• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHOT SHOW 2010 PIC THREAD

Re: SHOT SHOW 2010 PIC THREAD

I'm amazed you guys (especially you Swan) don't take a page from Frank Abagnale's book and try to work some magic. I've attended/staffed/snuck into plenty of trade shows- with the right clothes, a good color printer, or a smile and some charm you can get in anywhere.

Hey, since we're all pic starved here with no satiation in sight, I'll hijack my own thread for a spell- how's the Clark County Shooting Park coming along?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would so make the drive to vergs for a day at Shot, but I dont have a pass.

If any of the vendors at shot think they can get me in for a day, please pm me. I would love to drive up with the wife and check out the show. She loves guns more than I do (at times)</div></div>

Try living only 10 minutes away from the Show and still not being able to get in! Total BS! </div></div>

OUCH!

I have a extra badge holder. You can try to get in. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm amazed you guys (especially you Swan) don't take a page from Frank Abagnale's book and try to work some magic. I've attended/staffed/snuck into plenty of trade shows- with the right clothes, a good color printer, or a smile and some charm you can get in anywhere.

Hey, since we're all pic starved here with no satiation in sight, I'll hijack my own thread for a spell- how's the Clark County Shooting Park coming along?</div></div>

Honestly, I haven't really tried that hard to get a pass. I just like to bitch. Maybe I'll try n whip up a counterfeit on my Mac.

I've only seen a few pics on the NevadaShooters forum. I am a member at DSRPC so I have no plans to attend the new place until their 1000-1200yd range opens... sometime in the next decade.

Jered and Dave at APA had their new DBM system out there too. The lever to release the magazine is incorporated into the trigger gaurd. There is no more lever hanging down to snag onto anything. It just looks like a ADL style trigger guard if the magazine wasn't installed. I think the pricing is going to be along the lines of the Badgers. It's one slick setup. And I believe they will be ready for production right after SHOT.

Confirmed: Larue didnt put out the ARMS stuff.

I'll swing by the Brownells booth today for yall

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Suzuki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would like to see the new LMT MRP 7.62 </div></div>

A BIG +1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll swing by the Brownells booth today for yall</div></div>

thank you sir!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnMan2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Suzuki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would like to see the new LMT MRP 7.62 </div></div>

A BIG +1 </div></div>

here you go, click on link and scroll down lmt's 308

http://www.ttellc.net/stt101.htm

a groovy vehicle AR mount at the POF booth:
[img:center]
rhs7s2.jpg
[/img]

FN has a new DBM version of the SPR as pictured below. Sadly it takes proprietary 5 and 10 round magazines
frown.gif
and if you already have an SPR with DBM ironically you cannot buy the new 10 round mags as they now lock on the sides and not the front. THE HUMANITY!!!

20st9hj.jpg
[/img]

***SWAN, I sent you a PM***

i saw smg Lee's smiling face yesterday at the Colt booth

also I found myself standing next to Chris "the bearded assassin" himself from Magpul while at the Surefire booth.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Picture request</span></span> - Savage Model 110BA in 338 Lapua, If possible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Email me if you want that code. Just swung by there. </div></div>

e-mail sent, thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jered and Dave at APA had their new DBM system out there too. The lever to release the magazine is incorporated into the trigger gaurd. There is no more lever hanging down to snag onto anything. It just looks like a ADL style trigger guard if the magazine wasn't installed. I think the pricing is going to be along the lines of the Badgers. It's one slick setup. And I believe they will be ready for production right after SHOT. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLz1gFZwmh8&feature=channel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jered and Dave at APA had their new DBM system out there too. The lever to release the magazine is incorporated into the trigger gaurd. There is no more lever hanging down to snag onto anything. It just looks like a ADL style trigger guard if the magazine wasn't installed. I think the pricing is going to be along the lines of the Badgers. It's one slick setup. And I believe they will be ready for production right after SHOT. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLz1gFZwmh8&feature=channel

</div></div>

Long Action too?

Coming into Vegas now, using my nifty netbook my brother got me for Christmas, tethered to my Droid. I'll start taking pics as soon as we get inside.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cazorp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AI, please </div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1565872#Post1565872

http://www.accuracyinternational.us/ </div></div>

Says the man who's hounding Stacey in the second link in the first link.

I would like the Brownells code as I have to order some parts. Pm's are OK too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
22070_260587494639_826344639_3180042_1695601_n.jpg

So far as suppressed platforms. Epic Win.

If you don't get it, look closely until you do... </div></div>

No kidding, what's the barrel length?

Is this Charlie Daniels?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sir Speedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gunblast 2010

DSC09137.JPG
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StealthMode223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this Charlie Daniels?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sir Speedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gunblast 2010

DSC09137.JPG
</div></div> </div></div>

I hear he plays a mean fiddle.

Does anyone have pics of the new AAC 300SD suppressor.

I am very interested in seeing one, including the mounting system.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StealthMode223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this Charlie Daniels?

DSC09137.JPG
</div></div> </div></div>

I hear he plays a mean fiddle. </div></div>

LOL!!!! Love that commercial!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNvaYr81iZo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNvaYr81iZo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 35WLN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like the Brownells code as I have to order some parts. Pm's are OK too. </div></div>

LA1

now why did I have to see this? LWRC has the new SPR (prototype shown) with a gorgeously slim fore rail. you can get your hand around it like a competition gun. and it's a longer rail to boot.

2rgjj8p.jpg
[/img]

Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
LOL!!!! Love that commercial!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNvaYr81iZo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNvaYr81iZo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

That's how ya do it son...

Now that is a flat shooting 50!!!
10 or 15 years ago McMillan was working on a round similar called the "FAT MAC" 20mm vulcan case shortened and necked down to .50 Looked like a 6mmPPC on steroids!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img] </div></div>
That looks like a giant 300 WSM round, you got any details on its performance? Barrel life?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Suzuki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would like to see the new LMT MRP 7.62 </div></div>

10web.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sagebrush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anzio ironworks has rifles chambered in this frightening cartridge. yes that's a .50BMG projo in the end of it.

2rm2ttz.jpg
[/img] </div></div>
That looks like a giant 300 WSM round, you got any details on its performance? Barrel life? </div></div>

performance= really good

barrel life = really bad

ok, I have no idea. will try to find out more tomorrow.

The new NF 10Mil per revolution turret, clicks feel good! NF is my scope of choice in the under $2000 range. Ken is holding a turret demo board.

Leupold is offering the 0.1 Mil turrets, after customer requests the last couple of years. Turrets feel similar to the M1. 5 Mils per revolution. Premier is building the 5x25 with Gen2 Mildot reticle now, and S&B is discontinuing same reticle (sorry no pics).

15web.jpg

11web.jpg