• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roger Stone OAF!!!

Trump is day-lighting them. What's the point in taking them out if someone will just vote them back in. Trump is fighting a war against the most dangerous beast on the planet. Yet all you guys can do is cry over every skirmish that does not go your prescribed way. I voted for the Warrior in Trump. I will support his fight.

Rich people and parties battling over power, that shit has to stop before we completely lose what semblance of government we have left. We need to start by taking back our representatives and senators and making them work for us and not a party. State by state. I'm sure that'd get everyone on board, everyone but the few that benefit from the current system. And fuck them anyway, they're the ones we wanna do away with.

Why isn't this more popular? Why isn't this a voter initiative on the ballot yet? It wouldn't be hard to do.

A basic skills test for candidates is also needed. This fixed system needs to go.

Trump is day-lighting them. What's the point in taking them out if someone will just vote them back in. Trump is fighting a war against the most dangerous beast on the planet. Yet all you guys can do is cry over every skirmish that does not go your prescribed way. I voted for the Warrior in Trump. I will support his fight.

I continue to support Trump both at home and publicly, that doesnt necessarily mean I trust him.

Reporter from CNN - note FBI connection.

FjgM7wK.jpg

Reactions: Badfinger
And this is how they will come for us......Everyone seems to think there will be an all out civil war. I say they will make arrests like this since they have all draconian laws on their side. Resist and you will become the lone martyr.

Two things are important. Not one FBI(Leo) has stood on the side of people, they do what their told. Secondly, I do not recall any one of us going to render aide/support for any citizen who is having their rights pissed on by the govt/leo’s.

There were convoys headed to help bundy. A waco or ruby ridge wont happen today unless they block coms.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Yes, blow up some little kids in a daycare. That will really bring some people to your way of thinking.

Kind of like burning women and children to death huh?

Or shooting unarmed people fleeing a burning building?

Or shooting a unarmed woman holding a baby.

Lon was both places. If anyone was going to jump they would have already.

Kind of like burning women and children to death huh?

Or shooting unarmed people fleeing a burning building?

Or shooting a unarmed woman holding a baby.

Lon was both places. If anyone was going to jump they would have already.

Two wrongs make a right? They did it so we should? I really think klling kids is wrong no matter which side you are on. Justifying such a thing because someone else did it is wrong. But, I'm just silly. Nevermind me.

Two wrongs make a right? They did it so we should? I really think klling kids is wrong no matter which side you are on. Justifying such a thing because someone else did it is wrong. But, I'm just silly. Nevermind me.
Killing kids is terrible however it happens.

The whining about OKC and school shootings is incessant. You hear zero about the innocents .gov kills.

Here is one for you. You know what today is? Its Levoy Finicum Suicide Day! You heard it from me!
Yeah like Finicum went for his gun right . I know I'm preachin to the choir and the Feds were shootin that truck up before it stopped . The girl in the truck videoed it with her phone .
One that really makes me question the narative is the friend of the Boaton Bomber .
1 The interviewed h8m in his apartment . I call bullshit . This was big they would have brought him in and videoed .
2. With agents and State Police standing over him he went for a knife on his coffee table so they airated him .
So now the part where I teally reach . We stirred up a fuckin hornets nest to destabilize Chechnya so as to prevent a pipeline . Look it up . These kids were the product of us doing the Afghanistan thing , again . Only this time it was Chechnya.
We have a real habit of figuring out who our next enemy should be . Like we dont1 have enough . Wonder how long before a Kurd shoots a Colonel in the face . And in case you were unaware we have been negotiating qith the Taliban since the Dem Messiah . Ironic how the Green on Blue started really ramping up after that . Hmm
I help you puah out Taliban after you promise security . They know who. I and my family are . Now you negotiate handing me and my family over . Hmmm .
Our government is a serial rapist . They live , dream and fantasize about qho they're going to fuck next . They are so good at it that the created letter agencies with specialties .