• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE V WADE ……….

You need to get out into some better riots 😂

It was a walk in protest, think like a window or something broke, I mean they party harder post hockey games in Canada

Doesn't change the fact that it was a riot, property was damaged, people were hurt. What it is was not was an insurrection no matter how many times the fucktards repeat the word.

Not nearly as bad as the BLM riots.

Doesn't change the fact that it was a riot, property was damaged, people were hurt. What it is was not was an insurrection no matter how many times the fucktards repeat the word.

Not nearly as bad as the BLM riots.

You mean the unarmed woman shot by the gov near point blank in the neck?

CDCEF737-00D8-48B2-9FF5-F3CCEFFDA8E0.jpeg

Republic of Ireland voted to allow it, Northern Ireland, British Rule, does not allow it. I was visiting in 2018 when that was playing out.

From the Wiki:

Abortion in Ireland is regulated by the Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Act 2018. Abortion is permitted in Ireland during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy, and later in cases where the pregnant woman's life or health is at risk, or in the cases of a fatal foetal abnormality.

Ireland does not allow elective abortions after 12 weeks.

No, the $2.7 million in property damage to the capitol building.

Lol, yeah and I got a bridge to sell you, broken 4’x4’ window, cost $3,000, billed out to tax payer $300,000, plus $50k for a install 😂

But tell me more about the people who got hurt, there was Ashli Babit who was executed by the gov, but what else do you have?

Last edited:
First, the issue should be decided by the states. Second, I'm pro-choice because I'm more Libertarian than Conservative. Keep the government out of personal decisions as much as possible. I think government role might acceptably set limits, ie first trimester only. I've long wished conservatives could step back from this single issue for the greater good. I know several people who religiously vote Democrat, who would vote Republican, save for this one issue. I think they are many

First, the issue should be decided by the states. Second, I'm pro-choice because I'm more Libertarian than Conservative. Keep the government out of personal decisions as much as possible. I think government role might acceptably set limits, ie first trimester only. I've long wished conservatives could step back from this single issue for the greater good. I know several people who religiously vote Democrat, who would vote Republican, save for this one issue. I think they are many
Single issue voters. Not limited to the abortion conversation...

Lol, yeah and I got a bridge to sell you, broken 4’x4’ window, cost $3,000, billed out to tax payer $300,000, plus $50k for a install 😂

But tell me more about the people who got hurt, there was Ashli Babit who was executed by the gov, but what else do you have?

It was a riot, sorry bud. You're pulling the same crap BLM does when they called them "protests." No way around it, January 6th was a riot.

It was a riot, sorry bud. You're pulling the same crap BLM does when they called them "protests." No way around it, January 6th was a riot.

How bad was the "insurrection" when the side who owns the overwhelming majority of guns didn't bring any?
Are you equally upset when Chuck Shumer's niece and company did the same thing over Kavanaugh?

Isn’t that what the Supreme Court is saying? They aren’t saying abortions are illegal. The leaked decision basically states that the right to abortion isn’t a protected right according to the Constitution. Therefore, it is an issue that is to be decided by the states rather than the Federal government. Lots of people are single issue voters. That will never change. I think heart beat bills are reasonable. 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions are abhorrent.

This is where the libertarian party goes off the rails. Essentially libertarianism is do what you want as long as you don't hurt another, physically or financially, and are willing to accept the consequences of your choices.
By declaring that other person, doesn't really count as a person, which could be applied to anyone, that ideology falls apart.

How bad was the "insurrection" when the side who owns the overwhelming majority of guns didn't bring any?
Are you equally upset when Chuck Shumer's niece and company did the same thing over Kavanaugh?

If you read my earlier posts I said it was not an insurrection. Must have triggered you, a trait typical of liberals.

As a “libertarian”, are there other circumstances where it’s ok to murder another human being? Or, do you deny that the person who is being killed IS a human being…?

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
As a “libertarian”, are there other circumstances where it’s ok to murder another human being? Or, do you deny that the person who is being killed IS a human being…?
I don't feel qualified to make that decision for a worried mom with a pregnant 14 year old daughter. I'm glad there are those of you who are so superior.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
No, the $2.7 million in property damage to the capitol building.
Ha! that's probably using the price sheet that includes a $10,000 toilet seat.
$100,000 bullet that killed Ashley?
How much is for the life ins policies of the many capital police that have committed suicide over the massive guilt since then?
10% for the big guy?

Reactions: TurboTrout
Ha! that's probably using the price sheet that includes a $10,000 toilet seat.
$100,000 bullet that killed Ashley?
How much is for the life ins policies of the many capital police that have committed suicide over the massive guilt since then?
10% for the big guy?

I don't deal with probably this and that only the fact that property was destroyed at the capitol building resulting in the collective acts on Jan 6th being labeled a riot (not an insurrection).

I don't deal with probably this and that only the fact that property was destroyed at the capitol building resulting in the collective acts on Jan 6th being labeled a riot (not an insurrection).

Just doesn’t pass the common sense test based on the footage of the protest.

Again if that was a “riot” pretty weak sauce riot.

Just doesn’t pass the common sense test based on the footage of the protest.

Again if that was a “riot” pretty weak sauce riot.

It passes the definition of riot which I can post here if needed. It is not a application of common sense but rather the actual definition of the word riot.

Too stupid to understand irony. Again put down the pipe, you can't afford to lose anymore brain cells.

Too stupid to understand basic definitions and too emotional to have a basic conversation. You are what liberals love and give intelligent conservatives a bad reputation. Keep up the great work lol...worthless.

Also, if you ever want to take the same IQ test, compare results and post them here I would more than happy to partake.

Off topic?

Attachments

• 5BA1FA72-4363-44AF-BF5C-1AE6B0A7B02E.jpeg
    5BA1FA72-4363-44AF-BF5C-1AE6B0A7B02E.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 27
Riot. (from Merriam Webster)
1a: a violent public disorder specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent
b: public violence, tumult, or disorder

Proceed...

Last edited:
Reactions: AngryKoala
1a: a violent public disorderspecifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent

Proceed...

Sure try to bring up the dictionary, but ask yourself honestly what did all the democrats and news media call the violent events in 2020 where over 50 people were killed and over 2 billion dollars of property damage was done and thousands of people were intimidated and threatened and there were a large amount of injuries?

Mostly peaceful protests for social justice

Nobody prosecuted for anything (except those that tried to protect themselves from violent harm and intimidation), a handful that were arrested were quietly released regardless of any crimes committed, (unless they were just trying to defend themselves from a mob).
Politicians raised bail money for anyone arrested for violent / destructive acts
Corporations flooded them with money.

So if you want to be fair, the incident on January 6th was a mostly peaceful protest, that was marred with a small amount of violence from a fringe minority as well as from government and political party actors who were paid to pretend to be protesters.

A inconvenient truth indeed

Personally I think the gov should fuck off on both subjects, it’s not their role to get involved in such matters.

Problem is the left and the right, when you go to far enough out on both sides, they both are statists and want to use government to make their neighbors bend or break to their “morals”

Your part about the guberment should screw off is spot on. All, as in ALL the supreme court is going to say is this is not something the Fed has any legal right to mess with.

Now they are pushing to pass a law in congress, guess what buttercup, this is also going to be not constitutional and it will go before the court again with the same result.

I highly doubt anyone here is old enough to remember the 18th or 21st amendment. You could say that the .gov had no business messing with booze, and before that amendment they had no business messing with it. After 2/3 voted for the 18th it became law of the land. Now the fed has power to fool with it, this is in the constitution. Now it is the law of the land and the court will support it, this is the way our system works.

If you want to have abortion legal, get 2/3 of the states or congress to pass an amendment and there you are. Past that there is zero federal business in our crotch. Just like it took the 18th to put the feds nose in your beer. And the 21st took their nose out of our beer. This is our system.

This is also how the 2A works, everything that limits is against the 2A, you want to change that any of it you need to have it in the constitution. end of story full stop. 1934, SBR, cannon.....all of it the fed has no business, want to limit that there is a system to do it. Want to take guns out of the hands repeal the 2A just like they did with the 18th and 21st.

Only issue is "they" know the support is not there.....so here we are.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Sure try to bring up the dictionary, but ask yourself honestly what did all the democrats and news media call the violent events in 2020 where over 50 people were killed and over 2 billion dollars of property damage was done and thousands of people were intimidated and threatened and there were a large amount of injuries?

Nobody prosecuted for anything (except those that tried to protect themselves from violent harm and intimidation), a handful that were arrested were quietly released regardless of any crimes committed, (unless they were just trying to defend themselves from a mob).
Politicians raised bail money for anyone arrested for violent / destructive acts

So if you want to be fair, the incident on January 6th was a mostly peaceful protest, that was marred with a small amount of violence from a fringe minority as well as from government and political party actors who were paid to pretend to be protesters.
We're on the same page... 😉

Reactions: W54/XM-388
1a: a violent public disorderspecifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent

Proceed...

Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226

Spot on. What you described happened at a fair amount of the BLM protests as well where it started out peaceful and then turned violent due to provocation from a small minority which turned into a violent mob (riot). It seems to be the general method for a transition from peaceful protest to violent riot.

I do not scale the Jan 6th riot and the BLM riots equally. The BLM riots caused more damage (Billions) had a higher frequency of occurrence and resulted in more death.

Too stupid to understand basic definitions and too emotional to have a basic conversation. You are what liberals love and give intelligent conservatives a bad reputation. Keep up the great work lol...worthless.

Also, if you ever want to take the same IQ test, compare results and post them here I would more than happy to partake.

Damn you're dumb. I was actually agreeing with you by asking what kind of insurrection it was when the side who owns the majority of guns didn't bring any.

Maybe light up that pipe after all. Can't damage what isn't there.

Damn you're dumb. I was actually agreeing with you by asking what kind of insurrection it was when the side who owns the majority of guns didn't bring any.

Maybe light up that pipe after all. Can't damage what isn't there.

That wasn't the point to any my posts soooo yea. So IQ test and post results on here? I'm up for it.

oh we're doing definitions now? Cool! now do "vaccine"..

Lol, don't get me started on that stupidity. The past few years has been a low point for us scientists. As long as money or power are involved individuals will be glad to abandon their morality.

1a: a violent public disorder specifically : a tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons assembled together and acting with a common intent

Proceed...

Ok, seeing the gov was the one who used violence

So the government rioted over the peoples walk in protest.

I can handle that compromise.

That wasn't the point to any my posts soooo yea. So IQ test and post results on here? I'm up for it.
Please don’t start asking for IQ tests otherwise I may not be able to participate here any longer. :cool:

Last edited: