• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should Santa be packing? If so what?

Should Santa be packing? If so what?

• No, Santa is special and little angels protect him

• 357 Magnum

• 45 ACP

• 12 gauge semi auto

• M4

• Barrett M102 with APIT rounds

• Sleigh surrounded by Claymores

• If Sant's a lie why are you bringing him up, Maggot?

• I dont have time for this shit,

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    As we all know its time for the Jolly little faggot elf to be getting ready for his yearly trip. He's visiting some dangerous areas, like Detroit, Gaza, North Korea, southside of Chicago. What should he carry for protection?

1703084716895.png

No hydrogen bomb option to drop on Shitcago or Detroit???

Your slipping Maggot.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    A very interesting topic. I guess Santa also have the right to protect his toys. A Glock or HK USP should do just fine.

M4. Easy to use, compact enough to get around corners.

Also, I think Santa comes with the Sig MG-338 for effective suppressive fire and laying down serious hate in the war zones of Chi-raq and Detroitastan.

• Haha
    He's the master of camouflage and holds the world's record for hide and seek. Name me one mother fucker that's seen the real Santa, much less got the drop on him? Exactly, nobody has ever caught his ass.

You don't have to return fire and break contact when you never take a compromise.

• Love
    Reactions: Ronws and Maggot
    He's the master of camouflage and holds the world's record for hide and seek. Name me one mother fucker that's seen the real Santa, much less got the drop on him? Exactly, nobody has ever caught his ass.

You don't have to return fire and break contact when you never take a compromise.
    Santa used to be real, that is until he forgot Chuck Norris’ Christmas gift.

• Love