• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SEAL Gallagher’s trial delayed after Navy judge calls for probe into email spying

Than what would we do with the other 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds in the day?

I appreciate @RyanScott cares about things like laws.

I wonder if he is as stringent with stuff like maintaining security of classified vis-a-vis personal servers or spying on Americans through bastardizing the surveillance apparatus of the state?

Based on his rants if .gov passes legislation, he supports the law.

he only cares about laws as far as he can weaponize them to subjugate fellow Americans in a despotic and evil unconstitutional way, Fuck @RyanScott he is a scumbag

QUOTE="pmclaine, post: 7802287, member: 59997"]
Than what would we do with the other 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds in the day?

I wonder if he is as stringent with stuff like maintaining security of classified vis-a-vis personal servers or spying on Americans through bastardizing the surveillance apparatus of the state?
[/QUOTE]

Interesting developments lately. I expected the resident "letter of the law" professor to tell us why they are "immaterial."

He lied in his previous statements, or on the stand. One or the other. Doesn’t matter which really.
Who in the actual fuck are you to have all this "knowledge"?

Don't answer that. We already know.

I give a soldiers testimony more weight than anything coming out of your mouth.
Sailor. Naval servicemen are Sailors. Capitalized also.
Hey Dickbrain.. I guess you have a problem with Gen Mattis also?

Some quotes from THE MAN.

‘There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.’

"You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."

“Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

‘There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do.’
Interesting, your last quote. GEN Mattie doesn’t believe hate is necessary for violence. Snipershide does. I have some hate. Hell I have a friend who is dying from 9/11 related cancer I have a lot of hate. Also, I am a fan of Mattis though I insist that Gates was the best defense secretary of the recent administrations.

Yes, Hillary should have been charged. The domestic spying programs should have been treated as criminal enterprises. I also am shocked and appalled by the conduct of the prosecution in this case and believe the offending prosecutor should be destroyed.
Based on his rants if .gov passes legislation, he supports the law.
No, only when it’s solidky within their authority. And believing it should be obeyed is separate for agreeing with the policy.
Who in the actual fuck are you to have all this "knowledge"?

Don't answer that. We already know.
Someone who pays attention. You must be the other guy.

Pompous, self important ass is more like it. I have found that in this life Karma is a mega-bitch who takes a personal dislike to people who think they know everything and have strong opinions about things which they can't possibly know. Your whole holier than thou routine is going to cost you very dearly in the end. I feel sorry for you mostly.

Justice and The Law are often not in alignment. Don't forget who the "victim" in this supposed "crime" is. The government is populated by Ryan Scotts.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Odd that so many here think I’m a statist for posting that I am troubled that the government has executed someone without trial.

Odd that so many here think I’m a statist for posting that I am troubled that the government has executed someone without trial.

Hi,

So are you for putting Obama, entire Cabinet members, all CO/XOs of the UAV commands, all the analyst from ABC companies that provided the risk assessments, etc etc on trial for all the innocent victims killed in drone strikes? Why would that not be viewed as Government executing someone without trial?

Sincerely,
Theis

The Muj Tango fucker WASN'T executed. He tried to continue the jihad once captured, and they had to put him down before he hurt killed another American. I guess in all the wars you've fought in you never saw anything that wasn't perfectly clean, clear, and legal. I hope you reported everything everyone in your unit did and named names. I would expect no less of a perfect person like you.

Hi,

So are you for putting Obama, entire Cabinet members, all CO/XOs of the UAV commands, all the analyst from ABC companies that provided the risk assessments, etc etc on trial for all the innocent victims killed in drone strikes? Why would that not be viewed as Government executing someone without trial?

Sincerely,
Theis
No, execution requires custody. Droning someone is a different deal, no different than a P-51 dropping on a Kubelwagen in France.
The Muj Tango fucker WASN'T executed. He tried to continue the jihad once captured, and they had to put him down before he hurt killed another American. I guess in all the wars you've fought in you never saw anything that wasn't perfectly clean, clear, and legal. I hope you reported everything everyone in your unit did and named names. I would expect no less of a perfect person like you.
Yet the testimony is that he was unconscious when he was stabbed and then suffocated.

If the law was changed to allow for execution on the field (which I would support) based on the assessment of a commissioned officer, as the British did in Malaya, this wouldn’t be a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
The statist, commie fucker at least has a kind of morality and a soul. It's an evil and misguided, collectivist morality, but at least it's an ethos and is driven by a genuine belief in the ideology.

You are way, way, way more dangerous because you have no morals at all. Pure legalism divorced from actual morality is what allows men to become Death's Head SS. It's what enables Auschwitz's and crimes against humanity.

Let me guess, you're an atheist because you're soo logical and good?

Innocent until proven guilty....

Hi,

LOL you are way behind in this conversation...our Jail House lawyer has already explained how that doesn't matter and lined out all the evidence to claim such....
I am not sure why the Government has not contracted his services to their legal team so that we can at least save the tax payers some money and have this trial finished already. ;)

Sincerely,
Theis

The statist, commie fucker at least has a kind of morality and a soul. It's an evil and misguided, collectivist morality, but at least it's an ethos and is driven by a genuine belief in the ideology.

You are way, way, way more dangerous because you have no morals at all. Pure legalism divorced from actual morality is what allows men to become Death's Head SS. It's what enables Auschwitz's and crimes against humanity.

Let me guess, you're an atheist because you're soo logical and good?
You’re comparing laws that forbid murdering prisoners to the Holocaust? It’s a bit bizarre don’t you think?
Innocent until proven guilty....
Absolutely. The government must prove its case in court in order for him to be found guilty. However he can be called guilty by anyone who wants to.
Hi,

LOL you are way behind in this conversation...our Jail House lawyer has already explained how that doesn't matter and lined out all the evidence to claim such....
I am not sure why the Government has not contracted his services to their legal team so that we can at least save the tax payers some money and have this trial finished already. ;)

Sincerely,
Theis
See above.
Now the testimony is no evidence of a stab wound.

I see a JAG looking for civilian work.

LOL no. But apparently someone is perjuring themself, or coming close to it.

MindReading.jpg

You’re comparing laws that forbid murdering prisoners to the Holocaust? It’s a bit bizarre don’t you think?

Absolutely. The government must prove its case in court in order for him to be found guilty. However he can be called guilty by anyone who wants to.

See above.

Wow you just keep racking em up . You keep goin little man , I believe in you . I think you can clear one thousand .