• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ryan Pierce muscle brake?

oakfig

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2013
Does anyone use a self timed muscle brake made by Ryan Pierce? How does it stack up to the others?

If I remember, these were pretty popular on longrangehunting.com

No first hand experience, but those guys frequently know their gear.

No, I have not tried the self-synchronizing muscle brake made by Ryan Pierce, I have never even heard of it because I started going to the gym recently, weighing 67 kg. I'm a guy with a weak physique and fast metabolic and decided to take care of myself, pump up. For two weeks now I have been going to the gym, the result, of course, is small, but I need to train even more. Friends say that I will not achieve great success, they say that you need to gain muscle mass. I already eat a lot, but I still do not gain weight, then I was advised to try steroid supplements, namely YK11, they say, they increase muscle mass. I read here https://sarmguide.com/yk11/ but I still need the advice of the coaches, maybe you know something about this?

Last edited:
I’ve had one. Tested it side by side to several others. Not nearly as effective as the lil bastard or hellfire.