• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket

If they were honest about what they were doing- dicking around with stupid off the wall ideas... Okay, wouldn't be too bad of a show. Would make me think of myth busters a bit- they would just be attempting this stupid stuff just to see if they could do it. But when they pretend it's a serious business contract and what not... give me a damn break. You're just making yourself look like a damn idiot and not doing any justice for normal gun owners and gunsmiths.

more drama and soap opera for me to handle ...sorry been the mud and trenchs to long!

As stupid as the show is and the owners "game changer" attitude, I have to admit, I would love to have one of those truck mounted tri-siaga shotgun rotating machine guns they built. Not practical in anyway, but blazing thru an alfalfa field chasing down jack rabbits with that thing would be a hoot.

First off, I would bang her sober, kiss her goodnight, wake up, do it again and make her breakfast. Not because she's hot but because I have zero morals and there is 2 types of pussy, some and none!!! Second, I love the helo gun mount that looked like someone slapped some boogers on it and threw it in the oven. Third, WTF!!!!!! whats up with that stock you built for the DE .50 AE!?!?!?!?!? That was the most hideous looking thing EVER!!!!!!! Anyways, You guys made my night with this thread!!!!!!

I'm surprised they havent been sued by Century yet...
I thought Century had most of the patents for building shitty stuff?

I really got a kick out of the Taser/Shotgun combo...nothing screams A/D like having two options on one weapon. Oops, meant to use the Taser on that one...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yooper time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really got a kick out of the Taser/Shotgun combo...nothing screams A/D like having two options on one weapon. Oops, meant to use the Taser on that one...
</div></div>

I know. It's right up there with the trigger forgrip light that I think Surefire makes. Kind of like rubbing your head and patting your stomach at the same time with your life on the line.

awesome, I love the cartoon with the chick in the helmet

What about that crappy MagPul FPG that they made
wink.gif

That was laughable

http://i52.tinypic.com/4l2iz9.jpg

I work my ass off and still not making as much money as they are...WTF??

Now that the most awesome show on television is back on, we have no reason to be on the hide. We can get all of our shooting/equipment advice from the guys at Red Jacket. Where can I get a blue AK-47!!!!???? It will go great with all my other blue camo when I am swimming in the ocean or flying in the sky with Superman.....

chardog....come up with a gimmick and sell some tshirts. Problem solved. That is probably the best product that leaves the location.

If you watch the show the big white boxes with blue logos on it are all tshirts. My old company used to get ours from the same place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yooper time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really got a kick out of the Taser/Shotgun combo...nothing screams A/D like having two options on one weapon. Oops, meant to use the Taser on that one...
</div></div>

LMAO....

Holy fuck... Those hacks got a CNC machine now... Lord help us....

Wait a minute, they still couldn't figure out how to make the "Game Changa Shotgun Gatlin' Gun" work...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhart2424</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off, I would bang her sober, kiss her goodnight, wake up, do it again and make her breakfast. Not because she's hot but because I have zero morals and there is 2 types of pussy, some and none!!! Second, I love the helo gun mount that looked like someone slapped some boogers on it and threw it in the oven. Third, WTF!!!!!! whats up with that stock you built for the DE .50 AE!?!?!?!?!? That was the most hideous looking thing EVER!!!!!!! Anyways, You guys made my night with this thread!!!!!!</div></div>
-1 : If I was real shitfaced I might consider banging that gap in her mouth. But this would definately be one of my "stories over standards" moments.

Quit derailing the resurrection of this thread. It's about where in the hell can I get a blue AK-47. Oh and it needs to be one of those "Thousand Yard" AK's that they were obviously shooting waaaaaaaaaay closer than 1k out. Oh and I bet they can build me one that is Sub MOA at 1k too.....

Quite frankly, I wouldn't wish their work on anyone. I was unlucky enough to obtain one of their AK builds in a trade. Let's just say that I could have done cleaner assembly work on my own using nothing but a ball peen hammer and vice grips.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rawdeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do I watch this show? I'm annoyed for an hour every time. And now they appeared to have incorporated a soap opera. </div></div>

It's always been a soap opera as far as i'm concerned haha

Have y'all seen the newest episode where theybmountednan m240 and a mark 19 grenade launcher on the same mount to the back of a police patrol boat on the ms river? Wtf is this??? This may have been one of the biggest hack jobs I have ever seen. It looks like it was made in a beginners metal working class or something.. And the side mounted smoke flare launcher was a classy touch.

I'm wondering if this show is completely scripted for tv with everything they do. Remember, don't try this at home!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TxShooter63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets face it, we watch because the daughter is hot.... </div></div>

Ummmmm ya I going to go ahead and have to disagree with you on that one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteelShot11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have y'all seen the newest episode where theybmountednan m240 and a mark 19 grenade launcher on the same mount to the back of a police patrol boat on the ms river? Wtf is this??? This may have been one of the biggest hack jobs I have ever seen. It looks like it was made in a beginners metal working class or something.. And the side mounted smoke flare launcher was a classy touch.

I'm wondering if this show is completely scripted for tv with everything they do. Remember, don't try this at home! </div></div>

Also, you better remember if you are boating on the river in East Baton Rouge, LA; DONT violate the No Wake Zone ordinance, or they light your wake zone violating ass up and blow you boat clean to runabout hell!! I'm just saying...

Ha ha, that is awesome. The people and the show just make me laugh. I have to change it after 5 mins.

I wonder if they will mount a full auto M4 onto my Seadoo? That would look cool wouldn't it? I'd have to have it done in 4 days!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteelShot11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if they will mount a full auto M4 onto my Seadoo? That would look cool wouldn't it? I'd have to have it done in 4 days! </div></div>

What a good idea!

I use to race Waverunners and that really could have come in handy. But rather than one M4, I'm thinking maybe their dual M4 water cooled system with beta C mags. They could probably tie the water cooling system for the M4's into the watercrafts engine water cooling system. I'm also thinking you could go with a gyro stabilized mount and heads up sighting system like on the AH-64 Apache's 30mm chain gun.

Oh, and maybe one of those niffty smoke grenade launchers, make the other guys miss the bouy's...

I'd win every race for sure and nobody would F with me on the lake. He could then market this game-changer to the Sheriff's dept's watercraft patrol...

I wonder if Red Jackoff is up for something like that...

Rednecks Rule!

(Note: If you see this on a future episode, you know their reading these posts.)

Man, that's hilarious! An engine water cooled dusk m16 set up......sweet.

I used to race the original stand ups...had one built by performance jet ski....man it was sweet. He could have built me a smoke system to block people's vision and make people miss the buoy!

Great idea man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteelShot11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if they will mount a full auto M4 onto my Seadoo? That would look cool wouldn't it? I'd have to have it done in 4 days! </div></div>

HAHAHA!!!

I use to watch it because it was entertaining. After watching American Guns, Red Jacket looks like kids play. At least on American Guns the owner isn't as obnoxious as Will from Red Jacket. Lets be honest, most of what is on TV is garbage. They air what sells, and stupid stuff usually sells.

And at least the guys at American Guns actually build some goood looking usable gear. Red Jacket is a sitcom.

Still want a water cooled full auto machine gun on my sea doo. That idea is friggin brilliant.

Yeah the water cooled machine gun was sweet, and that box gun was so lame. I am sure up close the craftsmanship is not so good. You could tell before they painted it the welds and grinding were not quality. You may get a completely custom gun, but it won't going to look like it was done professionally.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That gun they made that folds out of the box was so gay! </div></div>

I know, they should have made it out of an Incredible Hulk lunch box for starters. What a bunch of dumb ass douches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrgreentie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
577t.jpg

... </div></div>

You sir, have given me my signature pic!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: klf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeepguy242</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hell, somthin bout dirty foot redneck trailer trash snagletooth bitches turns me on LOL...

not saying all rednecks are bad, dirty, or trailer trash, just her...

I'd still tap dat! </div></div>

And you would have scratches on your dipstick to prove it. </div></div>

Get some shit that Ajax can't scrub off.

She is a little redneck spinner fuck toy isn't she!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cal50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are the big time wrestling of gunsmiths. </div></div>

LOL