• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SEAL Gallagher’s trial delayed after Navy judge calls for probe into email spying

You don't understand the difference between law and justice. And you obviously are too stupid to realize that people will corrupt the legal system with lies to get what they want.

I don't think you're a liberal. I think you're an idiot.

I think you're arguing semantics.

Hi,

Well since you did ask and I did not "view without permission" lolol.....
The wood pile to your SW needs to be reorganized before the weekend rush....just saying :)

Sincerely,
Theis
john candy.gif

Reactions: Blutroop
Hi,

You need to get with @Mike Casselton and have him bring the younger ones over to help you lolol...They not doing anything today..*Maybe.

Sincerely,
Theis
Theis, every time you do that I get amused, and terrified at the same time. I doubt I even want to know how many coworkers you have with the same capabilities.

Reactions: cornhusker86
Hi,

You need to get with @Mike Casselton and have him bring the younger ones over to help you lolol...They not doing anything today..*Maybe.

Sincerely,
Theis

Buddy, you don't know how correct you are.
Matthew cut the grass earlier. Alexander played B-ball for a couple of hours and Stephanie, well, we'll just leave that alone.

The boys are in fact doing nothing right now.

Reactions: oneshot86
That’s what happens when you murder prisoners and civilians.

Oh, oh,!

Dont look now. Greatest Generation guilty as charged. The man kneeling is running an M1919 delivering 30-06 love.....

War is irrational on its face.

It should never be taken lightly yet our pols see it as a game.

Guys that function like Gallagher, though it may be brutal, probably ensure a dozen other kids not fit for war make it home.

Oh, oh,!

Dont look now. Greatest Generation guilty as charged. The man kneeling is running an M1919 delivering 30-06 love.....

View attachment 7099037

War is irrational on its face.

It should never be taken lightly yet our pols see it as a game.

Guys that function like Gallagher, though it may be brutal, probably ensure a dozen other kids not fit for war make it home.

Interesting event though not really equivalent. Note that it was stopped by Lt. Col. Sparks, who you must think is a liberal.

Killing civilians is not advantageous. If someone killed your child or father while they carried water home would you retaliate?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Not all laws are lawful. Most of them are implemented as a form of control. Nowadays laws are made for profit, with little to no true value for public safety.

To follow these laws blindly is to be part of the problem. Mil and LE who obey unlawful orders, cast aside the constitution and violate others rights simply because a "governing body" or "agency" gave them authority, become part of that unjust system.

IMO claiming to be a conservative (less gubmnt) and then advocating that every new law they make or have made is a legitimate law is naive, hypocritical and down right stupid. How many "law-abiding" citizens are turned into criminals with every new gun law/ regulation? The same goes for turning the general public against the military with loads of "laws" that can be used as weapons whenever someone feels like it.

"Laws" are supposed to be shields, not swords.

So to be clear you think that the government doesn’t have the authority to make it illegal for servicemen to kill prisoners and non-combatants?

Interesting event though not really equivalent. Note that it was stopped by Lt. Col. Sparks, who you must think is a liberal.

Killing civilians is not advantageous. If someone killed your child or father while they carried water home would you retaliate?
You keep bringing up the killing of civilians, though there are no charges related to this. Trying to color the narrative too heavily, IMO. If your argument is so moral and solid, why not stick with the facts with respect to the charges?

You are so definitive with your argument, one would get the impression that you are involved in the prosecution. If that’s not actually the case, then it seems that you wish that you were.

So to be clear you think that the government doesn’t have the authority to make it illegal for servicemen to kill prisoners and non-combatants?
No, it sounds to me as if he is saying that the government gets its authority from the people as guided by the constitution. When government believes that it is bigger or better than the people and the constitution, then by the law of the constitution, that governing body has exceeded its powers and lost its authority to govern.

Now you are just being argumentative for the sake of argument and to prove to everyone that you reside on some higher moral plane than the rest of us deplorables and belligerents.

Hi,

@lash
He has a hard on for the SEAL community; sorta like those that have had their girlfriend and sisters virginity taken at the same time by a Team guy.

So to be clear....what years were you serving in the MENA region to gauge on who and what is or is not an enemy in comparison to civilian?

Sincerely,
Theis

This case is so fucked up and destroyed, mostly by the prosecution, what is truth any more?

I think SEAL Gallagher has been put in harms way too many times.

Bring him back home.

No killing civilians is never good but neither is war.

Did AlQuaida have your concerns when flying our jet liners into buildings.

Was the Taliban so righteous that they immediately gave Bin Ladin to our custody?

Did Saddam give a crap about gassing his own people?

Was Curtis LeMay a war criminal for defeating the Japanese through the understanding that the people give the regime its power and only by breaking the will of the people will you destroy the regime?

War is no joke. 18 years of war in the modern age is criminal.

I can understand the "30 Years War" in the age of monarchs and archers but not today.

It inflicts crazy suffering on people involved on both sides.

18 years with our capability is sadistic.

I posit that if war is the last resort remedy to an existential threat that it is supposed to be, in order to provide a moral foundation to engage in war than you go in with max force treat everyone in front of your force as an enemy and anyone that surrendered and has been disarmed as a noncombatant you are responsible to care for.

Lt Sparks was a hero. Probably the only sane person in the most insane of places at that moment in time.

Hugh Thompson Jr is of the same metal as Lt Sparks.

Note that at the time of WWII we actually had resolutions to our wars. No one in the 45th div ever sat on a trial to answer for the death of those SS.

Of course we know how things went for William Calley, where Thompson brought some sanity to the insaneness of war.

Calley also fought in an era where we go to war as a political game rather than as a final means when all other measures have failed.

I cant wrap my head around moralizing over the amoral.

Last edited:
Keep this tactic in mind when engaging anti american scumbags like that jerkoff above. This seal should defend himself against the abuser of justice, by any means necessary.

Reactions: oneshot86

That's not what I said at all. You are hearing what you want to hear it seems.

Some of the tactics used by IS and many others, like hiding behind women and children, shooting from crowds, dressing like a farmer and then clacking off a vest are being ignored. Even if a combatant surrenders to you but then decides to try to take a weapon from your person or starts striking you, you're not obligated to let them do it. They just became a threat to your life. My guess is you've never encountered a situation where someone surrenders or complies with your orders only to get closer to you.

@RyanScott who do you credit with doing the most to ensure the Founding of our Country - George Washington, Ben Franklin, the Adams, Hancock etc?

Probably not.

The person likely most responsible for the founding of our country was a young boy in Concord on April 19, 1775. His name was known up until the '40s by elders in Concord that still had some connection to that past through first hand accounts from great grandparents but it has since been lost.

This boy came upon the aftermath of the first skirmish at the bridge after the British had retired to Concord center and the Minutemen had not knowing really what to do next started to disperse or mill about.

The boy came upon a British regular mortally wounded laying by the bridge and using his hatchet he beat his brains in and mutilated the body.

A heinous insane act by a kid that couldnt understand an insane situation. Perhaps he was a farmers kid and understanding you dont let animals suffer he felt he was doing a humane deed.

When the detachment of regulars that were across the bridge looking for buried cannon came back to the scene of the first battle they came upon the mutilated soldier.

Their observation of that ensured the events of the morning were not going to be forgiven by any of the troops sent to disarm the Colonials.

When they passed the news of what they saw to the rest of the column the war was on.

As the British retreated through Lexington and Menotomy they took reprisal on the farmers and families lining Massachusetts Avenue. If caught men were killed, if not nailed down it was stolen and if nailed down it was burned.

The Brits at that moment fought the war like a war and their doing so lead our side to also realize what war meant. They changed from being farmers to soldiers.

My story probably makes your point that "attrocity" only leads to a stronger resistance but what I am conveyong is that war is such an atrocity in the first place how do we stand in judgement of the people we require to go to the atrocity in the first place?

My main point though is that there is no "Good War", they are all an atrocity. Even the Revolution we look on as some noble struggle was on day one marred by heinous actions. What came later, particularly down south a way, was even more so. Nazi's might have paled upon seeing some of the atrocities carried out on loyalist or rebel depending on who had the upper hand on whom.

I think there is a romanticism in this country about what war is.

Why wouldnt there be? Hollywood conditions us to it and the .Gov needs that or no one would go when ordered.

If Chief Gallagher is guilty than so should the person be that sent him there.

When it seems people doing the fighting have reached a point of excess its time to consider care not incarceration.

Last edited:
Y’all are bringing some bizarre shit into this. The one he is known to have killed was unconscious. The other witnesses saw no threat from the people he shot or shot at. He’s accused of this by members of two branches, in two countries—though the formal accusations are from one country.

Contrary to what someone here posted there are specifications in the proceeding regarding shooting at civilians. He’s also charged with unlawful possession and use of controlled substances, obstruction of justice etc.

Y’all are bringing some bizarre shit into this. The one he is known to have killed was unconscious. The other witnesses saw no threat from the people he shot or shot at. He’s accused of this by members of two branches, in two countries—though the formal accusations are from one country.

Contrary to what someone here posted there are specifications in the proceeding regarding shooting at civilians. He’s also charged with unlawful possession and use of controlled substances, obstruction of justice etc.

What tour was this on?

Why wasnt anything of concern earlier?

What changed?

Why are Hunter Biden or John Mccains kids never sent in to give the Chief Gallaghers of the world a chance for some R&R/decompression.

If we are going to war its got to be more than 1% of the people lifting the weight.

If you are going to make 1% lift the weight than blame yourself for the toll.

Reactions: j-huskey
Hi,

Do you ever answer a direct question?
HOLY SHIT...so first you KNOW Chief is guilty, now you KNOW other witness perjured himself! You are just a 1 man justice machine huh?
Has the Government charged witness with perjury or is that something you making up to better suit your replies?

Sincerely,
Theis

All I know is that the Chief sacrificed much on behalf of this country. What transpired yesterday tells me that there is much more that will come to light. The prosecution has misled from the beginning.

I hope there are some warriors among those that sit in judgement.

Reactions: Blutroop
Hi,

Do you ever answer a direct question?
HOLY SHIT...so first you KNOW Chief is guilty, now you KNOW other witness perjured himself! You are just a 1 man justice machine huh?
Has the Government charged witness with perjury or is that something you making up to better suit your replies?

Sincerely,
Theis

He lied in his previous statements, or on the stand. One or the other. Doesn’t matter which really.

Buddy, you don't know how correct you are.
Matthew cut the grass earlier. Alexander played B-ball for a couple of hours and Stephanie, well, we'll just leave that alone.

The boys are in fact doing nothing right now.

i am firing the chainsaw up now, suns broken w the trees and its go time
but you already knew that theis

Do you typically give the testimony of perjurers much weight?

Just be fucking glad you live in a country that doesnt institutionalize or train atrocity. Than give thanks that we have guys that are willing to go fight enemies that do.

Ive never been to war and as fucked up as I believe it to be Ill leave it up to a jury of his peers, real peers not REMFS, to judge his actions.

Apparently the star witness has decided to follow the "I am Spartacus" plan (not that bullshit Corey Booker shit) and he has decided that whatever happened out there is something that he would be willing to do.

I appreciate your morality on this and wish the world could be so black and white, right and wrong but in that arena........

Last edited:
A rush to judgment by zealots led to burning at the stake of innocents.

A rush to judgment by close minded bigots led to innocents being lynched.

A rush to judgment by holier than thou never beens leads to crucifixion of innocents.

The law, civilian or mil, is set to allow a cooling period to fairly gather evidence evenhanded, fairly, untainted, and presented to peers to decide, under the presumption of innocent until proven guilty by a preponderance of evidence, beyond reasonable doubt.

Lynch mob mentality created the prosecutorial misconduct, the lying, and creates guilty before trial opinion that serves no positive impact on the intent of all law.

Think long b4 you condemn without evidence because you may be next.

I have been accused, guilty until proven innocent, exonerated, and wish every one of my accusers would receive that what they gave me to endure, and I look very sincerely forward to reading their obituaries.

If Eddie Gallagher is found guilty by a board of his peers after all evidence is presented, so be it, justice is served. If found not guilty, justice is also served. A rush to judgment serves no ones interest, nor is in line with our legal system.

An individual opinion b4 all evidence is presented, examined under lawful scrutiny, and a decision rendered by the court is just another opinion, no more no less. And of no value.

Ymmv, jmho.

I have been accused, guilty until proven innocent, exonerated, and wish every one of my accusers would receive that what they gave me to endure, and I look very sincerely forward to reading their obituaries.

Arent we supposed to forgive and pray for them? Im usually not that big either, believe me I understand...there's that one who ripped me off for most of my retirement...I want to see him living under a bridge like a fucking troll.

If Eddie Gallagher is found guilty by a board of his peers after all evidence is presented, so be it, justice is served. If found not guilty, justice is also served. A rush to judgment serves no ones interest, nor is in line with our legal system. This...so be it.

An individual opinion b4 all evidence is presented, examined under lawful scrutiny, and a decision rendered by the court is just another opinion, no more no less. And of no value.

Ymmv, jmho.

@Maggot

We supposed to do a lot of things we dont do.... just sayin...

(I dont hold it against you that you stood my blind deaf and ugly sister up for the prom, so, I got over it 50 years later, but I'm still mad at you because I had to take her in that new feed sack dress....)?????

No, I get that distinction clearly. Had a civilian at the site of a terrorist attack executed the attackers on the spot I wouldn’t care from a legal or moral perspective. In the case of people employed by the government I have no moral objection to executing the enemy but it is against the law and violations of the law must not be tolerated. Apparently when you served discipline was about shining shoes?

Change the law and this isn’t an issue.

Now, killing civilians out of boredom is a moral as well as legal issue.

Hey Dickbrain.. I guess you have a problem with Gen Mattis also?

Some quotes from THE MAN.

‘There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.’

"You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."

“Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

‘There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do.’

He lied in his previous statements, or on the stand. One or the other. Doesn’t matter which really.
I can't understand how you c9me to the conclusions and Opinions you express .
I am grateful that due to the sacrifice , honor and sense of duty that you will never know the horrors of war . The life and death decisions made outside the scope of time , morality or hindsight . I'm grateful that you've never had to choose between the life of an enemy combatant or a friend . A child with a gun or your squad . A car full of people that refuses to stop or your commrads . I further hope and pray that you are never tasked with such a weighted decision where hindsight or death are your only outcomes . Having said all that I am sad at the turmoil and angst you experience . I see that you are troubled and in pain but take ease for Gallagher and all of the other warriors do not suffer your affliction . " For a Warrior dies but once . A coward suffers a thousand deaths " .

why are you guys assisting his deflection, classify him as an america hater and categorize him for future evaluation.

Than what would we do with the other 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds in the day?

I appreciate @RyanScott cares about things like laws.

I wonder if he is as stringent with stuff like maintaining security of classified vis-a-vis personal servers or spying on Americans through bastardizing the surveillance apparatus of the state?