• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So who is all coming tomarrow? So we know when we have a full group?

DonP
Dafar
Tribe
Ranger 1183
whistle.gif

Longeyes
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Joe, you paying for my plane ticket?
confused.gif

Just put your rounds in your pockets and your rifle across your shoulders.....gonna fire up the telleporter!!!!

We gotta get you back out here if you have your kit built back up.

good time yesterday, thanks tribe and Dontstroke me for coming out to play
Don and I just ran into Rototurner at lunch and we talked about the upcoming match,,,, cant wait.

Big Wheels do we have to range our targets, via mildot or laser or are you going to provide target distances.

and what are the rules concerning rear bags?

Any, & all equipment is OK. You will have some targets to reticle range, & the rest you can use a LRF.(if you don't have a LRF I'll give you the ranges) Some stages may have equipment restrictions. Also, I may stretch you guys out to 1300+/- yds for the last stage too, so have dope calculated to 1400 yds.
Also, if anyone didn't get my PM about the directions, & entry, let me know.

Bigwheels, posted a few times before here on this thread, interested in coming to your shoot on the 28th, if nothing more to meet some of you guys and maybe pick up a few pointers.
Marty

Please make sure you put your user name in the entry somewhere so I know who you are. My registration list is useing the names from the websites. Thanks.

Two weeks left to sign in. So far this is what I've got.

Mulehunter
XOR
Dafar
Don
Jcvibby - paid
Rotortuner
Rotor's Bro
MJH - paid
Benchmark Guys???

Please sign up in advance so I know how much food, etc. I'll need to bring.
smile.gif

I am checking to see if mfox200 is going or not, we should no for sure in the nex day or two. Don and Dafar will be there.

do you need the money up front or can we just bring it to you when we get there?

...waiting wistfully for my PST so I can play again. If they somehow start shipping real soon, I could conceivably be a late 'in', but I'm not holding my breath.

If not, have a ton of fun for me everyone.

u may want to just order something different. i talked to a buddy who handled one and told me he wouldn't even consider one after handling one and playing with it. he said mediocre glass, really!!! loose knobs, and felt kinda cheesy overall. i was going to get one as a backup but i am just going to get bushnell fixed 10x mildot mil knobs for $199 at midway instead.

just thought i would throw this out since i was in the same boat.

Everyone. I do prefer you send in your entry fee's early, as money for preparation is scarce for me. But if you can't send it in early then be sure you bring cash. I'm planning on some cash prizes, as well as some gear I've received from some vendors. Also , please confirm your arrival time, etc. so I know how many will be there Friday night, & how many are staying through Sun.
So far I've had no one ask about the ELR on Sun. So unless there is some interest it will not happen. Although there will still be shooting available on Sun with the regular targets.

Oh Yeah. If you have a spotting scope I can borrow for the RSO's to use, PLEASE bring it along.

I'm in to RSO. I'll bring my stick to do a little shooting after/Sunday. Looking forward to learning some things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DAFAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Matt I am also waiting for you to get that scope so youcan tell me if they are good to go or not</div></div>

Sure thing. I'd imagine you'd have a chance to check it out yourself if you like too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">u may want to just order something different. i talked to a buddy who handled one and told me he wouldn't even consider one after handling one and playing with it. he said mediocre glass, really!!! loose knobs, and felt kinda cheesy overall. i was going to get one as a backup but i am just going to get bushnell fixed 10x mildot mil knobs for $199 at midway instead.

just thought i would throw this out since i was in the same boat.</div></div>
Thanks for the heads up... I'm going to give it a chance personally before I pass judgement though. I've been nothing but pleased with Vortex thus far. Also, I'm buying from Scott @ Liberty, and have full confidence that if the optic isn't going to work for me that I'll be able to return it and go with something else (I'm not sure what that would be without dropping a bunch more cash -- so definitely have my fingers crossed that Vortex comes through).

Anyone coming to BSC bringing a spotting scope? I'm still running short. Please PM me if you can bring one for us to use. Compensation can be arranged.

dont forget to add me to the list. i will bring you some money this weekend.

Here's the current list going to BSC II.

Mulehunter
Hopps
XOR
Dafar
JCVibby - Paid
Rotortuner
MJH - Paid
MayDay
Benchmark guys.

Missing anyone?
Please get me the entry fee before friday the 27th, or I won't get it. Or if you can't mail it, bring cash, & PLEASE let me know you're coming, so I can count on the funds in the pot for prizes, & food.
Thanks.
smile.gif

I have to miss this event. I can't get my schedule re-arranged to make it up there. Hopefully next time...

Sorry you can't make it.
OK. Update. The road up to BSC is freshly graveled,(ie. covered with about 3"- rock, so take it slow. There are no potholes tho. & it's wider than I've ever seen it.
Almost everything is done in prep for next weekend. I need to drag out 1 more target, & paint a couple with some fresh paint.
Also, I recommend bringing some shooting sticks for 1 of the stages. And bring dope out to 1300+ yds.
I have also been watching the weather forecast for next weekend, & it's fluctuating between 30% chance of showers to sunshine & temps in the low to mid 60's.
The match will go rain or shine so bring appropriate dress.
See you up there.

List for BSC is as follows:

Mulehunter
Hopps
Dafar
JCVibby - Paid
Rotortuner
MJH - Paid
MayDay - Paid
Benchmark Guys
5-6 Guys from WCT
Missing anyone?

I'm in , same Pat M as on WCT,

looks like 3 from here and 1 from Arlington are going to truck-pool over.

PatM
1911fan
AlanH
CaptinKirk

Last thing...I think.
Bring some dope for shooting under a barricade. (ie. 90* cant of rifle.) I have 1 stage where this is required.
See you all up there, & good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry bigwheels. My wife reminded me that I have a prior commitment with her. I won't be going to the shoot. </div></div>

..."Reminded" huh....
laugh.gif

Not this time around man.... seeing how it's my "off season" shooting wise, I just sent my scope in for a tune-up....

Is the BSC something we can advertise? I have a couple people not on this site that might want to be a part of it. Thought I would ask before I open my mouth. LOL

Jake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad. I think you're gonna miss a good time.</div></div>

Yeah, looking like a fun good group turning out.... I'd love to join ya'.

As for advertising. I have told a few people not on the hide, or WCT about it, & invited them to watch, or participate. However, I think that a number of people participating might not want too many others knowing they possess this particular skill set. Me included. There are people who would find this kind of competition very disturbing, & could cause trouble. I'd recommend asking your friends to join us on the hide, so we can get to know them before inviting them to watch, or shoot. Nothing personal, just GYA in these troubled times. You may call me with questions if you want.

No thats fine, it was actually a couple people that wanted to get invovled in some sort of long range shooting match. They are members at kenmore range where I am also a member. They we just talking about not having anything close by. It got me thinking if I should say anything or not.

If you know them well, & they are interested, they can come up, & watch this time. The match is pretty full, so I don't want to enter any more, unless someone cancels. I'm kind of wary of letting too many people know where my sacred shooting spots are.. You know.

If anyone wants to carpool up and back that day from the Seattle area let me know. I'll be leaving N. Seattle around 5:30-6. Gotta come home to let my dogs in the same night (unfortunately).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you know them well, & they are interested, they can come up, & watch this time. The match is pretty full, so I don't want to enter any more, unless someone cancels. I'm kind of wary of letting too many people know where my sacred shooting spots are.. You know.</div></div>

Bigs, you might want to edit out the GPS coords earlier in the thread... people WILL find it on Google.