• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Swag, as Requested

Boonie Hat. Contact Tilley's of Canada, they make the best with life time guarantee, even against loss. Ive had mine for over 20 years and its still in good shape.

Hats & Finest Travel Clothing for Men & Women | Tilley
www.tilley.com

My coke comes in vials...... only a wild man buys it by the can....

Will let you know how it compares to a beer can. I dont drink Coke. That stuff is bad for you! ?

28 grams of sugar in every 12 oz.

Your dentists best friend.

How big is the base compared to a coke can?

Unfortunately, Im at work and there aren't any cans around. Ill see if I can score a can at lunch time. The base is approximately 2-7/8" though. It fits snugly in my 2010 Ram 1500 cup holder if that helps any.

ETA:
Just looking up specs on US cans, it appears to be 0.275" bigger than a coke can.

"In North America, the standard can size is 12 US fl oz or 355 ml. The US standard can is 4.83 inches high, 2.13 inches in diameter at the lid, and 2.60 inches in diameter at the widest point of the body."

Last edited:
Reactions: Redmanss
Update on shipping, I’ll be gone from Thursday to Monday shooting a match in Montana, I’ll be back and shipping on Tuesday the 30th for anyone who orders over the next few days

My wife said the tumbler arrived, kids opened the box and one of them has allready claimed it and using it.
Gonna have to put the smack down on them to get it back when I get home??

I am working on opening the door to SH Swag, our first offering is a Tumbler,

View attachment 7062477
View attachment 7062478
Constructed from stainless steel with a double wall, vacuum insulation for premium performance. Fits into standard auto cup holders so you can take it on the go. Includes a clear lid and ridges on the bottom of the tumbler for better gripping. Both BPA and lead-free. This sleek black tumbler makes the perfect superior drink mug.

To purchase this particular item, you can contact @hic28 on here via private message (conversation) and he will forward payment options.

Price $35
Shipping $10

Total $45 per unit ordered.

We will soon have other options so standby
Haul a few up to Alaska... sell to the PR1 classes....

Any update on other items? Im in for hoodies, boonie hats or T shirts. Im going to my state's advanced sniper/observer course in October and SWAG would be awesome!

Dri fit shirt, logo, no pocket and long sleeved.
I'll order a couple if you make them.
Oh, and a cap also.

you have to pay minions and with everyone and their brother doing everything possible to not pay, that becomes an issue

I need a sales team to sell ads, I tried getting several groups to bite, and they say yes and then disappear

I have tons of unsold ads that can used to fix this issue,

I cannot manage the site, teach classes, do the podcast, make videos and bring in income all at the same time while I am traveling every single month across the country

Shit has gotten unmanageable on a couple of levels.

LL... dont let the "business" get in the way of the "passion"... you've got a good thing here and we enjoy it here... I appreciate you taking time to respond... I'll be watching for updates.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Serious question, what is the diameter on the base of it, because if it flops around in the cup holder of the Freightliner I drive like my current one does, it's no bueno to me. Black coffee fuels hate, and hate make the day good.

I don't think this has been answers, sorry for the late response but it is roughly 2 3/4 inches. Maybe a touch thicker, it tapers up to 3.5 inches at the top. i don't have a set of calipers with me so i can't give you exact numbers

I need a sales team to sell ads, I tried getting several groups to bite, and they say yes and then disappear
I have tons of unsold ads that can used to fix this issue,

If one day we could get people to be willing to pay a bit directly towards websites they use and get a lot of fun out of, then advertising wouldn't be needed as much to pay the bills. But I guess that's impossible in this day and age as everybody is happy getting everything for "free" with them being the product instead.

Reactions: Waorani
Will Frank have some at the Alaska class this coming weekend?

Yes, I sent 24 to Alaska. When they get there frank will have you guys PayPal me directly. They will be $40 cause of bulk shipping

No updates

Life has literally smacked me upside the head, and causing far too many headaches right now to worry about t shirt and hoodies

So SH brand helmets and asprin then?

Seriously, if you need any volunteer work I am available but make no guarantees of competence ;)

So SH brand helmets and asprin then?

Seriously, if you need any volunteer work I am available but make no guarantees of competence ;)
SH branded jimmy hats so they never see you cunning.

I Grabbed one of these mugs from the prize table at the PRS match at the Avenel gun club. Thanks!

got a few left, hit me up if you want one

@Lowlight

Have you considered cloning to help with the workload?

Use caution I saw this movie and the clones drank the last beer and was also the thing with the wife.