• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

S&W M&P 15 - 22lr

Re: S&W M&P 15 - 22lr

That sucks for sure. Hopefully they will find the one you sent in and that you will get the ones you ordered soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does the S&W 15/22 have different configurations like the Colt, which has three (3) options, i want an M4 copy to match my other carbines. </div></div>

M&P 15-22 only in one flavor at the moment.

You had an RA number for the mag you returned didn't you? Or did you just send it USPS?
The PO is really getting piss poor in service and reliability!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You had an RA number for the mag you returned didn't you? Or did you just send it USPS?
The PO is really getting piss poor in service and reliability!
</div></div>

The customer service rep said just to send it and didn't say anything about a return auth. I thought it was odd so I sent it ups with delivery verification and I have the persons last name that signed for it. I received a fedex tracking number for the one I paid for, if another doesn't come within a few days of that one I will try again. I did include a full letter explaining the problem with all of my information included. IIRC they received the defective mag fri aug 21st around 11am and I think richardson may have been the last name, I don't have the tracking number with me at the moment.

Any word on your mags yet? I know it's gotta be nerve wracking to not hear anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hilbillee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any word on your mags yet? I know it's gotta be nerve wracking to not hear anything. </div></div>

Just came to update, I finally got in touch with someone who said the paperwork had been sitting there a week? He said they would send me one out right away, and the ones I paid for should be here today according to my fedex tracking number. Won't get to shoot it until saturday to see if it fixes the jamming problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hilbillee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to hear things are finally moving. Hopefully it will fix the jamming problem. </div></div>

Me too, fedex delivered today and the rounds double stack correctly. The springs feel stronger than the defective one I sent back. So I have high hopes, I'd shoot in the backyard if I didn't think the neighbors would freak.
smile.gif

Took mine out for the first time. Shot about a hundred rounds without a hitch. Lot of fun. Have parts coming to set it up like my AR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hilbillee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to hear things are finally moving. Hopefully it will fix the jamming problem. </div></div>

Only one ftf today feeding 200rd of all sorts of crap through it.

Sounds good. It was a blast to shoot wasn't it? And a whole lot cheaper that shooting the regular AR.

Mine has fed everything from CCI and Federal. I have not tried WW yet. Remington has been another story. I do not have good luck with RP stuff in it. But then again, I have had less than acceptable performance from RP in other guns too.

Has anyone shot one for accuracy? I'm about to buy either one of these or a 10/22 tactical target.

I like the fact that the 15/22 is like my AR. Would make it seem more like practice.

I found extra mags @ www.44mag.com price is 17.99 (s&w mags)

I haven't had any malfunctions of any kind from mine. All types of ammo,very accurate these are a lot of fun even the wife likes shooting it.

I just picked one up last weekend with the threaded barrel and flash hider. Ordered mags from .44mag and had them 4 days later. I'll take it out and see what likes accuracy wise this weekend, but really bought it for cheap 3 gun practice.

I've had my M&P15-22 for about four months now. It's got about 8000 rounds through it so far, and NO MALFUNCTION of ANY KIND.
I can hit the bull's eye of every simulated 300 yard target at 25 yards (that's the longest local range around here) and I brought it out to Calverton once and nailed the 100 yard targets in the bull's eye (all standing, unsupported) with ease - this one is a winner for sure!
The accuracy is absolutely shocking. And it's even more fun being so light, and knowing the ammo is cheap - keep on plinking......

Hopefully someone comes up with a magazine loading tool for these in the near future.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: US Handgunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm doing barrel threading for the S&W M&P .22LR if anybody is interested.

Barrel Threading </div></div>

Very Very Nice looking job on the S&W 15-22 Mark! That is First class!

Has anyone tried shoot subsonic ammo in this rifle yet. Specifically...CCI CB Long or Aguila Sniper/60 Grain? I know that the bolt wont cycle on its own, but wondering if you the bullets feed from the mag if the bolt is cycled manually?