• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shadowgate is out. Tells remarkable story of how spying and psyops are outsourced to contractors to hide from FOIA requests and investigations

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

some of the folks involved in this were arrested as they prepared to release it. not sure how long it will stay up.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Interesting, but not surprising. And nothing most of us didnt know or at least suspect.
    The same psyops we used against Taliban was used on us to influence elections and the Same usual suspects that tried to overthrow Trump are behind the protests(riots) and defund the police BS so they can start bringing in AI controlled robo cops.

Hope Millie Weaver dont get suicided.. apparently they arrested her for this little video

unconventional-warfare.png

Reactions: E-Tool
    Drain it, all of it...

She was arrested for "burglary".... and not for Air Jordans or flat screen TV's

Last edited:
    So now that I've watched it. I have two thoughts.

One, she's hawt.

Two, these people should be tried in open court and commensurately hung for treason as the top priority in our nation right now. I mean literally hung, with a rope, by the neck until dead.
    how do we convict when they control the jury rolls? that is why this is so hard. like treating covid after it is already throughout the patient.

how do we convict when they control the jury rolls? that is why this is so hard. like treating covid after it is already throughout the patient.
    They talked about Roger Stone’s jury pool in the vid and how statistically impossible it was to not have a single republican/.mil vet/male yet that’s exactly what happened..

Reactions: Concrete shooter

Good point, which is why I say it should be done openly. It's surely a quagmire of fucktastic proportions in any case.

Here’s my question, if you know so much that you know who wrote The NY Times OpEd and subsequent book, name the name. Out them.

And, if they really know who the puppet master is, then name the name.

Last edited:
    Buy

More

Ammo

And powder and bullets and casings.... and GUNS GUNS GUNS!

Just got me the Autotrickler V3 through Wayne over at Data Weigh https://www.dataweigh.com/device/autotrickler-v3-package/atrick120ad-v3 then upgraded with the Area419. Holy F... what a sweet system.

What a chilling video though... while I long knew this crap was happening to see confirmed is quite unsettling.

IF any one thinks they aren't being watched 24/7 through whatever device du jour... If anyone thinks for a nano second that any, of many, secret 3 letter agencies don't have a direct and unobstructed back door to whatever device you're choosing to use --you are a bloody IDIOT.

1984 was simply a blueprint that has been long left in the dust for the technology and clandestine ops to where we are now.

Last edited:
    I watched the whole thing this afternoon... before it gets banned. Well done... it deserves an Orson!

I'd likely have been more likely to write it off... except that the woman who made the film was arrested this weekend on BS charges presented by a phony baloney grand jury and a corrupt sheriff? Now they are threatening to remove her children.

Yeah... that's a coincidence.

Sirhr

I watched the whole thing this afternoon... before it gets banned. Well done... it deserves an Orson!

I'd likely have been more likely to write it off... except that the woman who made the film was arrested this weekend on BS charges presented by a phony baloney grand jury and a corrupt sheriff? Now they are threatening to remove her children.

Sirhr
    Nothing to see here, move along.

So they/them use an end run around the rules.
    Might as well figure this when government is concerned.

R

Sorry to anyone here that may have been involved but thats why BlackWater and contracting became popular - avoid accountability and there is less political fall out than when a serviceman is killed.

Elected /Swamp Govt has shielded itself from scrutiny with letter agencies and all sorts of regulation codified outside the scope of Constitutional law.

Elected Official best job in USA.

Thinking Trump will be one of only a few that ever left with LESS wealth than when they went in.

Last edited:

Sirhr

Can someone grab it offline and save it? It needs to be preserved for sure.

Sorry to anyone here that may have been involved but thats why BlackWater and contracting became popular - avoid accountability and there is less political fall out than when a serviceman is killed.

Elected /Swamp Govt has shielded itself from scrutiny with letter agencies and all sorts of regulation codified outside the scope of Constitutional law.

Elected Official best job in USA.

Thinking Trump will be one of only a few that ever left with LESS wealth than when they went in.

Exactly.

Reactions: Romeo458
    I ripped it using "Freemake Video Downloader" --worked well. Just has their dumb logo in the center cause I'm too cheap to buy it. Ha.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    "Trump says he is considering pardon for Snowden"

Not trying to start a flag waving shit fight about Snowden, but this seems conspicuously timely.

It would completely blow your mind as to what is 'outsourced' to contractors in certain situations in a war zone.

And thats all I'm going to say about that.
    No, it would not..….

Thank you! I was going to say the same thing. That’s been going on for a long time. I mean maybe if you don’t know anything or are living under rock lol.

What I want to know is how we regain control? It’s clear this is a worldwide kinda deal so...how do we regain control and prosecute and make sure it never happens again?

How? I guess when we decide to stop allowing it and band together? Clearly as this guys defines.. pulling levers in voting boxes wasn't / isn't the answer either.

Well said: