• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scharch Mfg Primed 1X fired military brass

Re: Scharch Mfg Primed 1X fired military brass

They are a good outfit & the brass is good stuff, I have a bunch of it in 308, they have done all the work for you as well.

Their once fired, sized and trimmed bags of brass are outstanding for plinking.

The brass is ready to load unless you buy the primed stuff then you are really ready to load.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone used any of this brass lately? I just ordered 1000 pcs of primed .223 for my new AR. Can't find brass or primers anywhere these days. I thought I'd give this stuff a try. I hear it isn't bad stuff.

http://www.scharch.com/

</div></div>

My friend use them and have no issue with them for both 223 and 308

I've shot several thousand of their 223 brass. The only problem I've had is loose primer pockets, so I now prime my own( their preped brass) and cull out the loose pockets.

I just received my order of 500 fully processed 308 brass and the brass is ready to prime and load. I think I ordered it three weeks ago, they are having the same post-election business surge everyone is having.

it is great stuff, all i shoot in my ar's

i first tried it last year before a prarie dog shoot, i bought 500 unprimed pieces

i never once cleaned my gun in 2 days of shooting and never once did i experience any cycling issues.

i have since ordered much more, great stuff

again all i use for my ar's

I keep a bucket of the primed brass handy for loading up non-precision stuff. When I'm in a hurry I use it for precision stuff to. I can't say I can really tell much of a difference.

About half to a quarter percent gets chunked do to massive dents or something but otherwise it's handy to have around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wwbrown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just received my order of 500 fully processed 308 brass and the brass is ready to prime and load. I think I ordered it three weeks ago, they are having the same post-election business surge everyone is having.

</div></div>

It's always been a crap shoot when you get your order. If you happen to order the day before a big shipment arrives then it could go out next day. If you happen to order the day AFTER a big shipment arrives then it could be a few weeks before then next shipment comes in.