• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rock solid chassis!!!!!!

I want to plug those six screw holes for night vision mount on the rock solid chassis. Any suggestions? Does anyone know the screw spec?

Thanks,
Kevin

Rock solid chassis!!!!!!

I take it these stocks are no longer being made?

I can't speak to whether or not the stocks are still being made, but I have sent several emails over the past couple months to the email on thier site with no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to plug those six screw holes for night vision mount on the rock solid chassis. Any suggestions? Does anyone know the screw spec?

Thanks,
Kevin

Just match up the holes with the correct set screws and blue locktite them in in case you ever want to use the mount again

Digging this up from the dead because I am wondering if anyone has any info about Todd and RockSolid Stocks? Did he stop manufacturing these?
Necro thread…. A friend just reminded me that Todd owes me a stock. Any idea if he’s still kicking?