Scharch Mfg Primed 1X fired military brass

JGrelle

Cpl.
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2006
Oswego, KS
Re: Scharch Mfg Primed 1X fired military brass

They are a good outfit & the brass is good stuff, I have a bunch of it in 308, they have done all the work for you as well.

Dogtown

Ke = (mv^2)/2
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2007
CONUS

Their once fired, sized and trimmed bags of brass are outstanding for plinking.

Guns4570

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
Kansas City MO

The brass is ready to load unless you buy the primed stuff then you are really ready to load.

desertHK

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2008
AZ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone used any of this brass lately? I just ordered 1000 pcs of primed .223 for my new AR. Can't find brass or primers anywhere these days. I thought I'd give this stuff a try. I hear it isn't bad stuff.

http://www.scharch.com/

</div></div>

My friend use them and have no issue with them for both 223 and 308

Jim the Plumber

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman

I've shot several thousand of their 223 brass. The only problem I've had is loose primer pockets, so I now prime my own( their preped brass) and cull out the loose pockets.

wadebrown

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 18, 2008
    Minnesota

I just received my order of 500 fully processed 308 brass and the brass is ready to prime and load. I think I ordered it three weeks ago, they are having the same post-election business surge everyone is having.

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2005
    Palatka, Fl

it is great stuff, all i shoot in my ar's

i first tried it last year before a prarie dog shoot, i bought 500 unprimed pieces

i never once cleaned my gun in 2 days of shooting and never once did i experience any cycling issues.

i have since ordered much more, great stuff

again all i use for my ar's

Ratbert

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 18, 2007
    Concord, NC

I keep a bucket of the primed brass handy for loading up non-precision stuff. When I'm in a hurry I use it for precision stuff to. I can't say I can really tell much of a difference.

About half to a quarter percent gets chunked do to massive dents or something but otherwise it's handy to have around.

Ratbert

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 18, 2007
    Concord, NC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wwbrown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received my order of 500 fully processed 308 brass and the brass is ready to prime and load. I think I ordered it three weeks ago, they are having the same post-election business surge everyone is having.

</div></div>

It's always been a crap shoot when you get your order. If you happen to order the day before a big shipment arrives then it could go out next day. If you happen to order the day AFTER a big shipment arrives then it could be a few weeks before then next shipment comes in.