• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

jim im surprised you dont have a pile of them lying around
grin.gif

My new Ruger 22/45 & SRT Cheyenne (regular American Eagle 38gr leaves sub sonic = perfect)

(had to shoot mags with 4-5 rounds in them for first 20 rounds than loaded mags full , 300rds with no failures)

like the 2-7 power extended eye relief scope better than the tasco red dot

IMG_20120801_195118.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Surplus arms and Ammo near. Tacoma </div></div>

FYI if anyone goes to look them up they're in Lakewood. Also, Quantico Tactical on the same street a couple blocks north and occasionally Bullseye in downtown Tacoma have them as well. But, I would not recommend Bullseye...

Add: I also forgot to mention Rainier Arms in Auburn has them as well...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My new Ruger 22/45 & SRT Cheyenne (regular American Eagle 38gr leaves sub sonic = perfect)

(had to shoot mags with 4-5 rounds in them for first 20 rounds than loaded mags full , 300rds with no failures)

IMG_20120801_195118.jpg
</div></div>

Hey keep it quiet over there!

Oh you were I see, nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My new Ruger 22/45 & SRT Cheyenne (regular American Eagle 38gr leaves sub sonic = perfect)

IMG_20120801_195118.jpg
</div></div>

Did you find a mount for the scope that replaces the rear sight, or did you have to get the receiver threaded for the base? I would like to mount a red dot onto my Mk1.

That is the tactical version of that ruger. Comes with no sights, a base on the top, and the bottom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is the tacticool version of that ruger. Comes with no sights, a base on the top, and the bottom. </div></div>

fixed for ya Jake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My new Ruger 22/45 & SRT Cheyenne (regular American Eagle 38gr leaves sub sonic = perfect)

IMG_20120801_195118.jpg
</div></div>

Did you find a mount for the scope that replaces the rear sight, or did you have to get the receiver threaded for the base? I would like to mount a red dot onto my Mk1. </div></div>

This one came threaded (1/2-28) strait & true , i would have liked one with irons but the number of threaded .22 pistols over here i could count on 2 fingers. Have pulled my small red-dot off the carbine and will give it a run this week (the large taco in picture was a bit big)

Hey is what my ruger looks like, I just got it all put together with a SS Sparrow. Its really quite!! I am going to get my CZ452 threaded as well and it should be even more quite! I am excited.

m7clyx.jpg

Does anybody have any extra mags for a S&W M&P 40 Cal that I might be able to borrow for the TriGun Extravaganza? It would be MUCH appreciated... only have two 15 rounders and I have a sneaky suspicion that won't be enough for Jim!
smile.gif

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey is what my ruger looks like, I just got it all put together with a SS Sparrow. Its really quite!! I am going to get my CZ452 threaded as well and it should be even more quite! I am excited.

m7clyx.jpg
</div></div>

James Thomas threaded my CZ 453, did an great job
509-945-6623 (Yakima)

Ok, because it looks like a suppressed Ruger show and tell tangent, I'll play.

P1010018.jpg

I want to play too..

Not quite finished to be exactly what I want since I need to find a rail to add on a red dot optic.

IMG_9804mod.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinsandpitons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, because it looks like a suppressed Ruger show and tell tangent, I'll play.

P1010018.jpg

</div></div>

i though mine looked funny & short without the can
smile.gif

Hey all, just an FYI but I received my class 3 FFL (SOT) last week in the mail... if ya need a suppressor or someone to do the paperwork for you let me know!
wink.gif

Mike

Hey everyone, I'll be putting in an order with Thunderbeast next week if anybody is interested in a suppressor get of hold of me via PM asap! Thanks

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

smile.gif
</div></div> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 14pt"> </span> <span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Forget about cans, Funny looking and short...must be talking about JtP, right?
laugh.gif
</span> </span>

Hope all you freaks are enjoying the summer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinsandpitons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, because it looks like a suppressed Ruger show and tell tangent, I'll play.

</div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

1.5" of rifling and it shoots bug holes (at 10 yards). Go Figure.

The lack of a rail on my Mark 1 is the issue I need to fix...Does anyone know of something that will go into the dovetail for the rear sight rather than having to drill and tap the receiver?

So far, the only way I have seen to mount a red dot or similar optic on top of the receiver is to drill and tap.

I think Ive got a old mount that clamps the barrel and pins into the rear sight. The only problem is it still uses the small dove tail mounting system.

Jesse, can you please give a final print out of the series points.

JC Steel Targets will be donating a steel target to the 1st Place overall winner.

Well its that time again i have been getting a lot of requests to have another match. So i wil be hosting one December 1&2nd in ellensburg WA, match will be my normal style of stages only it will be over 2 days (start later saturday 930-11am tbd, end reasonable time sunday 3pm roughly).

Round count will be between 120-200 probably closer to 150.

Just like every match i host be prepared for anything i.e. standing, sitting, prone, barricades, shootn'move stages, max distance of 1300yds but 90+% under 900yds.

* caliber restricted to 300wm and under (if you bring a magnum be prepared to get the barrel hot most stages will be 10-15rds in 3min or less)

** will be on site dry camping (however there will be portopotties on site)

Price will be $115 and will include a t-shirt and a basic bbq saturday night. Please send payment to

Scott Stuurmans
103 S Main St
Coupeville Wa 98239 (make payable to Scott Stuurmans)

Match will be limited to 45 shooters

Here is a link to the sign up form, feel free to share this with anyone that might be interested and you feel will make a good addition to the match.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dG5OMllYOWM0dkQ4QUN5dGtxaEpVeXc6MQ

If you know anyone that would like to donate to the prize table please have them contact me

Scott Stuurmans
cell 360 632 6482
email [email protected] or [email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesse, can you please give a final print out of the series points.

JC Steel Targets will be donating a steel target to the 1st Place overall winner.

</div></div>
Yeah, I have them.....just haven't made time to format it and post it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well its that time again i have been getting a lot of requests to have another match. So i wil be hosting one December 1&2nd in ellensburg WA, match will be my normal style of stages only it will be over 2 days (start later saturday 930-11am tbd, end reasonable time sunday 3pm roughly).

Just like every match i host be prepared for anything i.e. standing, sitting, prone, barricades, shootn'move stages, max distance of 1300yds but 90+% under 900yds.

* caliber restricted to 300wm and under (if you bring a magnum be prepared to get the barrel hot most stages will be 10-15rds in 3min or less)

Price will be $115 and will include a t-shirt and a basic bbq saturday night.

Here is a link to the sign up form, feel free to share this with anyone that might be interested and you feel will make a good addition to the match.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dG5OMllYOWM0dkQ4QUN5dGtxaEpVeXc6MQ

If you know anyone that would like to donate to the prize table please have them contact me

Scott Stuurmans
cell 360 632 6482
email [email protected] or [email protected]</div></div>

Awesome Scott! Not sure if I'll be able to make that one or not, depends on if I draw my late elk tag on Idaho's second drawing. Either way get a hold of me closer to then and I'll gladly throw something on the price table for ya!
smile.gif

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well its that time again i have been getting a lot of requests to have another match. So i wil be hosting one December 1&2nd in ellensburg WA, match will be my normal style of stages only it will be over 2 days (start later saturday 930-11am tbd, end reasonable time sunday 3pm roughly).

Price will be $115 and will include a t-shirt and a basic bbq saturday night. Please send payment to

Scott Stuurmans
103 S Main St
Coupeville Wa 98239 (make payable to Scott Stuurmans)

Scott Stuurmans
cell 360 632 6482
email [email protected] or [email protected] </div></div>

Make sure to leave your wives and daughters home, Scott can't be trusted around them.
Jim

<span style="font-style: italic">"Can't we all just get along?"</span> - Rodney King

Jim,
Well I deserve that. I am by no means perfect and have definitely made some mistakes in my life (I am far from perfect). I have chosen to focus on the things i can change (future) rather than dwell on things i can't (past).

Shooters,

How do you guys feel about possibly having a pistol incorporated into a couple of the stages? Low point scores on pistol and pretty much any pistol with a holster would work.

**also if you have firewood it would be great if you brought some along because odds are at the end of the day it will be nice to have warm food drink and fire.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim,
Well I deserve that. I am by no means perfect and have definitely made some mistakes in my life (I am far from perfect). I have chosen to focus on the things i can change (future) rather than dwell on things i can't (past).

Shooters,

How do you guys feel about possibly having a pistol incorporated into a couple of the stages? Low point scores on pistol and pretty much any pistol with a holster would work.

**also if you have firewood it would be great if you brought some along because odds are at the end of the day it will be nice to have warm food drink and fire. </div></div>

I can understand when one makes a mistake. Life happens to all of us. In your case it isn't a mistake. You have no honor, that is part of you today, just as it was yesterday.
I feel it right to warn my fellow shooters that you cannot be trusted. This is not something I have made up out of thin air.
Your very words posted above show you haven't changed. To act as though what you are doing is a mistake is not true.
A mistake usually means a one time incident, not a continuation for weeks and maybe months of the same destructive behavior.
So yes, I will continue to warn fellow shooters about you.
Jim

If I can make it, I'll be bringing my camper this time. I'm not camping out in 10* temps again.

Seriously Jim this isn't the place for this... You should take it to PM rather than trying to air out dirty laundry like Jerry Springer...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Market Garden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm down for some pistol shooting! </div></div>

You would be, lol... I'm gonna have to actually buy 500 rounds and practice so I can maybe hit something
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seriously Jim this isn't the place for this... You should take it to PM rather than trying to air out dirty laundry like Jerry Springer... </div></div>

Springer! Springer! Springer! haha

CJG

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming......

Here are the results from the NCWGC monthly match series. Thanks to all of you who came out to shoot...hopefully y'all had a good time. If anyone has any questions/comments/feedback, please feel free to send them my way.
2012MonthlymatchSeriesPoints-FINAL.jpg

Oh, and one more thing. I have a 50% off certificate for any of the Magpul Precision Rifle courses that I'm not going to be able to use. PM me if interested with an offer.

Thanks for posting the results, and thanks to the guys who put on the events and helped with set up. cant wait to do it again!

Congrats to all who competed, and to Alan for finishing ahead of the pack! Hopefully I'll get on that list somplace next year.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thanks to Jim & Jesse and to all the folks who helped setup and run the shoots.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And now back to our regularly scheduled programming......

Here are the results from the NCWGC monthly match series. Thanks to all of you who came out to shoot...hopefully y'all had a good time. If anyone has any questions/comments/feedback, please feel free to send them my way.
</div></div>

Cool! Thanks much for helping to put this on. I think the 'best two' method worked out well for both fairness and accuracy. Can't wait for the next series, that added a fun element. Cheers. BTW... Nice job by amish-alan.

Congrats Mr. Alan on the first place series victory.

You have won yourself a target from JC Steel Targets. I'll bring it along with me the next time we shoot together. Good Job brother

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And now back to our regularly scheduled programming......

2012MonthlymatchSeriesPoints-FINAL.jpg
</div></div>

I had a blast at every match I shot, and I learned a bunch. This is my first season with this type of shooting, so I appreciate being able to learn from others. I spent the first couple of matches just getting my gear figured out. Being able to see what the other guys were running and having success with was really helpful. I look forward to next year. Sorry I missed the last match. I was at a wedding up in Chelan. Good Job Jesse and Jim.

Congrats to Alan for the 1st place.

Thanks jake i appriciate it, and thanks every one for the congrats. Its really nice having matches close to home almost all year round. Thaks jim and jesse for the hard work