• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SBR Question

Re: SBR Question

The Noveske KX3 is a great cqb break as it throws the blast forward away from your buddies. I have run them and they work as advertised. I would highly recomend the PWS Triad for ur 10.5". I ran one on a 11.5" for a while and it was outstanding and it is way cheaper than most breaks on the market. (The only reason for swapping it was I picked up a can and needed a qd mount)... Under $75. Depending on shipping.

I would also recommend a Battle Comp. Probably one of the best on the market and only a few buck morw than the Noveske.

You stated brake...but are you concerned about muzzle flash? This will push you in one direction or the other. A PWS FSC556 will serve you very well for a muzzle break. You'll feel the concusive blast but you'll also be amazed at the lack of perceived recoil. If you want a flash hider the recommended PWS triad or smith vortex would work well for you...and yes, the KX3 is all that and a bag of chips. That would probably fit the bill for both worlds if you're not running suppressed.

I use an AAC Brakeout, on my 11.5in. It's ok in my opinion as far as dealing with flash and recoil. It doesnt seem to produce tons of muzzle flash. Although I've only run my own handloads through it which have a mild powder charge. That could also have something to do with it not having a lot of flash.. It is however still pretty loud! In the near future I'm gonna try out both the Battlecomp and, the PWS Triad. The Triad looks pretty good as a flash hider and its said to help some with managing recoil, plus its very reasonably priced at around 55-60$

My bad, I was talking about a Flash Hider.. I never heard of the PWS or Battle Comp brand. Lots of good reviews on it.. Does it help with cycling the SBR's like the Noveske claims to do?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BravoSector1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You stated brake...but are you concerned about muzzle flash? This will push you in one direction or the other. A PWS FSC556 will serve you very well for a muzzle break. You'll feel the concusive blast but you'll also be amazed at the lack of perceived recoil. If you want a flash hider the recommended PWS triad or smith vortex would work well for you...and yes, the KX3 is all that and a bag of chips. That would probably fit the bill for both worlds if you're not running suppressed. </div></div>

The 3T is a pretty good brake for SBR's - flash suppression is ok, recoild reduction is very good but the thing is expensive. Its also a machined work of art.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jackalope33B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My bad, I was talking about a Flash Hider.. I never heard of the PWS or Battle Comp brand. Lots of good reviews on it.. Does it help with cycling the SBR's like the Noveske claims to do?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BravoSector1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You stated brake...but are you concerned about muzzle flash? This will push you in one direction or the other. A PWS FSC556 will serve you very well for a muzzle break. You'll feel the concusive blast but you'll also be amazed at the lack of perceived recoil. If you want a flash hider the recommended PWS triad or smith vortex would work well for you...and yes, the KX3 is all that and a bag of chips. That would probably fit the bill for both worlds if you're not running suppressed. </div></div> </div></div>

The Noveske KX3 or the PWS CQB will improve cyclic rate/short rounds as they add a little bit of "back pressure" during the cycle. The PWS was hair away from being considered a suppressor because of it's design and performance. The KX3 is a little longer...both are heavy in comparison to a standard muzzle brake or flash hider.