• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rural Americans use the most gas….

On the bright side, one day reality will smack the crap out of these kids. They'll start paying taxes, raising families and dealing with all the nonsense we're putting up with now.

The hippies turned into boomers, after all. Right now these kids have no responsibility and they aren't footing the bill for the crap programs they support. 40% of the ones that lopped off their noodle will have committed suicide and the bulk of the generation will be bitching about how kids spend too much time playing with their new fangled virtual reality gadgets in 2050.

I don't blame the kids at all. I blame their parents. The welts on my backside are long gone, but I haven't forgotten the lessons I learned from the beatings.
It won't be a fiscal disaster that informs these folks of the error of their ways - its going to be Chinese PLA executioners doing it.

I said it before - I'll say it again. The Chinese are racists. Hardcore, murderous, inveterate racists. They made Hitler look tame. If you aren't Han Chinese you are wasting their oxygen.

Elections don't mean anything anymore
Elections, the idea we can vote our way out of this mess, is partly what is keeping peace and preventing revolt now. I wouldn't be surprised if a few elections (i.e. VA gov) are being thrown/allowed by the left to restore (false) hope in the electoral process. Buts its a sham, when it really matters, they will use their fraud to keep their power. No computers will be replaced, mail in ballots will continue per the latest "variant".

IMHO, the loss of the two GA senate seats are having more of an impact on our nation that potato head.

Reactions: Dunraven
I drove 88 miles each way to work, prior to retirement. There were no charging stations, so unless these electric vehicles have really improved their range......I would not have been able to work!

As stated these people are delusional , I’ll go a bit further......they are fools! memtb
I'm gonna start making trailers with Diesel gensets on them for guys like you and I.

This! Feed only ourselves and keep the fuel produced in rural areas for ourselves, too. In fact… the coal and the electricity as well. I don’t remember seeing many power dams in cities. They get dumped on dumb country folk.

I think you have a great idea!

Sirhr
Same with wind and solar farms with nearly all being constructed in rural areas with the power going to urban centers. Absolute pox on the landscape and deadly to wildlife as well. They recently completed a large solar array in the eastern plains of NM and the irony of it is that all the power goes to CA. Third world country economics.

Same with wind and solar farms with nearly all being constructed in rural areas with the power going to urban centers. Absolute pox on the landscape and deadly to wildlife as well. They recently completed a large solar array in the eastern plains of NM and the irony of it is that all the power goes to CA. Third world country economics.
IMG_4182.PNG

R

They’ve been saying for years that the globalists want you out of the rural areas and into the cities where they can control you easier. Make it hard for them to travel so they’d don’t have a choice but to move.

Seems to fit what people have been saying.

Reactions: memtb
I'll buy a fucking horse before I buy a God damn electric piece of shit, and I can't fucking stand horses. I was raised around them, and unless the shit hits the fan and that's the only reliable means of transportation, I have no use for the fucking hay burning, fence breaking, assholes.
I can’t stand horse people to be honest.

I know legit cowboys, they are cool. The trail riders and show horse people make me want to puke.

I can’t stand horse people to be honest.

I know legit cowboys, they are cool. The trail riders and show horse people make me want to puke.
Aren’t most real cowboy going to atv/utv anyway? Less hands on maintenance and easier load configuration than a mangy horse

A tracked CAT ripping a field burns 100+ gallons per hour, then tractor time to break it down after in rests and level it in preparation for bedup and planting, I guess the candy assed city sissy's no longer want to eat the vegetables grown on Truck Farms?

Reactions: SQ54
Eh - realize this is another tripod leg of global dominance.

You CANNOT make an electric vehicle right now without extensive amounts of shit from China. And a modern society cannot survive long without ubiquitous transportation.

Funny isn't it. America has LOTs of OIL and very little lithium. Lithium is more damaging to the enviro to extract than oil. America does not have a capable grid for everything / everyone to go electric.

There is a contingent of smooth brain consumers that parrot how awesome EVs are while not knowing / understanding all of the subsidies over all of the decades (theft of taxes to facilitate our own demise) nor the origin of the watts juiced into their ride. However at the top - they aren't dumb, and they need to be accountable.

Aren’t most real cowboy going to atv/utv anyway? Less hands on maintenance and easier load configuration than a mangy horse
I ran cows with a 4 wheeler lol. So much easier, I had a race exhaust so I’d just go to the other side and rev, they’d run towards the gate lol

Last edited:
Deere's biggest(620hp) is right at 20/hr.
According to Deere.
Dunno what he is referring to.

R
I just looked at what people claimed they were burning.

But that's where all the wind farms are...Should be a no Brainer...for pete NOBRAINER buttpluger

Yeah those turbines really enhance the environment....

Saw it for myself a few years ago going cross country in Iowa........awful.

I would love to see the battery pack that would run one of these beasts!
Steiger.PNG

• Love
Reactions: skinney_7
I wish I had confidence that what was wrong was a voting machine problem.

I'm a technology expert, and the thing I sell to pay the rent is expertise in exactly everything needed to fake an election. I guarantee you if you allowed me to manufacture the voting machines and design them I could have stolen the election and hidden said theft from you completely.

HOWEVER - all of that said - I feel the real problem is the 360 degree attack in the media, schools, literature, and movies on our way of life that has been going on for the last 40 years finally landing home with a complete takeover.

20+ percent of american kids these days think they are of an alternative sexuality - for fucks sake these people have built a propaganda machine so incredibly hardcore that people have abandoned their naturally occurring sexuality just to fit in and not make waves!

I feel that people who are convinced that the election was stolen electronically are hopeful dreamers - the truth is so much worse.
The election wasn't just stolen electronically, but also by fraudulent ballots as you know. I think the "truth" (or my interpretation of what you're saying) is that the "truth" is this group of individuals who graduated high school sometime after 1988 or so (and especially after year 2000), just doesn't understand what being an American is, what The Constitution is, what the Declaration of Independence is. These people have been brainwashed to believe whatever they are spoon-fed. As a result they are too stupid, too unmotivated, to do a damn thing about it. At that point, it doesn't matter if it's fraud or not...the spoon-fed will just keep eating it.

Reactions: nikonNUT
The election wasn't just stolen electronically, but also by fraudulent ballots as you know. I think the "truth" (or my interpretation of what you're saying) is that the "truth" is this group of individuals who graduated high school sometime after 1988 or so (and especially after year 2000), just doesn't understand what being an American is, what The Constitution is, what the Declaration of Independence is. These people have been brainwashed to believe whatever they are spoon-fed. As a result they are too stupid, too unmotivated, to do a damn thing about it. At that point, it doesn't matter if it's fraud or not...the spoon-fed will just keep eating it.
If the election was stolen, it was stolen due to impatience regarding 1 or 2 presidential cycles and not because they had to.

Your interpretation of my statement is pretty spot on.

When I visit churches - there are no people under 30 almost. When I visit ranges - there are no people under 30 almost.

Our nation is dead - I'm sorry folks.

A big ag tractor will burn about 32 gph under full load. It won’t matter much longer anyways since the government will control our tillage practices.

Pete Buttigieg: Rural Drivers Should Buy Electric Cars Because They Use the Most Gas
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-electric-cars-because-they-use-the-most-gas/

And here is why evil heartland rural Americans must be punished…. Thanks, but not going to Plow a farm driveway or hay with a Prius….

These people are delusional.

Sirhr

Yeah I should just order the Tesla Cybertruck for 50k so I can haul plywood around, why didn't I think of that. Thanks Buttgeek.

I ran cows with a 4 wheeler lol. So much easier, I had a race exhaust so I’d just go to the other side and rev, they’d run towards the gate lol
When I worked on the UU Bar there were places in the mountains that I would go horseback but wouldn't try with an ATV/UTV unless you had a death wish. Good in the flatlands not so in the mountains.

When I worked on the UU Bar there were places in the mountains that I would go horseback but wouldn't try with an ATV/UTV unless you had a death wish. Good in the flatlands not so in the mountains.
This was plains, I don't think there's a hill out there lol.

Last edited:
Y’all be missing the point. Electric vehicles are not the least bit capable of meeting the needs of anyone who lives outside of a large city. They can’t tow without seriously depleting the battery, they can’t run very far at highway speeds and when you combine towing at highway speeds, the distance they can travel is so minuscule to make using them totall impractical.

That’s the point. Make it impractical to live outside of the large cities that the far left are so attached too. Once the population is confined into those cities, the ’rulers” can control the population. Thats The Point! Control!

Two more points.
1. These idiots are totally ignorant as to where food, fuel and necessary chemicals/minerals come from that are necessary for life on this planet
2. This was Westmoreland‘s strategy in Vietnam and we all see how that turned out.

Im aware that elecric vehicles are useless to ANYONE out side of a city. Im just saying he has no idea what happens or has a clue about the requirements that anyone who uses a vehicle out of city limits.

The more diesel vehicles that people buy, the less they'll be concerned about the price of gas. As I have stated previously.

As a corollary though, one 'benefit' about electric vehicles is the braking is/can also be used as a 'regenerative' circuit. So the secret to that is, if one drives an electric vehicle and does so with the brakes on all the time, then they are generating electricity everywhere they go. Win/Win/Win for them, correct?

There's the answer to all the problems of the world.....

Enjoy your coffee!

Which county are you concerned with?

If you don't want to say publicly, pick a random one and I'll walk you through the steps and some considerations you would need to take to limit, slow or even stop their construction in the State of Oklahoma.
North Central Oklahoma. It is too late here. I am sorrounded. They now are protesting all their property tax. It has become standard procedure for them. They always have attorneys fighting the taxes.....the schools obviously are broke to start out and have to figure out how to pay for their attorney. In the meantime the protested revenue goes to escrow. The state recognizes that as revenue for the school and subtracts it from the schools annual state allotment to that school, even though it is in escrow. If the school loses the protest 3, 4 or 5 years later, the state doesn't replace what should have been sent by the state to the school. It can be a lose, lose situation for the school.

Reactions: RGStory
Cities consume mass quantities of food and natural resources so they can fuck off about how much gas the suburbs use so cities can exist. How much gas is used trucking all the shit in they need and the shit out they don't want?