• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

RFK Jr fauchi book

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
a must read even if you already know or believe that the gov,big tech/pharma,university line is all lies,manipulation,control efforts and propaganda. the detail,research and documentation are most impressive. a lot of stuff most here believe but here is proof. the big surprises are chapters on AIDS. long story short,there was and is serious doubt amongst many authorities that HIV is in doubt as the only or primary cause of AIDS syndrome. these people were savagely suppressed and the techniques used were good practice for fauchi's suppression of contrary opinions re covid. i always wondered why AIDS was a male homosexual disease in US & europe and a heterosexual female disease in africa and i think asia.

Reactions: The D
I’m almost finished listening to it on audible. I already assumed he was a blood-soaked monster but this book is all the proof anyone needs