• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Revic ACURA RS25i

Below are a couple stills from the video where it looks like they have a mock up of the new PMR that goes to 25x and has the electronics behind the mag ring???

IMG_7355.jpeg

IMG_7356.jpeg

I recognize they are focusing on rich hunters with more dollars than sense, but I'm hoping the PMR v2 keeps the build quality versus making it too lightweight.

Guess you won't be doing any holdovers.

I've been messing with one of these for a few weeks and I have to say that the reticle is probably one of the best FFP hunting reticles I have seen to date. It's biggest flaw is that it is in MOA. It does give me about 4MOA of holdover if I need to make a quick adjustment, but it is intended for dialing.

It is indeed designed for dialing elevation and holding wind, but that thick bottom post really helps it work well on low power.

ILya

Reactions: EMdoc12
Looks nice but seems a bit heavy. At any rate looking forward to checking it out at when pops and I have our long range class / hunt with Gunwerks at the end of next month. Hopefully will see the new PMR there too.

Guys on Rokslide have been talking about about THLR doing the reticle for this.

I like it quite a bit more than I thought I would. Obviously needs to be in Mils, could also make a few small changes but it'd be pretty sweet on a dedicated hunting rifle.

I've been messing with one of these for a few weeks and I have to say that the reticle is probably one of the best FFP hunting reticles I have seen to date. It's biggest flaw is that it is in MOA. It does give me about 4MOA of holdover if I need to make a quick adjustment, but it is intended for dialing.

It is indeed designed for dialing elevation and holding wind, but that thick bottom post really helps it work well on low power.

ILya
Have you played with their new RF binoculars? Would like to hear your opinion.