• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Remington long action dbm

Mississippiboy

Pork
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2013
Mississippi
I am looking for dbm for a remington long action that will feed 260 remington reliably. I built a 260 remington recently and I had a long action available so I built it on it and now I'm lookin for some dbm for it and I was just wondering if anyone had run across this before and which one did you go with. Thanks and GOD bless

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only option is to use 300wm mags and bend the feed lips. I'm not personally familiar with the 260 but looking at a side by side pic of it with 30-06 they are very similar in size and this works fine with 30-06.
You'll be hard pressed to beat the deal Kiff has going on at PTG right now, assuming you have a BDL inlet already these drop right in, $200 with 1 mag https://shop.pacifictoolandgauge.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_90_95&products_id=1124