• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

Holy shit dude you're so fucking pissmad over a bunch of whores not being able to vacuum out their babies.

This has been an entertaining way to start my weekend. Go touch grass and do something worthwhile with your life.

Reactions: Yasherka
Holy shit dude you're so fucking pissmad over a bunch of whores not being able to vacuum out their babies.

This has been an entertaining way to start my weekend. Go touch grass and do something worthwhile with your life.

So is it safe to assume that you have no thoughts on a solution for the problems it's going to create, or are you just to dumb to realize that it's going to create problems?

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
So is it safe to assume that you have no thoughts on a solution for the problems it's going to create, or are you just to dumb to realize that it's going to create problems?
You mean problems such as whores shoving coat hangers up their snatch? Yeah, the solution is the resulting internal hemorrhaging. It'll solve itself pretty quick.

Also, "doesn't agree with me = dumb". What a fantastic argument.

I can assure you...you are no libertarian..

The foundation of libertarianism is "right to life"...

... allowing parents to murder their children for "precrimes" violates that pretty heavily ...

You can't call yourself a "libertarian " and think that abolishes you of any and all responsibility for your actions

So you have nothing intelligent to add either? You quote my post ignore everything in it except for one short thing where I stated I was a libertarian. Small brain you are.

Offer up a solution smart guy. You can call a woman a whore because she likes to have sex with her boyfriend, but you can't offer an intelligent answer, not that I expect one from you.

• Haha
Reactions: JimJoeBob
You mean problems such as whores shoving coat hangers up their snatch? Yeah, the solution is the resulting internal hemorrhaging. It'll solve itself pretty quick.

Also, "doesn't agree with me = dumb". What a fantastic argument.

No, the problems like I outlined like more fatherless children. Unwanted children. What do we do about that? Throw their mother in jail for having a baby and not taking care of it and putting them in the system? Because that works so fucking well for children and society.

• Haha
Reactions: JimJoeBob
Lets move onto the next chapter shall we?

Ok, so fast forward past the right celebrating their "victory", the left burning down cities and shit because they didn't get their way, and the states enacting whatever legislation they're going to on both sides...

Where do we go from here? Do you smooth brains really think that everything is just going to be ok now and saying "be responsible" to a society that's anything but responsible is going to work and there won't be consequences?

How do we keep these unwanted babies from growing into unwanted kids and becoming shitty adults? How the fuck do we do that? Don't say "people need to be more responsible" captain obvious. People are not responsible and it's going to take a decade or more and a government that wants to hold people accountable for society to relearn personal responsibility.

I sure as fuck know that the right isn't going to be behind investing into communities, education, and healthcare. As a libertarian I'm not sure if I believe in that or that it would even work. I also know that the right isn't going to support investing into sex education or making birth control cheaper and more readily available to help prevent these unwanted pregnancies by people who are going to have sex because they want to.

So please, tell me what the plan is to further society other than "killing babies is bad". How do you suggest we deal with the consequences of this both on the short term and long term, or have you even thought that there would be consequences? We can even play make believe and believe that there is a government in power that would support such a thing if you'd like. Let's hear all the theories of how to revive the "nuclear family" and all the other bullshit in this fucked up present.
you might have some points there, but "sex education" that started decades ago did nothing but sexualize kids sooner and exponentially increase the number of unwanted teen pregnancies

also it seems like your main argument is that it is too late to stop killing babies because we already told everyone it was ok,
sorry, but while i don't have the "answers", i have to reject this argument at face value

you might have some points there, but "sex education" that started decades ago did nothing but sexualize kids sooner and exponentially increase the number of unwanted teen pregnancies

also it seems like your main argument is that it is too late to stop killing babies because we already told everyone it was ok,
sorry, but while i don't have the "answers", i have to reject this argument at face value

Thank you for actually having the intelligence to read the post, seriously.

I don't doubt that sex education may be sexualizing kids, especially having trannies dancing in schools now, but it's still in our nature. My parents opted me out of sex ed in elementary school but by forth grade I still wanted to see almost every set of boobs I saw that were stuffing a bra. Which is interesting that it's in our nature to be attracted to women and chase them and want to have sex with them, but then call them whores when they have sex with us...

I don't think that at this time in our country where the majority of the population lacks personal responsibility and we're divided as ever it's the right time to throw gasoline on the fire like was just done. Especially when you have half of the population convinced that women don't have equal rights.

Don't let someone cum in you if you can't afford it. Simple as.

Thanks captain obvious, you just solved all of the worlds problems. Why don't you take the rest of the day off and relax?

That's a dumb fucking answer, but you aren't going to come up with a smart one.

"HuRr DuRr, bUt It FeElS gOoD!"

Yeah so does driving a Rolls Royce...but you don't see my ass taking out loans I know I can't afford.

Impulse control is what separates us from animals

Again ignoring the fact that most people are irresponsible, telling them to be isn't going to work, and offering zero solution on how to stop irresponsible people from raising more irresponsible people that will continue to multiply.

To those saying there will still be states allowing it and to just travel there, you’re all pretty fucking dumb.

First of all, do you realize how many people have abortions because they can’t afford to have a baby? Do you really think all of those people can afford a fucking trip to go get an abortion? Multiple trips actually because it’s not just “gimme muh pills”. Not everyone lives where you can drive any hour or less and you’re in a lib state. If FL, GA, and AL all ban abortions and you’re a FL resident do you realize how far you would have to travel? Yeah, get a fucking clue.

Second, some states are even trying to push legislation that would make it illegal to travel to get an abortion, so if that happens, how in the fuck is someone supposed to do that? Please explain that.

Third, some even want to ban contraceptives and birth control too, which if that happened would mean more unwanted pregnancies and more needs for abortions or more unwanted babies. Again, just more extreme levels of stupid.

I’m sure the next stupid arguement will be “derp, just move to a blue state”, which I will refer you back to #1 where a lot of these people can’t just afford to up and do that.

This is literally the dumbest thing that Republicans have ever gotten behind and they’ve stepped on their own dicks for multiple reasons with this “win”. I can seriously see this as being the beginning of the end for the party and you’ve all got your extreme religious beliefs that you want to shove down everyone’s throats to thank for that. @TheGerman said it best with “This is a fucking your sister level of winning”.

This should have been left the fuck alone.
Well...sucks to be them. They need to speak with their doctor, then go from there. Then there's the thought process of... I guess I need to, WAIT FOR IT... make better choices/decisions. The way I see this abortion thing, besides, incest, rape, health of mother, it's being mainly used as F'n birth control, and that my friend... is murder!
Plus, I don't want my fed. tax $$ paying for it. Mac

Reactions: Yasherka and 37L1
IMG_4389.PNG

Fuel er up!
Got more digging to do.

R

So genocide the "undesirables"?....that's your solution?

Yeah that's worked out so well historically

Still waiting for you to offer up a solution. I don't have one and I'm not going to pretend that I do. I'm smart enough to se that there's going to be more problems though. But hey, I guess it's good that you're happy that people who get pregnant and don't want to have a baby will have to do it now at least in some cases.

Hey, Adolf, why don’t we just kill every poor kid, full stop. If these are your societal goals and you have utterly no morals there is a shot ton of genocide that can be fully justified by pseudoscience, eugenics, etc.

You can’t answer any of the questions because of where your virtuless philosophy logically ends. You can’t tell us when a human being becomes a legal person, because science puts it right at differentiation, a few minutes after fertilization. The rest is make believe bullshit that shitty, hell bound idiots tell themselves to justify murder.

There's a little bit of a difference between killing someone who was rounded up against their own free will, sold against their own free will, and made to work against their own free will and a fetus. Your question is dumb.

So the baby volunteered to die?

You should ask your parent(s) why they raised you to be so irresponsible.

Lets move onto the next chapter shall we?

Ok, so fast forward past the right celebrating their "victory", the left burning down cities and shit because they didn't get their way, and the states enacting whatever legislation they're going to on both sides...

Where do we go from here? Do you smooth brains really think that everything is just going to be ok now and saying "be responsible" to a society that's anything but responsible is going to work and there won't be consequences?

How do we keep these unwanted babies from growing into unwanted kids and becoming shitty adults? How the fuck do we do that? Don't say "people need to be more responsible" captain obvious. People are not responsible and it's going to take a decade or more and a government that wants to hold people accountable for society to relearn personal responsibility.

I sure as fuck know that the right isn't going to be behind investing into communities, education, and healthcare. As a libertarian I'm not sure if I believe in that or that it would even work. I also know that the right isn't going to support investing into sex education or making birth control cheaper and more readily available to help prevent these unwanted pregnancies by people who are going to have sex because they want to.

So please, tell me what the plan is to further society other than "killing babies is bad". How do you suggest we deal with the consequences of this both on the short term and long term, or have you even thought that there would be consequences? We can even play make believe and believe that there is a government in power that would support such a thing if you'd like. Let's hear all the theories of how to revive the "nuclear family" and all the other bullshit in this fucked up present.

I'm just going to quote myself since everyone seems to have missed it...

Anybody? How do we address this? Or do we just pretend there isn't going to be problems until there's compounding problems and blame it on something else because we didn't fix it to try to unfuck ourselves?

How many are willing to contribute to society in some way to fix this? Anyone willing to take some of these unwanted babies in and give them loving homes? What are you willing to do other than shove your head up your ass and pretend problems don't and won't exist and aren't going to go away without a serious solution?

Thank you for actually having the intelligence to read the post, seriously.

I don't doubt that sex education may be sexualizing kids, especially having trannies dancing in schools now, but it's still in our nature. My parents opted me out of sex ed in elementary school but by forth grade I still wanted to see almost every set of boobs I saw that were stuffing a bra. Which is interesting that it's in our nature to be attracted to women and chase them and want to have sex with them, but then call them whores when they have sex with us...

I don't think that at this time in our country where the majority of the population lacks personal responsibility and we're divided as ever it's the right time to throw gasoline on the fire like was just done. Especially when you have half of the population convinced that women don't have equal rights.
i see your point, but don't believe our society was going anywhere but further down the moral decline you describe.
at what point to we say this is not acceptable, when they are killing kids after they are born and selling the parts?
(too late in some places, according to whistleblowers).

should we have let black people remain slaves to preserve the peace?
we let them have slaves for so long, was it wrong to tell them they couldn't have them, just like that?

Reactions: long range sponge
I need to figure out how to invest in native reservations. I see planned parenthood using a loophole and setting one up in every res….

How many are willing to contribute to society in some way to fix this? Anyone willing to take some of these unwanted babies in and give them loving homes? What are you willing to do other than shove your head up your ass and pretend problems don't and won't exist and aren't going to go away without a serious solution?

The adoption system in the US sucks. I've known several parents that wanted children badly but couldn't afford the fees and costs here in the US. They had to go overseas to adopt their children.

For one thing, we need a drastic overhaul of the adoption system in the US. We need an overhaul to make it easier and cheaper for loving parents to adopt children.

Hey, Adolf, why don’t we just kill every poor kid, full stop. If these are your societal goals and you have utterly no morals there is a shot ton of genocide that can be fully justified by pseudoscience, eugenics, etc.

You can’t answer any of the questions because of where your virtuless philosophy logically ends. You can’t tell us when a human being becomes a legal person, because science puts it right at differentiation, a few minutes after fertilization. The rest is make believe bullshit that shitty, hell bound idiots tell themselves to justify murder.

So your response is to accuse me of being hitler and assuming I think we should kill poor kids? You're fucking mental dude and a moron.

Guess you missed the part about asking about investing into education and healthcare and otherwise trying to create a decent world for these kids that a lot of irresponsible humans are now going to be forced to have.

You have zero solution either and either can't see or can't admit that problems exist and will exist.

Anybody? How do we address this? Or do we just pretend there isn't going to be problems until there's compounding problems and blame it on something else because we didn't fix it to try to unfuck ourselves?

How bout we start with teaching what the primary purpose of sex is for instead of all the ways one might repurpose it for pleasure and degeneracy?

Have you ever wondered why reality would make something you don't want to do feel so good and be so exhilarating at the same time? Maybe reality has a purpose beyond your will and you fell for it.. hmmm?

How about we live within the bounds of reality in all things, instead of trying to tweak it to what we think it should be?

Reality gave us brains to improve our comfort on this earth but is about to reel some m'fkers in I'm telling ya.

School of hard knocks is inbound if ya ain't noticed.

Lines put in place by reality have been crossed.

Last edited:
The adoption system in the US sucks. I've known several parents that wanted children badly but couldn't afford the fees and costs here in the US. They had to go overseas to adopt their children.

For one thing, we need a drastic overhaul of the adoption system in the US. We need an overhaul to make it easier and cheaper for loving parents to adopt children.

Hey, someone with functioning neurons. Yes, the adoption system is basically monetized in the US and it is very hard to adopt.

You are the one advocating genocide of "undesirables"....and lambasting everyone for not agreeing with your "final solution"...

Hitler seems fitting.

Yet in your last mouth breather response you missed where I said that I don't have a solution and I'm not going to pretend to. Making shit up again to try to make yourself feel right. You're a fucking moron.

I’m not pushing a damn thing other than that someone should have the choice based on THEIR beliefs. If you don’t want an abortion don’t fucking get one, if you want one, get one. Quite frankly I’m a little disappointed in your mother for not wanting the latter because you’re an idiot.

I’m not emotionally invested in it at all, I’m just sick of people telling others what they can and can’t do with their own bodies and going extreme with views as a push to the other side, further dividing as as a country while 99% of the retards are at the front of the ride smiling without an actually clue as to what’s really going on.

The right doesn’t want the left telling them they have to get the rona job, but for fucks sake, you better carry that baby that you don’t want and will probably give a shitty upbringing to because you don’t want it just creating another shitty human to go through the same system. You’re just as hypocritical as the left and just like them you’re too fucking stupid to see it, all you see if what you want to see and you flat out ignore anything else.
Here ya go, pal. You good with this?? Mac:mad:
https://www.liveaction.org/news/10-photos-aftermath-late-term-abortion/attachment/033/

So your response is to accuse me of being hitler and assuming I think we should kill poor kids? You're fucking mental dude and a moron.

Guess you missed the part about asking about investing into education and healthcare and otherwise trying to create a decent world for these kids that a lot of irresponsible humans are now going to be forced to have.

You have zero solution either and either can't see or can't admit that problems exist and will exist.
Sounds to me that you’re fine with killling ANY kid, so long as it hasn’t cleared the pelvic brim. It’s just convenient, in your opinion, that a plurality of them are “problem” kids for society.

Why haven’t you answered my question about when a fetus become a “person”, or perhaps a “non-problematic person”, worthy of your endowment of the right to remain un-murdered? Surely a person of your dizzying intellect can field such a simple question. How about multiple choice? I’m sure Mensa types like multiple choice:

A. Birth
B. 30 weeks
C. 20 weeks
D. 10 weeks

Reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Wow, not sure where to start with this one.

Birth control doesn’t always work in any form… INCLUDING CONDOMS. You can have responsible sex and still get pregnant.

I’ve been having sex with the say woman for over a year now. The sex is amazing and condoms suck. No I’m not going to wear one every time that we have sex, I put one on for about 5 whole minutes the first time and then off it came because they fucking suck. Haven’t put one on since and I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve pulled out because nutting in there feels way fucking better. She’s on birth control because we don’t want to bring a kid into this shitty fucking world. Some states want to outlaw birth control too and if the religious nuts get there way that will happen. Just like chipping away at gun rights, which makes you a fucking hypocrite.

So no my girlfriend is not a whore because she likes to have sex with me and is it risk for pregnancy because birth control doesn’t always work. Your logic is literally fucked if you think that.
We know who you are.

You are someone who has pre-planned the killing of your son or daughter because it feels better for you to raw dog your girlfriend so you dip in and take your chances.

You have thought this out by claiming you don't want to bring a child into this "shitty fucked up world" which just means you are scared to be an adult with adult responsibilities that being a father entails, although you like to think you are adult. You don't give a shit about your kid. You'd rather murder him/her. The state of the world is just a pathetic excuse.

You justify the murder of your son or daughter in your mind by thinking that if it's an "early" abortion it's not a human yet. I'll ask again, how early is early?

This is the dog you have in this fight. You want abortions as a backup in case your irresponsibility bites you in the ass. You rationalize baby killing in the name of selfish pleasure.

Lord help you if you get your girlfriend pregnant and she starts thinking like a mother and wants to protect the baby she is carrying.

Then what are you gonna do? Run away, crybaby?

I used to call you Mensa Man due to your "piece of paper on your wall" that you got when you were 12 but no more. It's Mensa Boy for you.

WTF you sir are an absolute piece of shit and a moron why has everyone not put this idiot on ignore.
Oh, some of us have.....after his first comment,that I read, was enough dumbassery for me........ain't got time for dat. However ,I am enjoying the replies he's getting from others ,that choose to endure his word salads

It isn't going to be the seismic change that you think it will be because abortion is still legal and they will still happen at the rate they are now or greater. The only thing that has changed is that State laws will prevail in this matter. It never should have been ruled a Constitutional Right because there is no legal foundation for it to have been in the first place.

So your "problem" will be dealt with like it is currently.

ASGH.

Reactions: Jgunner
It's no skin off of my ass and I'm not the one who has to live with it. So yes, if someone choses to do that, I am.

You already knew my answer though, so I guess you can add stupid to your list of titles in your bio that make you the miserable person that you seem proud to be.
As was said before...YOU are a piece of SHIT. Mac

Sounds to me that you’re fine with killling ANY kid, so long as it hasn’t cleared the pelvic brim. It’s just convenient, in your opinion, that a plurality of them are “problem” kids for society.

Why haven’t you answered my question about when a fetus become a “person”, or perhaps a “non-problematic person”, worthy of your endowment of the right to remain un-murdered? Surely a person of your dizzying intellect can field such a simple question. How about multiple choice? I’m sure Mensa types like multiple choice:

A. Birth
B. 30 weeks
C. 20 weeks
D. 10 weeks

Reply?

If that's the bullshit that you want to make up to feel better, fine, but that's not what I said at all. It's funny how stupid people start putting words in others mouths and twisting them to get the meaning they want.

My beliefs of when a fetus becomes a person are totally irrelevant and are only my beliefs and also don't align with my beliefs of when I believe a pregnancy should be able to be terminated. I would say you're not a person until you come out of the womb and take your first breaths. I'm sure you'll try to twist that into me somehow saying its ok to abort a fetus up until the day of birth however.

A fetus is a fetus while it's in the womb and that's undeniable. My beliefs of what is acceptable for abortion is again pretty irrelevant, but if you're that curious... IMO if a women hasn't figured out that she's pregnant with an unwanted fetus by the end of the first trimester, then I don't know what to say. At that point at least two periods have been missed and I think that you should know you have a fetus growing in side of you. Most birth defects are detectable by the end of the first trimester or within the first couple weeks of the second, so if someone chooses to abort based on that, well I think thats a reasonable time frame too.

I don't think the cases of rape or incest should be any different and ideally someone should go to the police when they're raped and take a contraceptive but given the fact that it's often times a family member or someone they know I can understand why they don't, and I couldn't imagine something as traumatizing as being raped so I think it's unreasonable to expect someone to be in the headspace to go get a plan b and take it or think about the possibility of getting pregnant and having a rape baby.

A vasectomy is a form a birth control too and the religious fucktards will do away with that too if they can.

Just like gun control, you give a mouse a cookie and they will come back for more.

Nowhere in your rights are you granted to tell someone what they can do with their body.

Boy you really are eat up with the dumbass aintcha?
Those bible thumpers are after your right to a vasectomy....Holy shit.

• Haha

I don't think anyone is harassing anyone because they chose to carry a baby and give birth. You see plenty of pro lifers standing outside of abortion clinics though. There's one here not far from where I live and there was one in VA near where I used to live. Not once have I ever driven by one and there not been people with signs.

I was looking at donations on opensecrets recently and the difference of money donated to pro life organizations vs pro choice or whatever you choose to call it is staggering. It was like 5-10X as much goes to pro life organizations IIRC. So there's A LOT more pro life activism than pro choice.

I don't think anyone is harassing anyone because they chose to carry a baby and give birth. You see plenty of pro lifers standing outside of abortion clinics though. There's one here not far from where I live and there was one in VA near where I used to live. Not once have I ever driven by one and there not been people with signs.

I was looking at donations on opensecrets recently and the difference of money donated to pro life organizations vs pro choice or whatever you choose to call it is staggering. It was like 5-10X as much goes to pro life organizations IIRC. So there's A LOT more pro life activism than pro choice.
So when was the last pro life riot?