• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Swag, as Requested

Update for everyone that received a tracking number, apparently I fucked up on stamps.com and they all got returned to me. Gonna fix the shipping and ship tomorrow and I’ll send out new tracking numbers. Sorry about the delay

I didn't see it posted, so I thought I'd ask

Where are these made ?

And fuck ya'll with the boonie insults, I get plenty of booty and actually work outside for a living. 😂 :cool:;)

Caddyshack.jpg

I knew you looked familiar!

Sorry, couldn't help myself...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1moaoff and Maggot
thermos cup would be great if i didn't have 4 already and seem to get another every year...

how about a hat, cap or hooded sweatshirt?

I’d be down but need one with a complete seal, I carry mine in a backpack and or on a motorcycle cannot have it leaking.

thermos cup would be great if i didn't have 4 already and seem to get another every year...

how about a hat, cap or hooded sweatshirt?
Just recently did a run of sweatshirts/hoodies. I got 3 and wear them all the time.

Here’s what I have left. I’m working with Frank to get the swag drop ship stuff setup so hopefully have something in the works after next week

image.jpg

Pm me if you want any of these.

Reactions: Basher
In, i’d also probably be interested in a beer kuzi or embroidered bullet binder, just to theow some ideas out there.

any pics? I'd probably take that L green hoodie off your hands. so, I'm calling dibs on that bitch before you sell it to one of these talentless fuckers.

Ha, green large and medium were the first to go minutes after I posted

Any chance you'll make long sleeve, light weight shirts for us hot weather people?
In Tall/ape armed sizes.

Frank,

This is a great start! I will buy two. Can you bring them to the 3 day San Diego Class. I can pay in advance if that helps.

I would like to see caps in the future please.

Cheers,

Jim

Last edited: