• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seattle overrides Mayors veto and goes ahead with defunding police

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia

Just look at these idiots. I’d eat these yuppies alive

• Haha
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
The council on Aug. 10 voted 7-1 to approve the spending plan that will reduce funding to the police department by 14 percent for the remainder of this year. The budget approved by the council, however, was far below the 50 percent reduction that some members had lobbied for and community groups had demanded. But the vote led to a formal and informal efforts to recall some council members.

14 percent cut. Thats what we are calling "defunding" now days eh. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: That is called a COVID budget cut, while pandering to fucktards.

See the news tonight? Seattle is paying a former pimp 150K a year to communicate with pimps and gang members. Nice gig if you can get it...:LOL:
I'd of done it for 125K , AND supplied the ammo.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
See the news tonight? Seattle is paying a former pimp 150K a year to communicate with pimps and gang members. Nice gig if you can get it...:LOL:
Capitalism at its finest. The customer (fucktardistan) is looking for a product/service (urbanite, street whisperer). Supply and demand dictate the price of said product/service.

So fucking stupid and hilarious at the same time. Only in America.

It's not just the mayors of the liberal controlled shitholes, they are disposable nobodies that are meant to be used and discarded. It's the oligarchs that control them and the world, dismantling the last holdout, the U.S.

If a bunch of patriots took a stand and stopped the planned destruction of America and caused other countries to nut up and do the same, it would go down as a victory of Biblical proportions.

They’ll pat themselves on the back and vote themselves a raise for a job-well-done, while billing their individual security details to the city.

I noticed that they did NOT read the names of victims of crime.

The council on Aug. 10 voted 7-1 to approve the spending plan that will reduce funding to the police department by 14 percent for the remainder of this year. The budget approved by the council, however, was far below the 50 percent reduction that some members had lobbied for and community groups had demanded. But the vote led to a formal and informal efforts to recall some council members.

14 percent cut. Thats what we are calling "defunding" now days eh. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: That is called a COVID budget cut, while pandering to fucktards.

Right.

Maybe they will have less money for stingrays and papers please checkpoints. Might not be able to buy another f350 to sit in the parking lot this year either. Maybe less money for armored vehicles and swat teams too.

A 50 percent cut would be about right. Make them focus on actual crimes instead of tax slave tax and harassment

Last edited:

There aren't that many pimps and gangs in Seattle, it's too fucking expensive. What they do have is Asian connected human trafficking. How about hiring a former Yakuza instead and actually getting shit done?

$500-750,000 will get you a 1000+ sqft. ranch that needs renovation in Seattle. I had to move two hours away to find a house for 1/3rd that. They do NOT have the same problems --in fact, they don't have ANY problems save the social justice shit they adopt. It's marginally more mainstream than Beverly Hills.

Look, these are basically upper crust fuckers whining and playing regular people. It's not real, I used to live there. They live in a fucking fantasy land, that's a fact.

Just striving to be the top commie...

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote