• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ccwpps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the daughter on American Guns Looks better. ncevshe is legal that old man is gonna have trouble. </div></div>

+1 He's gonna need a ready supply of "Plan-B" pills for sure with that fine-ass little hooker. She'll be trouble long before she's legal.

A gunsmith friend of mine and I watch this show on occasion, and we like to 'play' Myster Science Theatre 3000. The show would be even more entertaining if someone would tape us watching Red Jacket.
There would be a lot of BEEPS in editing but it would be fantastic.

the daughter? some of us older farts remember the "troll doll" from the 60,s(1900,s not 1800). ya, if your old enough, you know what i mean.

I'm guessing most of you guys would rather have America watch shows about people hating on guns. At least they are getting people interested in guns and not bashing the industry.

I can only speak for myself - but I would rather that they were credible, as well as competent, if not exceptionally talented. Wouldn't that be a better show? A showcase of exceptional weapon fabrication abilities, instead of exceptional buffoonery?

They lost me when one of the few episodes I watched they built a umm...errr...1000 yd AK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nut job</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing most of you guys would rather have America watch shows about people hating on guns. At least they are getting people interested in guns and not bashing the industry. </div></div>

I would venture to say most people on here want Americans to be pro-gun. These guys are just plain bad and give Americans (especially those unfamiliar with firearms) the wrong idea about the capabilities of certain types of weaponry. The first episode that comes to mind to me is the Thousand Yard AK episode. These guys are tools, American Guns is a much better show. This week, we get to see the Red Jacket crew set a battleship on fire....why am I not shocked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They lost me when one of the few episodes I watched they built a umm...errr...1000 yd AK. </div></div>

Wait a damn second.

I just ordered the 1000yd AK prototype for $10,000 dollars.

On a side note....

Anyone but me think the day and daughter are just a little too friendly?

Red Jacket is better than most of the hunting shows which most have become nothing more than long winded info-mercials. Can't stand shows where they shoot some animal and all of a sudden they find Jesus. Oh, thank ya Lord!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then again ...if this type of weapon is what cranks your cookies and you are comfortable with this clowns work ?

284650_188660964532129_129541613777398_550010_8117589_n.jpg
</div></div>

Please tell me that this ASS CLOWN is from red jacket and that red jacket made that fucked up science project failure that looks to have a set of Huffy handle bars on it ....... Please please say its true so I can go bitch slap my friend </div></div>

Slap him again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfC8bFyJQiA

The unfortunate part is- If you have viewers (and this is probably in reference with most of them) that know little or nothing about guns really, and may be on the fence as far as gun control goes- this show is a GREAT way to make them quickly ANTI gun.
If I was a soccer mom flipping channels with the kids and little Johnny wanted to watch the 'gun show' and saw this crap I'd flip out.
To someone who doesn't know what is required with ALL of the regs and licensing and taxes and crap- they have got to be freaking out over this shit.
Leave it to the media/television to take the idea of a show with potential and turn it into a free for all goat phuqing.
It's the gun industy's version of MTV's 'Real Life'- nothing at all based in true reality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solid_Squirrel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can only speak for myself - but I would rather that they were credible, as well as competent, if not exceptionally talented. Wouldn't that be a better show? A showcase of exceptional weapon fabrication abilities, instead of exceptional buffoonery? </div></div>

I agree 100%. I would love to see a show with a skilled gunsmith go through the process soup-to-nuts (purchasing parts to mounting optics and load development).

Imagine American Guns but with more 'smithing and emphasis on precision. I could see shows comparing the pros/cons of different calibers (ballistics gel at varying ranges, velocity, accuracy, etc.), stocks, rifling, competition builds (two gunsmiths make same caliber to their desires and then see who's does better), custom safari/hunting builds in rather obscure calibers (H&H), etc.

But at the same time, while all that might sound good to you (or great to me) the majority of viewers will probably get bored. I'm eagerly waiting on the data from the 338 bullet testing. I'll probably check the boards every day specifically (but not only) that information. Does anybody really think a decent chunk of TV viewers are that interested? I hope they are, but doubt it.

That being said, if a TV Network producer guy sees this post and decides to make it into a show, I want a reasonable chunk of change, haha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solid_Squirrel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can only speak for myself - but I would rather that they were credible, as well as competent, if not exceptionally talented. Wouldn't that be a better show? A showcase of exceptional weapon fabrication abilities, instead of exceptional buffoonery? </div></div>

I agree 100%. I would love to see a show with a skilled gunsmith go through the process soup-to-nuts (purchasing parts to mounting optics and load development).

Imagine American Guns but with more 'smithing and emphasis on precision. I could see shows comparing the pros/cons of different calibers (ballistics gel at varying ranges, velocity, accuracy, etc.), stocks, rifling, competition builds (two gunsmiths make same caliber to their desires and then see who's does better), custom safari/hunting builds in rather obscure calibers (H&H), etc.

But at the same time, while all that might sound good to you (or great to me) the majority of viewers will probably get bored. I'm eagerly waiting on the data from the 338 bullet testing. I'll probably check the boards every day specifically (but not only) that information. Does anybody really think a decent chunk of TV viewers are that interested? I hope they are, but doubt it.

That being said, if a TV Network producer guy sees this post and decides to make it into a show, I want a reasonable chunk of change, haha.

</div></div>

I agree. But, I think that a happy medium can exist somewhere between the two.

it's all about money hell if i could do the same thing they are i'd take all the money anyone wanted to give me also and i dont have any gunsmith skills outside of mounting a scope. IT's no diffrent than a rock band you just have to have a gimmick and tv.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrgreentie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
577t.jpg

...</div></div>

I remember watching that show. They reamed chamber the of the AK barrel without measuring the headspace. The roughed it.

So BS.

He's really dumb...reality tv personality/star, self-employed, business owner, happy guy making a lot of money...yes, he's the dumb one.

isnt this guy vanilla ice?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lockdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then again ...if this type of weapon is what cranks your cookies and you are comfortable with this clowns work ?

</div></div>

Please tell me that this ASS CLOWN is from red jacket and that red jacket made that fucked up science project failure that looks to have a set of Huffy handle bars on it ....... Please please say its true so I can go bitch slap my friend </div></div>

Slap him again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfC8bFyJQiA </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pogey Bait</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isnt this guy vanilla ice?</div></div>

That's incredibly disrespectful to Vanilla Ice.

Great thread... Seems to be much better than the show.

And ditto for the great idea of watching this show and doing a MS3000 spoof. Throw it on youtube and I can watch it at work, it would be curious as to how many hits you would have.

As for the daughter, it seems that she is packing a few more lbs with each episode. Could be pregnant already? Which one of ya'll is the lucky daddy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: medcpt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's really dumb...reality tv personality/star, self-employed, business owner, happy guy making a lot of money...yes, he's the dumb one. </div></div>

You forgot two: Assclown,
And, the future poster boy for gun control

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrgreentie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
577t.jpg

... </div></div>

Will himself posted over at theakforum.net reguarding this rifle. Essentially he said that the producers didn't show many of the things they did to the rifle, or show anything reguarding the actual performance at extended ranges.

I was sitting on an airplane when I saw this television show and I thought, "Hey a GUN SHOW!" So I turned it on, and I could not turn it off... made me feel kind of sick. More than anything though, I laughed. No body was watching with me, but laughing out loud is essential to making it through an episode. For anyone wondering, the show really is not worth your time of day.

As far as their website, the only cool thing I have seen is their integrally suppressed AK... Don't waste your time with them. Go to KREBS, or just buy ARSENAL.

This thread has me rolling at the comments
laugh.gif

One of the worst shows on television...and that's saying something but then again, if you did a reality show of a shop that's run correctly, it wouldn't be interesting to anyone other than real gun enthusiast.

I'd avoid all RJF guns at any cost...

Two thumbs down and that sons of guns right their with it. Those shows for people who play mw3 and battlefield3 on ps3................... O fluck I do that well

Their still stupid shows lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then again ...if this type of weapon is what cranks your cookies and you are comfortable with this clowns work ?

</div></div>

Freakin' LMAO!!! Dont even wait for an answer.... Just go and bitch slap your friend

Did anyone notice that in the last episode <span style="color: #CC0000">after they built and fired the napalm cannon</span> that <span style="color: #CC0000">Will's face was burnt up and the skin was peeling off of his forehead</span>?.... Such a clown show

I will take a pic from the tv with my cell phone if no one beats me to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone notice that in the last episode <span style="color: #CC0000">after they built and fired the napalm cannon</span> that <span style="color: #CC0000">Will's face was burnt up and the skin was peeling off of his forehead</span>?.... Such a clown show

I will take a pic from the tv with my cell phone if no one beats me to it. </div></div>

Please post that pic we can all, LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!

This is one of the best threads I've seen on here!!!!! LOL!!!

How about the episode where the built the lunchbox-transformer-gun thing for when your out hiking!!!??? That thing was disgusting...

out2lp.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I do believe that his daughter could orally remove the chrome from the silencer

711pw5.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah, give me some of that!

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

</div></div>

Snaggletooth= potentially painful bj and trip to the doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OBXLongRange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meh... I don't trust tmz as far as I can throw em. </div></div>

Like it or not, they get the jump on alot of stories.

BTW...where did the cute blonde assistant go that was in an episode I saw?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gravity_Knight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is one of the best threads I've seen on here!!!!! LOL!!!

How about the episode where the built the lunchbox-transformer-gun thing for when your out hiking!!!??? That thing was disgusting...

out2lp.png
</div></div>

Briefcase/box sub-guns have been around for many years , wasn't his idea...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This been posted yet?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/23/sons-of-guns-atf-william-hayden-firearms/

He's in good company, the ATF has lost HUNDREDS of guns. </div></div>

Not in this thread but there's some questioning to the accuracy of the TMZ report. I think if I owned a gun shop though about the LAST thing I would want to do is put myself in the limelight and open myself for more scrutiny when having to answer to an agency like the ATF.

Here's another short article about them losing their FFLs. It's just talking about the TMZ post, though. It definitely sounds like they got in trouble, as TMZ would not publish something so easy to immediately disprove, as whether they are FFL holders any longer. I for one am not surprised at the suggestion that guns are "growing legs", out of this particular shop. Only figures they'd be shady as hell.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/12/daniel-zimmerman/oops-red-jacket-firearms-loses-their-ffl/

Wow.... I feel safer already knowing there are guys like these (Red Jacket) showing America how "real" gun owners act.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">QUOTE > Snaggletooth= potentially painful bj and trip to the doc

Not to mention the lifelong meds you would now have to take after catching something from that Skank ! </div></div>

As the saying goes, "Diamonds are forever...... and so is herpes"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sasquatch98226</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow.... I feel safer already knowing there are guys like these (Red Jacket) showing America how "real" gun owners act. </div></div>

These guys are helping the anti-gun crowd more than the nuts that show up every once and a while shoot up an Arby's...

I am telling you, these are the dumbest SOB's ever to be put on TV.

I would not trust the backwards jackasses to change the tire on my car....they are embarrassing, I was born and raised in Baton Rouge

I have already posted in this thread earlier, a group of guys at work made a group purchase of those $1100 Saiga shotguns and not one of them would go 2 rounds without jamming.

There was a dealer at a recent gun show who had one of their AK's under a glass case with lock and key, like it was the Crown Jewels, telling me it was a Red Jacket and it was the most sought after AK, I think he had a $2K price tag on it, I basically told he he was smoking dope.

As you can see, I dont care for these guys...

Anyone ever see how the ass clown posed with the motorcycle machine gun shoots a pistol? I cringe at the thought of the potential numbers of untrained people out there that will see that and think that is how it's done. I want to slap him in the back of the head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">brownells is selling parts by them now....

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=45126...CHARGING-HANDLE </div></div>

I feel like calling Brownells and telling them what I really think, I cannot believe they are carrying stuff made by these clowns.

Merry Christmas!!!!