• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Remington AAC-SD

birddogsx3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2008
Kansas City, KS
Anybody shooting one with 175gr plus bullets? Thoughts on the rifle? Thinking about getting one to load for heavier bullets including 208 A-max.

Re: Remington AAC-SD

I have this rifle in a manners T4 with chassis, I think it is the cats pajamas. I only have shot 168 and 175 which produces .5 or lower consistently.

I have one in a Mcmillian A4 with badger DBM. I too would have to say it's the cats pajamas. I have only used 175 SMK's. Shoots great for my needs.

Overall the rifle is good it is a 700, that is threaded from factory. The stock is crap as of right now I am working on correcting this problem, with two steel rods and some devcon. I like the feel of the stock it is just very week hopefully the devcon will fix the problem. The only other issue that I have had with mine is rem did not put a relief cut on the end of the threads. Which would not allow my can to screw all the way down to the end of the barrel. Other than that it has been a good and accurate rifle.IMO