• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Scammer thread?

Probably because it turned into a gaggle of fucktardery with zero benefit to the members on the board.

Kinda looks like, based on Tuckers comments, he might either not liked op's continued comments, or he saw it going pretty south like the suppressor wars thread. Sounded kinda fed up.

OP seemed really slow on the uptake. Obviously
1. Didn't read the rules Or didn't understand them.
2. Chose to go his route over Frank's direction.
3. Didn't know who Frank was or what hmfic meant, or get franks message.
4. Didn't understand ^this^ means "the above is important.
5. Failed to recognize "***** THIS ***** and the attachment, Frank's direct pointed "do this now", was about as clear as it gets...
6. And in general seemed not to get it, no matter how clear it was to everybody else.
jmuho.

Last edited:
If there's gonna be some fucktardery going on, you bastards know damn good and well I'M IN. But this one. I'd let this one go. It's not about us on this one. Just trust me on this and we'll continue somewhere else when the opportunity arise's, mkay.

Rules change all the time, it's my right, :alien:

Honestly, we have let you go quite mad in the Bear Pit and while often times it can be funny, must of the time it's a headache. Instead of some of you guys putting each other on ignoring, you do equal damage and then cry to Moderator, instead of handling it yourself

The fact that since leaving Scout we have not tightened the reins on the Bear Pit, can be just a matter of time. Granted shit is pretty volatile in today's world if you stick to the Bear Pit you are probably safer than if you were being jerks anywhere else.

The Bear Pit was originally designed for this stuff, and over the years we have restricted and constrained various topics to keep the piece.

I would not push the limits too far:mad:

If there's gonna be some fucktardery going on, you bastards know damn good and well I'M IN. But this one. I'd let this one go. It's not about us on this one. Just trust me on this and we'll continue somewhere else when the opportunity arise's, mkay.

"IF" he says !........that, coming from the grand poobah, the J.P. Patches of fucktardery !............

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04

and you didnt snap me that there is fucktardery going on, oh just thanks alot man...

oh fuck, i went back on the shovel today, nuts, summer is almost here

i could have used some fucktardery

Maybe you mods can just put the whiners on ignore
Rules change all the time, it's my right, :alien:

Honestly, we have let you go quite mad in the Bear Pit and while often times it can be funny, must of the time it's a headache. Instead of some of you guys putting each other on ignoring, you do equal damage and then cry to Moderator, instead of handling it yourself

The fact that since leaving Scout we have not tightened the reins on the Bear Pit, can be just a matter of time. Granted shit is pretty volatile in today's world if you stick to the Bear Pit you are probably safer than if you were being jerks anywhere else.

The Bear Pit was originally designed for this stuff, and over the years we have restricted and constrained various topics to keep the piece.

I would not push the limits too far:mad:

So does that mean that the useless fucktardery goes in this thread now?

Idk if I could say that other one was going nowhere , I for one had no idea that there was actually a picture of a midget holding a rifle that had a break on it. Now I know !

I also know...

799FB434-B4CE-40AB-8B30-8101916EEC99.jpeg

Frank,
Thanks much for letting several of us here get into fucktardery. A few of us understand what you have to put up with, and the mods too.
Pit allows relief for a few, that don't have other opportunities, and we DO appreciate it.
VR,
jw