• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

reloading sheet to fill in

pdice

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2010
Does anyone have a good reloading sheet to fill in for each of my loads? I've been searching for a while, but I haven't found one I quite like yet. I'd really like to put on there a diagram for the bullet and its attributes including neck sizing info, OAL, and then a fps with zero conditions.

Re: reloading sheet to fill in

Make your own with Excel. That's the only way to get exactly what you want.

I am frustrated with the same problem. Seemed like every hand written log I made was different, so I looked for a template in Excel, then gave up and made my own. My loading isn't nearly as detailed or advanced as many of the folks on here; so I'm sure I'm missing lots of the finer points that some track. My spreadsheet still isn't quite right for what I'm doing, and I end up revising it every time I change calibers or factor in some new technique/component. Keep getting hung up when I am doing load development and want to tie the reloading details to the chrono results. Every few batches I decide that the "comments" field is insufficient and I need to add/modify some columns...

I'll be doing some reloading over next couple weeks and will revise; then I will post up my latest version.

I really like your diagram idea, that may need to get added.

A database would really work better than a spreadsheet, may have to go that way at some point.

Have you looked at Impact Data Books? They have a whole book as well as individual sheets just for reloading and 1 of them is a diagram of a bullet with space to write in all the specs for your load.
here's a link to that page
Load development

Impact Data Books as mentioned.

+1 for the Impact Data Books. They contain everything you need. But at a minimum use a spreadsheet as previously mentioned.