• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket

with this going on ..nothing about them is seriously taken

and I thought McGuyver was fullashit

206128_188661027865456_129541613777398_550011_3727348_n.jpg

yea, but mcGuyver made shit with a bowling ball, bleach, and 3 foot of string, that worked, and blew shit up... and he didnt sell it to people for a shit ton of money either...

McGuyver was the shit!

Dont shame him be associating him with these oxygen thiefs... or he will call in a predator drone using only his sunglasses, chewed gum, and battery from his jeep.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thease guys any good? </div></div>Yeah, there great at looking like inbred douche bags.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toolmaker64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thease guys any good? </div></div>Yeah, there great at looking like inbred douche bags. </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I just love it when they say ''This is going to be a game changer" we should get some government contracts out of this. Really? a water cooled M-16 made with copper tubing, a five gallon bucket and a fish tank pump? WTF!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thease guys any good? </div></div>

Glock30

Thanks for starting this thread.

I have concluded, these guys are good. Good for one hell of a laugh.

This stuff is funny as hell, but sadly, mostly true...

Like when he marketed a supressed select fire grenade launcher to a small town sheriff. I'm sure he would use it a lot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thease guys any good? </div></div>

Glock30

Thanks for starting this thread.

I have concluded, these guys are good. Good for one hell of a laugh.

This stuff is funny as hell, but sadly, mostly true...
</div></div>

Any time bro!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondakilla98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like when he marketed a supressed select fire grenade launcher to a small town sheriff. I'm sure he would use it a lot. </div></div>

Ya, kind of re-writes the book on SWAT breaching and entry... The perfect choice if you want to blow the building clean to hell and kill all the ocupants before entry...

Rock on Sheriff Bubba!

Reminds me of...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-z2ucmARq-k"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-z2ucmARq-k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-z2ucmARq-k"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-z2ucmARq-k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

?

Oh man this thread is hillarious, I couldn't stop reading! Unlike everyone else though I choose not to help their ratings even though my old master gunns is friends with the owner of red jacket. Funny thing is I really wanted to like this show, I gave it chance after chance, it is just embarrassing and stupid. They have a great oppurtunity to educate society of the positive effect of firearms.... instead they make us all look like a bunch of inbred, uneducated, rednecks. I keep watching pawn stars chumly is more entertaining then these 5 or 6 clowns. Keep up the funny posts though I look rediculous here at work sitting behind my computer busting out laughing!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets face it if you screw up a AK you are a dumb shit. These guys screw up everything and still get away with it. </div></div>

Doing it correctly is rather tricky. Building a bolt gun is easier assuming you have the right equipment and tooling. A monkey could assemble an AR and chances are it would function safely. A monkey with a hammer can assemble an AK but if the rivets are not correct the thing has a good chance of self destructing.

Not saying its a better platform so lets not go down that path, just saying they are labor intensive and require a different skillset than what most gunsmiths are use to. For most guns you need to be a machinist for an AK you need to be a sheetmetal worker lol. The US seems to be the only place where dissassembly and reassembly of AK is a common prctice due to our import laws regarding firearms. Every other place in the world just throws them away when they are beyond simple repair which IMO is the correct approach but with cheap ammo cheap US made receivers and cheap parts kits they are hard to resist.

The few RJF Krinks I have seen were flawless and they had a stellar reputation pre SOG for AK work. Again not defending them I hate the show and think its nothing but bad press for the firearms and especially the gunsmith comunity. All I was saying is that they did that one thing well and should have stuck to that niche.

What gets me is how transparently and poorly scripted the show is...to allude that DOD, NSW and whatever other three letter agency that sounds cool are soliciting this retarded crap is just wrong on a variety of levels.

Anyways OP stick with a GAP or APA for customs or LMT or KAC (if you can afford one) for off the shelf.

Also go kick your EMO in the junk and find out why you dont have DTS underway, FFG's and PC's the two smallest piles of crap in the fleet have DTS so sombody at your command needs to pay their cable bill
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then again ...if this type of weapon is what cranks your cookies and you are comfortable with this clowns work ?

284650_188660964532129_129541613777398_550010_8117589_n.jpg
</div></div>

Please tell me that this ASS CLOWN is from red jacket and that red jacket made that fucked up science project failure that looks to have a set of Huffy handle bars on it ....... Please please say its true so I can go bitch slap my friend </div></div>

Yes, yes & yes

These guys are hilarious. Never has a show been more built for TV. My favorite episode is when they made a water cooling system for twin full auto M16's....kept the gas tube temp down with some copper wire wrapped around the gas tube and flowing with a pump and car battery.

Now, who in there right mind would want a gun like that on there boat going into a total shitstorm. Oh me, me! I wouldn't want to take a better weapon like an M240 or even a m249 SAW. Hell, SWCC boats are equipped with M2's and mini-guns...but nah, I'll take a rigged pair of M-16s that are water cooled instead. WTF? They should have said that this weapon will be used for either shooting paper targets or alligators in the swamp. Most ridiculous set up I have ever seen someone make...

And they wont make me a supppresor for my entry 12 gauge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I do believe that his daughter could orally remove the chrome from the silencer

711pw5.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah, give me some of that!

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

</div></div>

In the immortal words of Ron White.......

things that make ya go eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Whoever says she's hot needs to be smacked and sent back to their homestead.

Thanks for the laugh this morning though. lol

When the Sons Of Guns show started I checked it out hoping for something cool and firearms related. Well it sucked but I watched a few more times hoping to see one of their creations epically fail and maybe hurt someone. You know, same reason people watch NASCAR. Then I stopped watching completely because I didn't want to help the shows ratings.

If you want to see an ok show about guns, American Guns seems to be the way to go. At least they actually make guns rather than modify already existing firearms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are/were one of the top AK builders in the US. Problem is they should have stuck to doing what they were good at. I'm 110% sure the show is mostly stagged and its been great for their cash flow but the show is retarded and thats hard to get past.

Wouldnt look at anything other than an AK from them and given that I would look to Krebs or Jim Fuller (Rifle Dynamics) before ordering a RJF AK. </div></div>

Ok I had no idea about a show, I dont have a tv, I only pay for the internet. I told a guy on my ship I was thinking of getting the GAP-10 from GAP and he suggested I look up red jacket.
Now red jacket could make the best rifle on earth and I wouldn't buy it because they have a tv show. Apparently isnt the case. Looks like im sticking to the GAP-10 </div></div>

Make mental note to never listen to that guy about guns again. He must not like you if he recommended that mickey mouse ass clown operation. Instead of being Gunsmiths, they should open an abortion clinic. They murder perfectly good guns into some mad max half assed abortion. Not that I support abortion but it seems its appropriate to call there stuff what it is...FAIL. Their shit scares me too as other guys have said.

I wouldn't shoot, carry, or be seen with their shit in my hands. The show is a fail and the reality TV drama garbage that goes on shows their level of professionalism. Oh and you got to love the Wompass daughter. Let's be clear to those who are not native of LA. Not all of the women there are snagletooth drama queens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeepguy242</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its like a soap opera with guns... kinda like on the same caliber as american chopper and OCC is to bikes...

bunch of hacks...

but i would TAP the daughter with a quickness... </div></div>

I you serious? Maybe a grudgef#$k???... NO!

That's not even going to qualify taking one for the team after she's been triple bagged with a 1/5 of Southern Comfort in your blood stream.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I do believe that his daughter could orally remove the chrome from the silencer

711pw5.jpg
</div></div>

</div></div>

I'll bet she can use those can openers to flatten that damn thing into sheet metal.

hell, somthin bout dirty foot redneck trailer trash snagletooth bitches turns me on LOL...

not saying all rednecks are bad, dirty, or trailer trash, just her...

I'd still tap dat!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nw1911guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I do believe that his daughter could orally remove the chrome from the silencer

711pw5.jpg
</div></div>

</div></div>

In the immortal words of Ron White.......

things that make ya go eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Whoever says she's hot needs to be smacked and sent back to their homestead.

Thanks for the laugh this morning though. lol </div></div>

Hey now, I drink allot and have probably done worse... just say'in.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets face it if you screw up a AK you are a dumb shit. These guys screw up everything and still get away with it. </div></div>

Doing it correctly is rather tricky. Building a bolt gun is easier assuming you have the right equipment and tooling. A monkey could assemble an AR and chances are it would function safely. A monkey with a hammer can assemble an AK but if the rivets are not correct the thing has a good chance of self destructing.

Not saying its a better platform so lets not go down that path, just saying they are labor intensive and require a different skillset than what most gunsmiths are use to. For most guns you need to be a machinist for an AK you need to be a sheetmetal worker lol. The US seems to be the only place where dissassembly and reassembly of AK is a common prctice due to our import laws regarding firearms. Every other place in the world just throws them away when they are beyond simple repair which IMO is the correct approach but with cheap ammo cheap US made receivers and cheap parts kits they are hard to resist.

The few RJF Krinks I have seen were flawless and they had a stellar reputation pre SOG for AK work. Again not defending them I hate the show and think its nothing but bad press for the firearms and especially the gunsmith comunity. All I was saying is that they did that one thing well and should have stuck to that niche.

What gets me is how transparently and poorly scripted the show is...to allude that DOD, NSW and whatever other three letter agency that sounds cool are soliciting this retarded crap is just wrong on a variety of levels.

Anyways OP stick with a GAP or APA for customs or LMT or KAC (if you can afford one) for off the shelf.

Also go kick your EMO in the junk and find out why you dont have DTS underway, FFG's and PC's the two smallest piles of crap in the fleet have DTS so sombody at your command needs to pay their cable bill
wink.gif

</div></div>

DMack has done an extensive review on the PWS MK214 and has had good expirience with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Wow, this picture LOOKS just like the SOUNDS she makes... "Derrrhuhuh"

Awesome find Jer.

P.S. Someone please tell her to ease up on the Oxycontins.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Wow, this picture LOOKS just like the SOUNDS she makes... "Derrrhuhuh"

Awesome find Jer.

P.S. Someone please tell her to ease up on the Oxycontins. </div></div>

BWAHAHAHA!!!

if she eases up on the drugs, i might not have a chance LOL!!!!

IDK man even with all the alcohal I could handle I still wouldn't touch her with your pole. That thing is pretty disgusting in my book, idk maybe off show she has a good personality to impress you with??

I have caught a couple episodes of this train wreck. This is proof that we need to add more chlorine to the gene pool. The one where they tried to conect 4 mg42s. One of the shop monkey nuts almost got bit. The shop guy that is chasing the owners daught would masterbate in the shop if he thought he could get away with it. BTW that daughter needs about 10k in dental work and to put the meth down. After watching this they give rednecks a bad name.

The daughter is a fucking troll.. She thinks she is hot shit too. I wouldn't hit that with Jeepguy's dick, and Jer pushing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The daughter is a fucking troll.. She thinks she is hot shit too. I wouldn't hit that with Jeepguy's dick, and Jer pushing... </div></div>

...and a permission slip from EasyJ1's mother.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The daughter is a fucking troll.. She thinks she is hot shit too. I wouldn't hit that with Jeepguy's dick, and Jer pushing... </div></div>

...and a permission slip from EasyJ1's mother. </div></div>

I got my big boy pants on, Momma says I can do what I want...

As long as her faces doesn't get too close.....
After a handle of vodka, well, its all pink in the middle.

....before my wife that is......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...If you want to see an ok show about guns, American Guns seems to be the way to go. At least they actually make guns rather than modify already existing firearms. </div></div>
I'll give this show the effort on making the guns... but the guy is too much of a douche to listen to. Reminds me of the guy on the other show where they travel around buying storage rooms.

just goes to show that they will give anyone a reality show, and the masses will watch it, making them famous...

maybe i should get my own reality show!!! LOL..

I dont know enough about gunsmithing to know sucky ones from good ones. Can you guys go into some more detail? I do know that the dual m16s thing was silly. My first thought was a GAU2 works like a champ... seems easier and....ya know better.

I am originally from Baton Rouge and these guys drive me crazy. They make every project seem like they are assembling a guidance system for a Predator Drone...

My wife refuses to stay in the same room when I do watch the show, but I can only stand a few minutes and then I have to turn it off...

The show that made me jump up a scream at the TV was the Flame Thrower episode....thank God I had a DVR, I re-wound it 10 times to make sure I heard it right....

Will said he needed an inert gas for one of the tanks like nitrogen or air....AIR!!!! Inert???, WTF, is this man nuts, you hit that system with AIR and you would need tweezers to pick up the flesh....what a jackass...

These guys are not gunsmiths, like one poster said, they give gunsmiths a bad name....

Now true story, a group of guys that I work with made a group order for 10 or 12 of the Siaga RJF modified shotguns...I was at the range when they tried them and I don't think a single one of them fired three shots in a row without a jam....

I would not let these guys change a light bulb....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 77Bronc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would not let these guys change a light bulb....

77 </div></div>

Bet they'd claim they were opening up a new market
laugh.gif