• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownells e-mailed me last night that my order was processed. I'm kind of shocked.

(5,000 cci 400 SRP)

awaiting shipping confirmation now. Still won't believe it until they hit my front step.
Just make sure you are there, they sent mine “signature require” 🙁

EDIT 2 MINUTES LATER: Nevermind - Out Of Stock Already!!!

Wow, I generally miss out but I did get in on this one and Midway has notified me that it shipped (really, just label created).

It was a 2 box of 100 limit....which I'm kind of ok with.

Reactions: fxdrider
A lot of powder in stock at PV right now, Hodgdon of all flavors, IMR 4064, hs-6, etc

Reactions: TrevK
Yeah I was shocked when I scored s little 2520. I was going so fast to checkout LOL. I was like fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck gogogogogoooo

I only have like 1/2 pound left and neeeeeeed that shit for my 77gr 556 loading like fat kid need cake.
I started running 2520 in my 77gn loads but I got crazy variations over temperature changes. Group size and speed changed a noticeable amount over 30 degrees or so

Reactions: clcustom1911
I started running 2520 in my 77gn loads but I got crazy variations over temperature changes. Group size and speed changed a noticeable amount over 30 degrees or so
I do plan to run a summer (85+) and winter (under 85) load. I was doing 25.2 under a 77gr and did fine in September down by my neck of the woods.

I just scored 16lbs of powder thanks to that discord that you guys posted! Thanks for the help boys!

Graf's has one 8 lb jug of VV 24n41 in stock. I doubt it will last long.

Graf's has one 8 lb jug of VV 24n41 in stock. I doubt it will last long.

On discord, can you set alerts for the exact primers you want? Or just “rifle primers” and get everything posted

On discord, can you set alerts for the exact primers you want? Or just “rifle primers” and get everything posted
Just rifle primers. SRP and LRP.

Too many people on discord now. The chances of getting primers are slim to none. Going to part luck, part skill, part unicorn.

At this point, its going to be finding them on store shelves in local places that are willing to limit the purchases until supply comes back. Which might not be for a year to 18mo or ????

LOL, I checked out with 10K 450 primers but the site never asked for payment, I called
and was told sorry 1K per customer. So I bought 1K.

People trying to buy 10k primers are the reason we are in this shortage situation with high prices.
That's like 4 months of primers for some of us. 10k isn't hoarding if that's just what you normally use.

Back to what the thread was intended for before this turns into another train wreck about price gouging and hoarding.

I managed to snag 8lbs of H4350 from Brownells. Missed out on the CCI 400’s though. Saw them available, but couldn’t get to them quick enough! Not on Discord though.

Not trying to derail but I would bet the number of people reselling the primers/hoarding vs the amount of guys that shoot over 2k rounds a year is 10-1.

You might be surprised, especially when you include guys who shoot 3-gun and/or pistol competitively.

You might be surprised, especially when you include guys who shoot 3-gun and/or pistol competitively.

tenor (1).gif

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Im now on discord but dont know how to get notifications for certain products

primers ETA to deliver is tomorrow. I'm keeping half for myself and sold 5 lots of 500 to local shooters who were not shooting because they didn't have any components. It's not much - but it'll get them to a couple matches at least.

I'm still shocked. first of all - fast shipping on brownell's part. midway has been incredibly fast too.

midsouth on the other hand........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.