• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Road cyclist, the good, the bad and the ugly!

If only there were other ways I could exercise besides cycling and wearing the gay shorts.

OIP.eG-cCVKXDA9_-r4RIX1gsQHaHa
what is this about you and 'gay shorts?'

You trolling for something or are you really that stupid?

M

All you anti-cycling shorts people. Might you ever considered leaving a bit of food on the buffet table. Does wonders for the shape of the stomach
It's not the shape of the stomach they're fretting about, they just can't bring themselves to smuggle plums all day "because they're so fast baggy clothes slow them down" 🤣😂
Cager isn't my term, it comes from motorcycling. ...but if the steel safety cage you're driving around in fits, wear it.

You cagersskeep raging about 'follow the traffic rules' but don't follow them yourselves. Hypocritical much?

I've got a suggestion: instead of assuming intent, why not try to figure out 'why?' Why is that cyclist riding like that? What does he see that I don't? It'll help with the TDS-like condition y'all have with cyclists.

M
We've already addressed the "but they do it so I should be able to" argument, it's dumb, and way more rampant among homocylists

I can't remember the last time I saw a homo on a bike signal for anything, seen several trying hard to look stupid as possible though

For example, if you ride a recumbent I promise, not only are so so slow the manner of your dress is irrelevant, you're not even really sitting on the bike, you're laying on it (somehow that's exercise?) so you can't even use the padding argument... you're just dressing like a homo for the sake of advertising it

Well, it was a joke, but as you are obviously closely acquainted with his balls, I will defer to your superior knowledge.
I could reply the same to you. Did you know both of his testicles were removed? I still like my joke, though.

Reactions: lash
I could reply the same to you. Did you know both of his testicles were removed? I still like my joke, though.

I read he cancer in his balls. You'll have to fill me in beyond that. You know, you can keep that between you and Lance.

I read he cancer in his balls. You'll have to fill me in beyond that. You know, you can keep that between you and Lance.
I cannot get a word with him because you won't get out of the way. I mean, what you do in your private life is all you but let the man have a few moments to talk with the rest of the world.If you get too clingy, he will leave you.

I cannot get a word with him because you won't get out of the way. I mean, what you do in your private life is all you but let the man have a few moments to talk with the rest of the world.If you get too clingy, he will leave you.

Green eyes.

Taking a page from some Army S.E.R.E. training, I chose to install a PA system on my truck. Any time I get a group of "cyclists" in front of me I tend to slow down. I just start up the PA..."You will never make it. You are not going to make it. Lance will always be better than you. Don't let the big truck pass you Lance. Lance no one likes you. Do you want to quit?? Lance never quit. Those shorts make your legs look fat. " After about 5 minutes they tend to either make a turn or speed up.

Not to mention if they are riding a "gravel bike" I'll tend to got this route: "Why do ride a gravel bike? Can't you win on a Mountain bike?? Can't you win on a road bike?? You can't win on a gravel bike. You'll never be a winner on a gravel bike."

Odd thing is the "cyclist" seem to not ride around my area as often as before. Weird.

Back when I used to race mountain bikes, I decided to try road biking for better endurance. I only did it once. It was the most boring riding I’ve ever done in my life. Why would I risk getting hit for that crap when I could just ride a stationary bike and watch YouTube while doing so.

Back when I used to race mountain bikes, I decided to try road biking for better endurance. I only did it once. It was the most boring riding I’ve ever done in my life. Why would I risk getting hit for that crap when I could just ride a stationary bike and watch YouTube while doing so.
Ahhh man your doing it wrong, you have to get out in traffic and mix it up.

Did you have spandex when you tried the road bike?

Reactions: Bender
My daughter invited me to a “Ride” class today where you ride a stationary type road bike full out for 50 minutes.

Man it was challenging to make it all the way thru the first time but I did. Good news is I didn’t have to wear spandex/helmet and they had the A/C on plus no cars/trucks to worry about.

You single guys should try it out there were only 3 dudes in there and 25 women so favorable odds. Wife and I may go back together and try it out again.

My daughter invited me to a “Ride” class today where you ride a stationary type road bike full out for 50 minutes.

Man it was challenging to make it all the way thru the first time but I did. Good news is I didn’t have to wear spandex/helmet and they had the A/C on plus no cars/trucks to worry about.

You single guys should try it out there were only 3 dudes in there and 25 women so favorable odds. Wife and I may go back together and try it out again.
I spend all winter (5-6 months in Maine) in my living room on my trainer. It's a great workout if your doing structured training with a well written plan.

I spend all winter (5-6 months in Maine) in my living room on my trainer. It's a great workout if your doing structured training with a well written plan.
Definitely a great workout. My goal was to walk in and walk out completing the class with no medical intervention which I succeeded.

The women in that class were super competitive I had no idea you could pedal that fast.

Reactions: lash
I'm surprised at how many people in here want more licensing, more insurance & more government oversight. For the record, I bike on country roads with as little traffic as possible, never more than 2 people in the 'group'. Also, I'd be willing to bet that the percentage of road bikers that ride like douchebags far exceeds the percentage of people that drive like douchebags.

To me, more government is never the answer... Just run the bikes over & get on with life.

All you anti-cycling shorts people. Might you ever considered leaving a bit of food on the buffet table. Does wonders for the shape of the stomach

Wait…. Hang on…

You think we are anti spandex for dudes because our stomachs are fat? 😂

Nobody wants to see your little gibblets juggling back and forth out there on the road. Keep that crap at home with your high heels

😂

9B4E79C0-7371-4FD5-9BB2-5737E46A7289.gif