• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

Actually…. It is. There are many many studies on both sides of the political spectrum done and it consistently comes in that 60% support abortion.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...rtion-should-be-legal-in-all-or-most-cases-2/

I could link similar articles all day long but it’s probably not going to change some bible thumpers opinion.
by saying it should be legal in “most” or “all” cases – also say the timing of an abortion (i.e., how far along the pregnancy is) should be a factor in determining its legality (56%).

So, let me guess. 56% of people believe rape abortions within 60 days, health reasons, but not on a whim gets conflated to 2 out of three reasons... a k.a. "most" cases.
Statistics are just lies in a cute table.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
You can't be such an emo queen to shriek this out when it hasn't even happened yet. You act like a female who always goes to the worst case scenario instead of logically thinking about the reality at hand. There isn't a single state that has a law on its books or even a triggered one that bans abortions "in every circumstance." List one or more that does. While you are at it, please list the states that have made it illegal "to go across state lines for it."

The SC didn't "transfer" anything. What they did was correct a prior decision that had no Constitutional legal standing. It's been coming for years and now it's here. It's the end of the worlllllddddd!

Why are you so emotionally overwrought by this ruling? Do you have a dog in this fight? Do you identify as a future pregnant woman who wants an abortion on demand?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Oklahoma passed a law effective immediately that makes it a felony to perform and abortion. If that isn't a ban, what is?

Texas has or is passing a law to make abortions illegal except if the mothers health is in danger or substantial impairment of major bodily function.

Kentucky is the same as Texas but also makes it a felony to perform one otherwise.

Shall I continue? There's more.

And yes, the SC did transfer the power back to the states from a previous SC decision.

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Oklahoma passed a law effective immediately that makes it a felony to perform and abortion. If that isn't a ban, what is?

Texas has or is passing a law to make abortions illegal except if the mothers health is in danger or substantial impairment of major bodily function.

Kentucky is the same as Texas but also makes it a felony to perform one otherwise.

Shall I continue? There's more.

And yes, the SC did transfer the power back to the states from a previous SC decision.
Yes, please do continue, as you have yet to give an example of a state where abortions are banned "in all circumstances." to quote YOU.

Even your thinking that the extreme is Oklahoma has this exception: "Under the measure, abortions are prohibited at any stage of pregnancy, with exceptions for medical emergencies or if the pregnancy was a result of rape, sexual assault or incest and reported to law enforcement."

You really are lazy and stupid.

Yes, please do continue, as you have yet to give an example of a state where abortions are banned "in all circumstances." to quote YOU.

Even your thinking that the extreme is Oklahoma has this exception: "Under the measure, abortions are prohibited at any stage of pregnancy, with exceptions for medical emergencies or if the pregnancy was a result of rape, sexual assault or incest and reported to law enforcement."

You really are lazy and stupid.

TX doesn't give an exception to that boomer.

• Haha
1-B1-B8-A74-BFD6-4-C22-A175-C140992-ED094.jpg

I said that in my post. You really can’t read 😂
This one?
redneckbmxer24 said:

or this one?

redneckbmxer24 said:
When the SCOTUS ruling transfers abortion laws for the states to decide and states all out ban them in every circumstance and some states even make it illegal to go across state lines for it, then yes that right is lost.

Still waiting because you can't find even one to prove your statement "in every circumstance" true and provable.

Oh, if you don't mind, hell, even if you do, I'll ask again:

Why are you so emotionally overwrought by this ruling? Do you have a dog in this fight? Do you identify as a future pregnant woman who wants an abortion on demand?

This one?

or this one?

Still waiting because you can't find even one to prove your statement "in every circumstance" true and provable.

You’re as dumb as a box of rocks.

Attachments

• F9C3389F-3EA2-44EC-A0F2-9759422D01EC.png
    F9C3389F-3EA2-44EC-A0F2-9759422D01EC.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
Bears need feeding too.. do it for the wildlife!

The funny thing is the "Police" are really only needed to protect the criminals and mob and rioters.
They want to show up 100 deep in a rural community intent on killing and burning things down, they will be begging for the police to come save them within an hour or so at most.

How are they getting to the "rural areas"? A couple shots to the engine of their vehicles and that's now walking on roads that may be miles with no cover...

They only fantasize about stuff like this because they think the big city police will protect them like last time.

i don't mean to interrupt anyone's debate, but it seems to me that this is about women that feel they have absolutely no value except as cum dumpsters for for men to masturbate into without further obligation, in return for food or gifts or money.

unfortunately for many of them, this is true.
perhaps they are have good reason to be angry, but still their problem and not mine.
oh, and i am not surprised there are so many "men" that are mad at losing their cum dumpsters too.

Best not be throwing rocks when you live in a dumb house there, Junior.

You said, and I'll quote you again: "in all circumstances", and yet you keep bringing up examples where there are exceptions which means it isn't "in all circumstances."

What part of that do you not understand that runs counter to your claim of "in all circumstances."?

Whose dumb? (Your picture here)

Reactions: long range sponge
Oh, if you don't mind, hell, even if you do, I'll ask again:

Why are you so insistent on pushing your own beliefs onto others when the decision has NOTHING to do with you and effects you in no way? It’s none of your fucking business and 60% of the population thinks it should be legal.

People should be free to do as they please as long as they’re actions aren’t hurting anyone else. No, aborting a fetus early in a pregnancy is no hurting another person.

And that’s your opinion.

The fact is that the majority of the people in this country support abortion rights and it’s a big issue, especially to most women.

Conservatives are walking on as thin of a line keep voters as the liberals are and this is one issue that should have been put to rest in interest of the parties survival. This will hurt as badly as being against gay marriage, another issue that should have been left the fuck alone but republicans pick stupid fucking battles a lot of the time in the name of their religions.
Democrats used to say blacks didn't really count as people and had pseudo-scientific arguments for it.

That’s what you took from that? You can want to spend the rest of your life with someone and not want to procreate. We enjoy going places and having fun without whining screaming children. We simply don’t want kids and if we want to have sex without having kids that’s absolutely our right to do so and I don’t give a flying fuck if you or anyone else agrees with it or not.

The right is no better than the left shoving your views down the others throats in a “my way or the highway” mentality. Both too fucking stupid to see that everyone has the right to the freedom of their beliefs, guaranteed by the first amendment.
Vasectomy?

Why are you so insistent on pushing your own beliefs onto others when the decision has NOTHING to do with you and effects you in no way? It’s none of your fucking business and 60% of the population thinks it should be legal.

People should be free to do as they please as long as they’re actions aren’t hurting anyone else. No, aborting a fetus early in a pregnancy is no hurting another person.
Is that why the baby pushes away from the aspirator?

A person who would kill their own child to avoid responsibility is morally bankrupt.

I'm not pushing my own beliefs any more than you are.

Ever think about that, Junior?

I beg to differ with your opinion about the human status of a fetus. Have you ever seen one? Maybe you should go find one to look at.

And now you are defining when an abortion is OK with you, "early in a pregnancy". Please define "early." How late is too late? Why/how have you chosen this? Arbitrary or are you following the science, and whose?

Again, why are you so emotionally invested in this? What's your deal, Man?

Me, I believe that executing babies is wrong and I don't need a religion to tell me so.

Democrats used to say blacks didn't really count as people and had pseudo-scientific arguments for it.

They did. Now they control the minds of their followers psychologically through the media which they control and have them so into whatever they want them to believe that it doesn’t matter what they used to do. It doesn’t matter that they were and still are racists because they can say they’re not and point the finger at the other side and they’re believed.

The left is playing a long and evil game of chess and the right is tripping over their own dicks.

So basically 98.5% of abortions are banned in those states that are banning them except for health, rape, or incest exclusions.
it just illustrates that 99.914% of abortions are a result of a personal choice (or danger to the mom).
women (and men) didn't lose the right to choose, they just lost the ability to kill babies because of poor choices.

it just illustrates that 99.914% of abortions are a result of a personal choice.
women (and men) didn't lose the right to choose, they just lost the ability to kill babies because of poor choices.
they didn't even lose that either. It just might have gotten more complicated.

Boo fucking Hoo.

So when is it a “person” to you? Serious question.

They did. Now they control the minds of their followers psychologically through the media which they control and have them so into whatever they want them to believe that it doesn’t matter what they used to do. It doesn’t matter that they were and still are racists because they can say they’re not and point the finger at the other side and they’re believed.

The left is playing a long and evil game of chess and the right is tripping over their own dicks.

Yet you make the argument that an unborn baby doesn't count as a person.

Hate to break it to you, but different blood types and DNA means it's not "her body".

So that majority was wrong, but your majority is right, because you say so, got it. 😆

I'm not pushing my own beliefs any more than you are.

Ever think about that, Junior?

I beg to differ with your opinion about the human status of a fetus. Have you ever seen one? Maybe you should go find one to look at.

And now you are defining when an abortion is OK with you, "early in a pregnancy". Please define "early." How late is too late? Why/how have you chosen this? Arbitrary or are you following the science, and whose?

Again, why are you so emotionally invested in this? What's your deal, Man?

Me, I believe that executing babies is wrong and I don't need a religion to tell me so.

I’m not pushing a damn thing other than that someone should have the choice based on THEIR beliefs. If you don’t want an abortion don’t fucking get one, if you want one, get one. Quite frankly I’m a little disappointed in your mother for not wanting the latter because you’re an idiot.

I’m not emotionally invested in it at all, I’m just sick of people telling others what they can and can’t do with their own bodies and going extreme with views as a push to the other side, further dividing as as a country while 99% of the retards are at the front of the ride smiling without an actually clue as to what’s really going on.

The right doesn’t want the left telling them they have to get the rona job, but for fucks sake, you better carry that baby that you don’t want and will probably give a shitty upbringing to because you don’t want it just creating another shitty human to go through the same system. You’re just as hypocritical as the left and just like them you’re too fucking stupid to see it, all you see if what you want to see and you flat out ignore anything else.

• Haha
I’m not pushing a damn thing other than that someone should have the choice based on THEIR beliefs. If you don’t want an abortion don’t fucking get one, if you want one, get one. Quite frankly I’m a little disappointed in your mother for not wanting the latter because you’re an idiot.

I’m not emotionally invested in it at all, I’m just sick of people telling others what they can and can’t do with their own bodies and going extreme with views as a push to the other side, further dividing as as a country while 99% of the retards are at the front of the ride smiling without an actually clue as to what’s really going on.

The right doesn’t want the left telling them they have to get the rona job, but for fucks sake, you better carry that baby that you don’t want and will probably give a shitty upbringing to because you don’t want it just creating another shitty human to go through the same system. You’re just as hypocritical as the left and just like them you’re too fucking stupid to see it, all you see if what you want to see and you flat out ignore anything else.

Tell us the logical difference between republicans telling democrats they can't hang lazy slaves, and telling them they can't kill their children.

Let me get this straight. The left wants to easy access to kill proto-leftists, and the right is trying to deny them this?

Where’s the video of that guy trolling the city council over access to abortion? Sounds like redneckbmxer could have written it.

Nice rant. Despite your cry of "FREEDOM" you left out the part about the baby's rights as well.

Oh, about that abortions OK with you if they are "early" in the pregnancy. You haven't answered what "early" is nor have you answered how you arrived at that conclusion.

Quit being so emotional and try answering some of the things you have posted that are being challenged. Do you need a Midol?

Now we are still waiting to see if you have found any state that bans abortions "in all circumstances." Oh, don't forget all those states that make it a crime to cross state lines to get one.

So much BS, so few facts.

Tell us the logical difference between republicans telling democrats they can't hang lazy slaves, and telling them they can't kill their children.
he doesn't even know that the reason this even went to the SC was that his team of baby killers demanded access to late term abortions.
if he and his liberal friends didn't want to kill babies when were already fully formed, this would never have happened.

When are people going round purposely licking doorknobs to catch the rona?

Take some responsibility for your choices or, if that is too tough keep yer damn legs closed or pecker in your pants.

Nice rant. Despite your cry of "FREEDOM" you left out the part about the baby's rights as well.

Oh, about that abortions OK with you if they are "early" in the pregnancy. You haven't answered what "early" is nor have you answered how you arrived at that conclusion.

Quit being so emotional and try answering some of the things you have posted that are being challenged. Do you need a Midol?

Now we are still waiting to see if you have found any state that bans abortions "in all circumstances." Oh, don't forget all those states that make it a crime to cross state lines to get one.

So much BS, so few facts.

Pushing more of your beliefs and again don’t even know that the definition of a baby comes post birth. Yes, baby’s absolutely do have rights, that’s undeniable, but a fetus in the womb isn’t a baby and there’s zero legal documentation otherwise stating that a fetus in the womb has rights. It’s your belief that it somehow does and you can shove it right up your old crusty ass because nobody has to accept your belief

Pushing more of your beliefs and again don’t even know that the definition of a baby comes post birth. Yes, baby’s absolutely do have rights, that’s undeniable, but a fetus in the womb isn’t a baby and there’s zero legal documentation otherwise stating that a fetus in the womb has rights. It’s your belief that it somehow does and you can shove it right up your old crusty ass because nobody has to accept your belief
Oh, sounds like a triggered someone all up in here. I'm not pushing anything other than you to try and justify (with facts) some of (no all of) the bullshittery you have posted.

Only early abortion is OK with you? Why not earlier/later and why? How many times does it have to be asked before you will address it?

Name any state that has banned abortions "in all circumstances". You have listed a few and they all had exceptions. Got any more before you admit that was a BS statement made by you?

Name any state that has made it a crime to cross state lines to get an abortion. You haven't listed any yet. Is that because it's another BS statement by you?

You haven't because you can't. It's OK to admit you were wrong. Maybe it might cause some inner self examination to question some of your beliefs.

Nah, who am I kidding.

Go for it Mensa man.

if you shoot a pregnant woman and kill her baby, is it not murder?

Let me get this straight. The left wants to easy access to kill proto-leftists, and the right is trying to deny them this?
The left took a nation of largely peaceful, moral, freedom loving people and turned it into the violent, depraved, cry bully society we have today in about a half a century. People are malleable. Attrition is not the answer. You have to push for what you believe.

It is either right to kill babies, or it isn’t. There are no good babies or bad babies. Don’t try to out-democrat the democrats. Satan cannot cast out satan (Matt 12:26).

When are people going round purposely licking doorknobs to catch the rona?

Take some responsibility for your choices or, if that is too tough keep yer damn legs closed or pecker in your pants.

That’s your analogy? Considering that you could contract it while taking protective measures is hardly the same as locking door knobs. Just like still contracting Covid with protection, a women can still get pregnant with protection because it doesn’t always work. Nobody wants Covid and some people don’t want a baby.

That’s your analogy? Considering that you could contract it while taking protective measures is hardly the same as locking door knobs. Just like still contracting Covid with protection, a women can still get pregnant with protection because it doesn’t always work. Nobody wants Covid and some people don’t want a baby.

It was your analogy that I quoted.

Dicks and pussies are primarily there for baby making not entertainment. Entertainment is secondary to the fact.

How about recognizing reality?

Lets move onto the next chapter shall we?

Ok, so fast forward past the right celebrating their "victory", the left burning down cities and shit because they didn't get their way, and the states enacting whatever legislation they're going to on both sides...

Where do we go from here? Do you smooth brains really think that everything is just going to be ok now and saying "be responsible" to a society that's anything but responsible is going to work and there won't be consequences?

How do we keep these unwanted babies from growing into unwanted kids and becoming shitty adults? How the fuck do we do that? Don't say "people need to be more responsible" captain obvious. People are not responsible and it's going to take a decade or more and a government that wants to hold people accountable for society to relearn personal responsibility.

I sure as fuck know that the right isn't going to be behind investing into communities, education, and healthcare. As a libertarian I'm not sure if I believe in that or that it would even work. I also know that the right isn't going to support investing into sex education or making birth control cheaper and more readily available to help prevent these unwanted pregnancies by people who are going to have sex because they want to.

So please, tell me what the plan is to further society other than "killing babies is bad". How do you suggest we deal with the consequences of this both on the short term and long term, or have you even thought that there would be consequences? We can even play make believe and believe that there is a government in power that would support such a thing if you'd like. Let's hear all the theories of how to revive the "nuclear family" and all the other bullshit in this fucked up present.