• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Say good bye to your gas range.

As far as banning gas ranges, anyone that enjoys cooking would kill a person before they allowed their gas range to be replaced by a resistance coil electric top.

I'm of the opinion that resistance electric ranges should be banned for crimes against food.

Induction works pretty well to, but it does limit your pots and pans.

If you ask me, this gas range "thing" is just a test to see how we react, next it will be the gas-powered cars. I know its "on" the agenda, but I think TPTB think that things are going so swell they can move things up a bit.

Reactions: BurtG
Some of you have your tinfoil hats screwed on a little too tight. The natural gas has to be burned. It's either burned in your home for heat, at the power plant for electricity or just burned in the air for no use at all.

But it has to be burned.

It's cheap because it's a waste product. We still have so much excess of it in the US that a giant percentage is still just flared for no use.
That's because the cost of transport is higher than the cost of the gas because there's so much of it we can't use enough to make it expensive enough to transport long or difficult distances.

Europe has very little of it. Natural gas is not a worldwide commodity. It's very regional because it's relatively difficult to transport. You can take excess gas here and send it to Europe but the cost of doing so wildly exceeds the cost of the price of natural gas in Europe even if the US gas was free.
LNG only works where gas is so scarce that its really expensive. And then other types of energy generally make more sense.

All your points are valid - which is why we should be using, and selling, more natural gas and natural gas products, not less. WWe know who is responsible for this, yet they are getting a full pass while they travel in their private jets, which have been excluded from "carbon footprint taxes".

Look guys, gas stoves are also very dangerous! Having a gas stove is like having a beltfed weapon...virtually endless supply of the "ammo." If you happen to turn the gas full blast, and put a folded magazine into a toaster, you can explode the whole house; I saw Jason Bourne do it in the second movie.

Next, we'll have to consider banning gas barbecues too, because that is a high capacity gas tank on those things. Also, think of the children!!! Some student could roll one of those barbecues into a smaller classroom someday, along with a toaster and blow up the room.

We need to restrict gas stoves to just the little Coleman camp stoves, with only the low capacity propane tanks.

It's the only way to be safe.

All your points are valid - which is why we should be using, and selling, more natural gas and natural gas products, not less. WWe know who is responsible for this, yet they are getting a full pass while they travel in their private jets, which have been excluded from "carbon footprint taxes".
Agreed. And the renewables don't work without near 100% capacity in natural gas to back them up, so unless the goal is for us to live in caves again, which I'm rather sure is really bad for your health, I can't see how this makes any sense.

When Klaus comes for the toilet paper, that will be everyone's bottom line.

200315-toilet-paper-costco-coronavirus-cs-867a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
Agreed. And the renewables don't work without near 100% capacity in natural gas to back them up, so unless the goal is for us to live in caves again, which I'm rather sure is really bad for your health, I can't see how this makes any sense.
It isn’t supposed to make sense. It is the great reset in action. Wake up.

Reactions: mtrmn
The GF applied for a job with a natural gas transmission company and was freaking out about this. I told her to breathe and think for a second... "Babe, where do you think all that new electricity is going to come from. Take the damn job!"

Last edited:
electricity that is generated by burning gas.

I wonder what the conversion ratio is? how much gas does it take to produce enough electricity to boil water vs just using gas?

Last edited:
Reactions: nikonNUT
If already mentioned, my apologies. If not, here we go.

Gas stove banned. You pull it out after you bought your shiny new electric POS. Are you gonna just plug it into that outlet back there? Nope. Ask an electrician how much it would cost to run the proper receptacle, through your now finished home, to accommodate that new stove.

Now when they move on to gas clothes dryers, if they haven't already, ask him to price that one out to. Anyone have a 2nd floor laundry?

Fucking retards.

Reactions: BurtG and nikonNUT
This is all fluff to keep you talking about bullshit that dont matter and keep you eye away from the prize.

There are like 4million apartments not including homes in NYC most use gas stoves, the entire city would need a massive
electrical infrastructure upgrade. Takes the city 10 years to paint and update a bridge, so I estimate that it would take them 100,000 years to do the electrical update. It would be faster and cheaper to start a new colony on Mars.

Last edited:
Anybody find CCI 450s in stock?
Just bought 5k awhile ago. Please waived hazmat and shipping if you bought 5k or more. It was 435 for them all.

I'll have to find out where I ordered them from and I'll PM the site.

Doc

Yeah, we kind of knew that already.

With near infinite supplies of NG here in Oklahoma, I just dont see us caving in. Nearly every place in the state has it. Fuck Joe and Klaus

If they are doing this to your stoves, they will go for your gas heating next, and then the cars.

and if they succeed in destroying russia, europe is going to need any natural gas we have and aren't using.

I can see The Don with the new campaign slogan, if you like your gas range you can keep your gas range.

ok, will not quit my day job & become a comedian.

Maxwell

lol, starting to think they just tried this bullshit to get attention away from biden getting millions from china for this "think tank" and then classified documents being found there (and elsewhere).

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Use of gas stove breakfast takes like 2 mins to cook eggs, lunch ?? , dinner 1 hr . This causes brain damage ? Restaurant owners and chefs who stand at the stove 12 hrs a day everyday should be either brain dead or just dead if these stoves are that dangerous. Or do they want us to sue the gas company over this.

Reactions: BurtG and Maxwell
LibsOfTikTok show this:

FmM5S59X0AASleO

The claim is that gas stoves cause brain damage, so could be true...just sayin'

Reactions: Maxwell

If they are doing this to your stoves, they will go for your gas heating next, and then the cars.

Holy hell, dude! I should not have clicked on that... Scrolled down a bit and just spent the last hour and a half reading about (and trying to digest) the "Ten Islands Challenge". Fuck!!!

If already mentioned, my apologies. If not, here we go.

Gas stove banned. You pull it out after you bought your shiny new electric POS. Are you gonna just plug it into that outlet back there? Nope. Ask an electrician how much it would cost to run the proper receptacle, through your now finished home, to accommodate that new stove.

Now when they move on to gas clothes dryers, if they haven't already, ask him to price that one out to. Anyone have a 2nd floor laundry?

Fucking retards.
Not to mention I would guess most older homes built with a gas supply probably do not have a breaker panel that will handle a stove. So they would probably need a complete overhaul of the electrical panel, maybe even the line coming in. Yeah, that's gonna fly...

Reactions: BurtG and Maggot
Not to mention I would guess most older homes built with a gas supply probably do not have a breaker panel that will handle a stove. So they would probably need a complete overhaul of the electrical panel, maybe even the line coming in. Yeah, that's gonna fly...
I just looked into that. Here the electrician wants $440 per 230 V line. And thats not allowing for a panel upgrade which run a minimum of $2000.

Reactions: johnnyvw
Or hot water heater.