• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Shoots In Montana?

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
Are there any this summer that anyone knows about? I've got 5 or 6 buds that want to go to few shoots...dont want to have to drive too far.

Thanks! Pat

Re: Shoots In Montana?

PGS - are you kidding me? You're in Glasgow and you don't want to drive very far??!! Glascow is a LONG way from ANYWHERE! LOL!! Just kidding you...

Are you looking for mainly long range shoots? 3 gun? Gary Marbut puts on a great long range match (NOT benchrest - more tactical style) over by Missoula...usually the 3rd Saturday of each month. We just had one last weekend. http://www.marbut.com/Rifle/

There are several good 3 gun locations, but of course I am partial to our matches in Boulder. We have a night 3 gun match this weekend. More fun than you should be allowed to have.

m3g, Thanks for the info....going to show up for a few of those this summer...looks like great fun!

Looks like about 600 miles....I'll see what the crew says..Thanks for the heads up!

Pat