• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Say good bye to your gas range.

I finally figured all this out. It is a back door method to ban firearms. The tyrants heard that many of us still use gas or propane to anneal our cases. So, they figure if they ban all fuels that are gaseous in state at normal temperatures, we will no longer be able to anneal our cases. Thus, we won’t be able to afford to keep shooting due to having to purchase greater quantities of brass, because of high brass failure. So, we will all gladly put on dresses, and take up needlepoint in our New York City, all electric $10,000.00 per month shoe closets, and live happily ever after. (Not closets, I Meant NYC apartments…oh well, most closets in our little lakefront cottage are larger than most apartments in NYC and we don’t necessarily have extra large closets.).

Back door gun ban, it is.

Some of you have your tinfoil hats screwed on a little too tight. The natural gas has to be burned. It's either burned in your home for heat, at the power plant for electricity or just burned in the air for no use at all.

But it has to be burned.

It's cheap because it's a waste product. We still have so much excess of it in the US that a giant percentage is still just flared for no use.
That's because the cost of transport is higher than the cost of the gas because there's so much of it we can't use enough to make it expensive enough to transport long or difficult distances.

Europe has very little of it. Natural gas is not a worldwide commodity. It's very regional because it's relatively difficult to transport. You can take excess gas here and send it to Europe but the cost of doing so wildly exceeds the cost of the price of natural gas in Europe even if the US gas was free.
LNG only works where gas is so scarce that its really expensive. And then other types of energy generally make more sense.
This^^^I grew up in rural SW PA. and it was not unusual to see a pipe stub up flaring off gas forever because the farmer/property owner hit gas while drilling a well for water.

This^^^I grew up in rural SW PA. and it was not unusual to see a pipe stub up flaring off gas forever because the farmer/property owner hit gas while drilling a well for water.
In rural Louisiana, where gas wells abound, small, low producing wells that are pretty much abandoned, are used to heat individual homes. My inlaws never had a gas bill.

• Love
Reactions: BurtG and lariat
In rural Louisiana, where gas wells abound, small, low producing wells that are pretty much abandoned, are used to heat individual homes. My inlaws never had a gas bill.
Back in the 80’s during the gas shortage we used drip gas straight off the backside of the wellhead to fill gas tanks. Nobody remembers that now. But it did happen. A lot of people around there at the time avoided the gas lines via that method. I have never forgotten how so many “uneducated” people with dirty fingernails helped keep a lot of families fed and employed through saving them serious money at the time. Flexibility and expanding the mind to meet needs are a legitimate thing. That was America at the time. The old timers in the rest homes have a lot to teach if we would only listen. But I’m just a dude, what do I know.

1673824194229.png

1673824168812.png

I finally figured all this out. It is a back door method to ban firearms. The tyrants heard that many of us still use gas or propane to anneal our cases. So, they figure if they ban all fuels that are gaseous in state at normal temperatures, we will no longer be able to anneal our cases. Thus, we won’t be able to afford to keep shooting due to having to purchase greater quantities of brass, because of high brass failure. So, we will all gladly put on dresses, and take up needlepoint in our New York City, all electric $10,000.00 per month shoe closets, and live happily ever after. (Not closets, I Meant NYC apartments…oh well, most closets in our little lakefront cottage are larger than most apartments in NYC and we don’t necessarily have extra large closets.).

Back door gun ban, it is.
When will the mexican cartels figure out that they can sell ammo like drugs in the US.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Stolen 2020 election: all good
Mandated cloatshot: all good
Stolen 2022 election: all good
Ban gas stoves: hell no, it's go time
That’s because the retards can actually see and understand this.

They can’t connect the dots and motivation for the other 3

Reactions: Doc68
LibsOfTikTok show this:

FmM5S59X0AASleO

The claim is that gas stoves cause brain damage, so could be true...just sayin'
Warren use an American Indian Dick Stove, she puts the ingredients in her ass and lets the young bucks cook the pie.

I got a call from a client that I'm finishing up a large remodel on. Conversation went something like this....

"Hey, I know it's kinda last minute, but I read this study on gas stoves and it turns out it's really bad for your health. You think we can switch the range and oven to an electric one?"

"LOL, you are joking right?"

"No, I read the study and I'm actually concerned."

"OK, I will have to run a dedicated line over there and cut a lot of drywall to do it. This is going to put us behind quite a bit and be expensive."

"Well I think that's the best thing to do considering our health."

I got a call from a client that I'm finishing up a large remodel on. Conversation went something like this....

"Hey, I know it's kinda last minute, but I read this study on gas stoves and it turns out it's really bad for your health. You think we can switch the range and oven to an electric one?"

"OK, I will have to run a dedicated line over there and cut a lot of drywall to do it. This is going to put us behind quite a bit and be expensive."

I'm guessing they aren't real foodies or folks that are passionate about cooking in their kitchen?

I believe every word of what you are saying.
What the hell will they do when the time comes to either cook over a wood camp fire or eat raw food ?
Look around at the people you are surrounded by.

No one is coming to save you 2.jpg

Reactions: SouthFLShootin
I believe every word of what you are saying.
What the hell will they do when the time comes to either cook over a wood camp fire or eat raw food ?
Look around at the people you are surrounded by.

View attachment 8050261
Well there's going to be a gas hook up right there too. So I guess if he changes his mind, he will have an easy hook up. But we are putting in a 500 gallon propane tank and now the only thing it will run is his tankless hot water heater and eventually his pool and outdoor grill.

• Haha
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
No they actually are. But they are also willing to get boosted, but that evil gas range is just too dangerous.

I guess the thought that a decent high volume ventilation fan / hood that extracted to outside would take care of those pesky fumes escaped their brains...

I guess the thought that a decent high volume ventilation fan / hood that extracted to outside would take care of those pesky fumes escaped their brains...
Yeah. We also installed one of those that has way more CFM capability then they will need and vents to the outside.

Nice. She's actually a Patriot and Web comedian and makes absolute fun of libtards.
biggrin.gif

Fmc4Ya8XEAQ_p9V

The sad thing is, 12 years ago, one would have easily seen that it is satire. But the recent few years have seen mental illness explode by astronomical numbers, helped along by gaslighting, enabling, and encouragement from the media and the government, to the point of mass psychosis affecting at least 60% of the population, so there are probably people out there who are acting in such manner, just like the crazies who actually committed suicide back when some cultists announced that the Rapture was coming. Pepperidge Farms remembers that shit...

This^^^^. The idiots in DC who are pushing this and saying that .gov will help with the cost of the new electric stove have no clue that it means running a new 208/220 circuit, breakers and maybe even a new panel if there's not room in the existing panel for the added breakers.

It’s not just that, it’s folks who are scared by everything they read on MSM rather then doing basic research or realizing it’s something that they have been living with for most of their lives to no I’ll effect.

It’s not just that, it’s folks who are scared by everything they read on MSM rather then doing basic research or realizing it’s something that they have been living with for most of their lives to no I’ll effect.
I agree... If they would just look back at the methods / tools / energy / weapons used to build the most mighty country in the world, they would realize how blood, sweat and tears were of value. Now, it is being disassembled one bolt at a time.

1674234213690.png

Reactions: mtrmn and tomcatmv

They say use electricity because its cleaner than NG while at the same time over 50% of Californias electricity is generated by Natural Gas.

and it takes twice as much NG to generate the same BTU in electricity.

what does that mean?

It actually takes more than double the Natural gas to boil a pot of water using electricity than it does using straight NG.

if my math is correct it take 215cfng to generate 29.kwh = 100,000btu

or simply direct 100cfng = (100,000btu)

They say use electricity because its cleaner than NG while at the same time over 50% of Californias electricity is generated by Natural Gas.

and it takes twice as much NG to generate the same BTU in electricity.

what does that mean?

It actually takes more than double the Natural gas to boil a pot of water using electricity than it does using straight NG.

if my math is correct it take 215cfng to generate 29.kwh = 100,000btu

or simply direct 100cfng = (100,000btu)
Well, how dare you go and use logic. Gavin Gruesome and Greta gonna be mad!

having cooked on both gas and electric, I am still pissed about the gas stove shit….However, this is a pretty good example of the stupidity of an administration lead by dementia and staffed based not on qualifications but on the amount of sexual deviance

7B27A81A-F20E-4B07-BC8B-FAFBF93059D9.jpeg

Sounds like the only ones they will allow are the ones no one can afford.
That would be the ones that operate when biden’s new green electricity fails.

If there ever was a group of people that hated a large portion of their nation’s population it would be biden’s administration. They hate middle America as much as Adolf Hitler hated the Jewish population.

NYS will be the first in the nation to ban gas stoves on new construction starting in 2025.

NYS will be the first in the nation to ban gas stoves on new construction starting in 2025.
I did not read all 4 pages of this, but if it has not been mentioned yet ?. down south of me, city of Eugene Oregon back Feb 2023 has already banned the installation/hookup of Natural Gas from all new residential construction .

They just keep nibblin' away until they are stopped.

A federal appeals court ruled Monday that Berkeley, California, cannot enforce a ban on natural gas hookups in new buildings, saying a U.S. federal law preempts the city’s regulation.

This fucking cunt is the epitome of hypocrisy. Anyone proposing fucktard legislation like this should be IMMEDIATELY forced to comply with it.

kathy-hochul-gas-stove-comp3.jpg