• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Rings for a .375CT

arghloba

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2017
Texas
I just recently purchased a USO B25 off of the PX section here for my DTA HTI in .375, which includes a pair of Kelbly's rings. Do any of ya'll have any troubles running rings on a large caliber rifle? This is my first big boy and was wondering if I should just go ahead and order a Spuhr one-piece mount.

Thanks in advance,

Era-Tac has some nice 0-70 MOA adjustable mounts also. I have one of their mounts and it's rock-solid. Let's you get all of the mechanical elevation out of your optic.

1573852019044.png

Trouble as in what? Scope coming lose? I run rings on everything up to 50 BMG. The Kelbly rings are excellent rings and will work fine.

Era-Tac has some nice 0-70 MOA adjustable mounts also. I have one of their mounts and it's rock-solid. Let's you get all of the mechanical elevation out of your optic.

Word on the street is, they'll be coming out with one that goes up to 150moa (close to 44mils) soon...

Reactions: AIAW
Word on the street is, they'll be coming out with one that goes up to 150moa (close to 44mils) soon...

Damn! At that point the eyebox starts to become a concern (if you can keep the scope bell off of the barrel).