></div>

+1 .....yeah me too.....

Im going to commission them to build me a quad 50 with 4 Barret M82A1's with their new suppresor. I will have them take the captains chairs and third row of seats out of my suburban and build a pop open turret system that pops open. Should be the perfect TV project when their owner says....now don't try this at home guys...were professionals. Probabaly 60-75K for the guns and mods.

I'd only do this bc Im not a member of DSS and dont have access to a suburban that has a friggin dillion aero minigun pop out the top.

Just kidding...wouldnt use these jokers if someone paid me.

LOL! Speaking of that, I wonder if they have a kit out for my Jeep Wrangler... It could be useful if ever I feel the need to light up the foreign cab driver's Bumble Bee Yellow Crown Vic afer he cut me off..

The last show i saw was when the monkey was hot after the chrome princess and will said it was either RJ or the steph. Has there been any other shows since then?
Other than that episode the only other one i saw was were will was building a 1000 yard ak with a big ass krieger barrel. Look tacticool but i think someone for got to tell will that a 7.62x39 isnt the best choice for 1000 yard work. Hell the dam think wouldnt even shoot at 25 feet. I had to look on there web site after that show and i think they wanted something like 2500 bucks for one of those things. I cant believe for a minute they would have sold even one for that kind of money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skeetlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The last show i saw was when the monkey was hot after the chrome princess and will said it was either RJ or the steph. Has there been any other shows since then?
Other than that episode the only other one i saw was were will was building a 1000 yard ak with a big ass krieger barrel. Look tacticool but i think someone for got to tell will that a 7.62x39 isnt the best choice for 1000 yard work. Hell the dam think wouldnt even shoot at 25 feet. I had to look on there web site after that show and i think they wanted something like 2500 bucks for one of those things. I cant believe for a minute they would have sold even one for that kind of money. </div></div>

It was chambered in the .308

shade tree red jacket firearms? they have a show on the discovery channel... check it out... youll know everything you need to about them.

I'd like to know what military boat division would pay" to develop a water cooled dual m16 would be when therier are just better weapons. I guess theNavy's SWCC group forgot to turn in their m249s, M2s! And Dillion aero miniguns for some real .223 firepower. Best made for tv show and everything they shoot with tannerite just makes me laugh.

"yalll don't try this at home now!"

I have come to the conclusion that Red Jacket is a fan of reducing government waste. With all the "government contracts" from the "military" and "local PD" Red Jacket is obviously highlighting wasteful Government spending on piss-poor projects. Otherwise, they're just really huge douches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteelShot11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to know what military boat division would pay" to develop a water cooled dual m16 would be when therier are just better weapons. I guess theNavy's SWCC group forgot to turn in their m249s, M2s! And Dillion aero miniguns for some real .223 firepower. Best made for tv show and everything they shoot with tannerite just makes me laugh.

"yalll don't try this at home now!" </div></div>

Being one who has secured contracts with NAVSOC, USASOC, etc I find their claims of “game changing” developments that will get them the “big military contract” particularly laughable. I know all the folks at ARDEC/Picatinny, Quantico and Crane have to be laughing their asses off.

Sadly, these guys are inevitably going to become the red neck poster children for the next gun control push. Hey, aren’t all gun owner like that?

On a positive note, I think there is an opportunity for some short term profit here. A real “game changer” for the Hide… Some opportunistic person could produce Red Jacket piñatas and market them on the Hide. You could fill them with candy (vs. crap) and beat the bejebas out of them, or order the Tannerite filled versions to take to the range…

Anyone interested can have my idea for free.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yeah, give me some of that!

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

</div></div>

Kinda reminds me of one of the characters from the cancelled show "Drawn Together". Couldn't find a better pic of the episode I wanted to post, but this will do...

Clandbleg.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Red Jacket piñatas and market them on the Hide. You could fill them with candy (vs. crap) and beat the bejebas out of them, or order the Tannerite filled versions to take to the range…

Anyone interested can have my idea for free.

</div></div>
Oooh! I know how to make pinatas. Anyone know how to make Tannerite?

Yeah the episode with them trying to make the quad MG42's was horrible...i dont think they ever really got one to fire right did they?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThorUSMC3209</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah the episode with them trying to make the quad MG42's was horrible...i dont think they ever really got one to fire right did they? </div></div>

Ya gotta cut them a little slack. After all, they were attempting a "real game changer" and the customer needed it by the end of the week... (Not sure for what... Bubba, Boo & Cooters annual squirl hunting championship, maybe...)

Semper Fi