• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Reducing Insert Set for your Auto Trickler

MDM

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2009
Ohio
ATinsert4.jpg

Reducing Insert Set for your Auto Trickler - $20 shipped.

Not sure where my original thread went but I'm still getting PMs about the inserts for the Auto Trickler I've been making .

I've made a couple of different sized inserts that will be sold as a set. The inserts are a taper fit into your Auto trickler discharge tube. Just twist them in and go. There is a large ID and slightly smaller ID insert in the set. Some guys report they like the smaller insert and some like the larger best. You might find one insert works better for your particular powder, that’s why you get them both.

PM me if you want a set. Thanks.

atinsert1-jpg.1031636
atinsert3-jpg.1031637
atinsert4-jpg.1031638

Attachments

• ATinsert5.jpg
    ATinsert5.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640
Edited because it looks like it's only for the autotrickler. I'm a poor only have the Chargemaster that is driving me mad....

I make them for the Chargemaster as well.

I sent you a pm. I then saw the charge Master thread. My autotrickler underthrows because I over compensate to prevent overthrows.
I want some!!!!

These inserts are an important part of my charging process. Recently moved and couldn't find my inserts, decided to load my 100 rounds without the inserts.

My autotrickler kept overthrowing charges and it was driving me nuts. Put the reloading on hold until I found my inserts. Took some time, but I found them and its all good now. Finished my 100 rounds and only overthrew once! Can't recommend these enough!

bump, FYI, tested and working in the MatchMaster as well.

i see you sell these for the chargemasters, i only have an intellidropper at the moment. would the one for the chargemaster work on the intellidropper?

I make them for the Chargemaster as well.

Still in business and making for chargemaster?

If you're still making these, I'll take a set.

Have you tried these on the V4?
I don't have a V4, but have guys using them. The caveat is they are a little more difficult to install - not much room to work. You almost need to use a small pair of needle nose.

Reactions: *Tavman*
Only have v4. How does this work to reduce overthrows on v4 ?

Only have v4. How does this work to reduce overthrows on v4 ?
From guys that have got back to me, it works the same as it always has, not as easy to install. It's still a tapered/slip fit, but just not as much room to get it in place. Its kind of difficult to get fingers and insert in the unit at the same time so you might have to get creative with some small needle nose pliers. This is what guys have told me, I don't have a v4 myself.