• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

So what civil rights means now is basically...

Free to trash and burn and exert ideology by force over the physically disadvantaged?

Lmao...sure.

Reactions: Jim Out
This trial has left me with a terrible yet unshakable question.

With the drastic polarization that's occurred in this country. It seems to me a trial by a jury of ones piers would need to be like minded piers that actually share the same value system. I know a lot of Lefty's that are literally unreachable via common sense, logic, or reason. Just one of those shit stains on a Jury is no good.

I say make the lefty shit stains get tried by lefty shit stains & let the rest of us have 12 R's or 12 I's

A) Trial by jury is your right. You can waive it. Then the judge becomes your jury.

B) It's peers, not piers.

Look who is calling for violence now.

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-19_170929_www.foxnews.com.png

I can't help but think. . .what if Kyle hadn't been there? What if he did something else that night? What if. . .What if. . . How different things could be.
Joseph Rosenbaum could be raping children this very weekend. Anthony Huber could be skating toward his 4th domestic abuse case. But, unfortunately, the larpers decided to play dress-up, and messed with the wrong kid. FAFO.
The twinks at Starbucks are in a tizzy right now. . .feelings hurt and tears in the pumpkin spice. But, a word of caution; If you decide to voice your angst by protesting (or even if you're just walking into a grocery store) if someone has a gun, and you try to attack that person and take their gun from them. . .you are going to most likely be shot and killed. That's how this whole grown-up thing works.

I am confused about Tatro's last sentence. This was a white-on-white incident so that cannot be the racism he is referring to. Is he saying that if this was a black-on-black scenario that the shooter would have been convicted? Well if so we all know that Chicago proves otherwise. Or is tatro just a race baiting cunt?

For real though, Kyle was cold as ice that night. He performed better than a lot of significantly more trained people I have worked with.
Kyle comported himself from the night of the attack on him, throughout his incarceration and subsequent trial, with more composure than most men twice his age.

Splendid behavior.

Kyle comported himself from the night of the attack on him, throughout his incarceration and subsequent trial, with more composure than most men twice his age.

Splendid behavior.
Magnificent valour.
Especially considering his age. At 17 there no way I would have shown his discipline that night once he started getting chased down by the mob.

Realistically, what would they go after him for? If they had jurisdiction and cared to, they would have charged him a long time ago.
No typical modus operandi is when you get a criminal verdict you don't like, DOJ then comes in and nails you on "Civil Rights" charges.

member Rodney King? Pepridge Farm remembers.
member OJ (technically not DOJ, but still).
member Mississippi Burning (but that was a good one doc! we got the bad guys--all we had to do was shred our constitution!)

I can't help but think. . .what if Kyle hadn't been there? What if he did something else that night? What if. . .What if. . . How different things could be.
Joseph Rosenbaum could be raping children this very weekend. Anthony Huber could be skating toward his 4th domestic abuse case. But, unfortunately, the larpers decided to play dress-up, and messed with the wrong kid. FAFO.
The twinks at Starbucks are in a tizzy right now. . .feelings hurt and tears in the pumpkin spice. But, a word of caution; If you decide to voice your angst by protesting (or even if you're just walking into a grocery store) if someone has a gun, and you try to attack that person and take their gun from them. . .you are going to most likely be shot and killed. That's how this whole grown-up thing works.

They can protest all the want.

Once they cross the lines into
  • Unlawful restraint (trapping people in their cars)
  • Arson
  • Vandalism
  • Assault
  • Battery
  • Murder
Then they can expect to get violence in kind

FAFO

This link was posted in portajohn

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-19_174146_www.thegatewaypundit.com.png

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
This precedent create all sorts of amazing opportunities to shoot and kill people like we could back when this country was great. Finally, finally, we can have the freedoms of our forebears, to find some people, go to where they live, and then kill them with impunity!

The right to feel threatened after threatening and provoking is the constitution's most basic liberty ... and one which I am glad to see exercised, approved, and encouraged by our elected officials. Liberty is back, baby!

This precedent create all sorts of amazing opportunities to shoot and kill people like we could back when this country was great. Finally, finally, we can have the freedoms of our forebears, to find some people, go to where they live, and then kill them with impunity!

The right to feel threatened after threatening and provoking is the constitution's most basic liberty ... and one which I am glad to see exercised, approved, and encouraged by our elected officials. Liberty is back, baby!
sorry Kyle killed your pedo friends.

JoyousBaggyAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

Literally the stupidest thing I have ever read.

The simplest answer is no. The longer answer is far closer to no than yes, but you have to read the whole case to really understand what exactly was ruled in the case.

iu

bush-gore-election-1318325.jpg

The simplest answer is no. The longer answer is far closer to no than yes, but you have to read the whole case to really understand what exactly was ruled in the case.

Shalom Rabbi!
Watch out, the goyim know.

I really can not believe that those two, pants shitting, race baiting morons are actually saying that bullshit. FJB and FJN.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I can't tell you how happy we are that Kyle has been found "Not Guilty". Very thankful for this.

At the same time, how does one express both "Thanks" and "Concern" for the jury members? In the end, they ALL did the right thing as well as they too need to be protected.

Y’all come on, I really want a KR shirt.

this precedent protects us all, and should send a chilling message to the evil left-wing anarchists, nutjobs, race baiters, and hate mongers.
if kyle was wrongly convicted, there would lots of people wanting to test the law again for themselves.
they don't have to test it now (and i hope they don't).
i also hope the democrats that run these cities have learned a lesson. i believe they let their own cities burn and are ultimately responsible for all of this shit and every single injury and loss of life or property across the nation.

this precedent protects us all, and should send a chilling message to the evil left-wing anarchists, nutjobs, race baiters, and hate mongers.
if kyle was wrongly convicted, there would lots of people wanting to test the law again for themselves.
they don't have to test it now (and i hope they don't).
What’s funny is the shitheads probably won’t get a green light because Xiden wants to portray control and acceptance.

Also they know people’s tolerance has changed and need everything they can get to maintain power.
Also the media are far weaker protagonists now than 16 months ago.

Yep, because that is exactly what we just watched unfold.

You might be on the wrong forum......

Let me know how this comment works out for you in the morning.

What’s funny is the shitheads probably won’t get a green light because Xiden wants to portray control and acceptance.

Also they know people’s tolerance has changed and need everything they can get to maintain power.
Also the media are far weaker protagonists now than 16 months ago.
This. People are fed up with this shit. Tired of the left getting a free pass to destroy neighborhoods, assault people, and impede traffic.