• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

not much to worry about. I plugged those exact numbers into Google Maps and ended up in Greensboro (Greensville?) North Carolina!

Yeah I am up for car pooling too. I am in monroe so I can meet somewhere near I-5 in everett. The more people the cheaper gas will be.

The GPS cords are fine. That will lead them to a clear cut with only about 300 yds to work with. Unless they know the area, they will be lost big time looking for long range.
Greensville NC huh... Remind me not to use Google Maps. What about 122* W is on the EAST coast....

I got nc when I plugged em in too. Fortunately I talked to you on the phone so I have a pretty good idea of where I'm going
smile.gif

If you go to Acme Wa. on Google Earth, & look a few miles NE you can find it easily with the GPS cords I gave out. I'd be kinda mad if Google Maps did that to me. Like I said. What part of 122* West is on the East coast.
Anyway. I'll be finishing up with the purchasing of food, etc. for BSC II tomorrow, & will be leaving Fri to get things set up. You have my cell# so give me a call with any questions. See you up there.

Pretty sure my little brother is still planning on coming so if that makes a difference on the food just wanted you to be aware.

CJG

Thanks Rotor. I bought enough for 20 to eat like kings, so it's all good. Glad to have you up again. See you Sat.

While I am packing....

Does any SHWW member that will be at BSC II have a need/want for RL22? I have around 8lbs, $20 per pound down to the 1/2 pound.....looking to swap cash or trade for one jug.

I will have actual weight tomarrow.

Beans Fixin' have been acquired
wink.gif

Yup. I got a 5/8" thick silohette that can be as close as 1800 yds, or as far as 2000 yds, & another is possible @ 3000 yds. Nothing in between tho. Just the lay of the land. Some clearing will be needed but not much.

Just for the record my money is on Jcvibbey (Jake) to win this thing. even though he is a lefty shooting a right handed rifle.

Send It man!!!

Bummer....
frown.gif
... but I pretty much fall off the face of the earth, every year at this time.

If the bc is correct on the bullet I should be able to reach between 2300-2400 depending on load velicity with out using retical. With retical I might be able to reach around 2600 so we might have to do some clearing unless you want to stick to only 2000 its your call bud

Well, I hope everyone made it home OK. I just got in after doing a little shooting @ the #8, & #9 stages. I put all the good steel away, & I'm bushed. But Here's how the #'s stacked up:

1st place went to Pat M
2nd place went to JCVibby
3rd place went to MayDay.
4th place went to 1911Fan.

Thanks to all who showed up to shoot, & a special thanks to all the volunteer RSO's for their efforts.
A huge thanks to my friend Ed who volunteered to help me set everything up, & he also provided transportation back to base for the competitors.
Last, an apology to all those who got spanked by my course. My first one was too easy, this one was too hard, so my next one will be just right...I promise.
I'll get pics, & possible a vid up as soon as I can get it all downloaded, & post them up.
Also a big thanks to Benchmark Barrels, & Impact Data Books for sponsoring the prizes. Too bad you guys couldn't make it.

thanks for putting it on jeff, i had a blast for it being my first match. and thanks to all the RSO's who helped, you guys did a great job. i met a bunch of great people, and learned a hell of a lot.
it is official. i am addicted to this kind of shooting, and looking for more matches down the road.

Jeff, thanks to you and Ed for all the hard work on putting this on, Had a great time and hope to be back again at the next shoot.

To Jeff and all the others who both helped and participated,
Thank you for all of your hard work.
I will say that the course was sobering expierience but I had a good time and learned alot.
as a personal note I have no idea what I am doing wrong mill ranging but I was consistantly off.

Dafar. What reticle are you using? I know that on my old Lupy the mil dots were not accurate, so until I measured them out @ 100 yds I couldn't range with them to save my life. My 6.5-20 was 1/2 size on 20X (dots were 1/8th mil, & spaced 1/2 mil apart), but was right on @ 12X.

well my prediction was off i guess jake took second. wish i could have been their guys glad to hear it was fun.

Jeff and all the rso's. Thanks a ton. Your effort is much appreciated!!! I am excited to come to the next shoot.

Pics of BSC II
[img:left]
BSCII006.jpg
[/img] [img:left]
BSCII007.jpg
BSCII008.jpg
BSCII009.jpg
BSCII010.jpg
BSCII011.jpg
BSCII012.jpg
BSCII013.jpg
BSCII022.jpg
[/img]

i want to thank big and all the RSOs for puttin this thing on i had a great time and cant wait for BSC3!

Had a good day of shooting (the rifle knows it's job) and the driver (me) did my part by not screwing up too much. Realy glad the weather held and got to shoot with my buddies and me new faces. Thank you for setting up a fun & challenging match.

got home Saturday- 1/2 hr later i was no the road to Wala Wala - just got back today Monday, 7pm (i'm tired)

Got some pictures to post tomarrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mayday</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for putting it on jeff, i had a blast for it being my first match. and thanks to all the RSO's who helped, you guys did a great job. i met a bunch of great people, and learned a hell of a lot.
it is official. i am addicted to this kind of shooting, and looking for more matches down the road. </div></div>

Brian, both those units we were talking about for $400...I'll probably be near them this weekend....you have my number?

Jeff, with only one scope failure and nobody stopping to pout....I think it could have been tougher....
laugh.gif

Yes. It was a beautiful day. Must have been raining where you were. BTW are you up north today? It's pouring rain, & windy. Just asking.
whistle.gif

Had a great time up there. I know theres a couple of me on Jeff's camera also at the end but I don't think they were sized right.

Anyone up for shooting this weekend?

I believe these targets were around 7xx yards. The wind was really shifting a lot on us through that valley.

001-11.jpg

002-4.jpg

I take it you are loading up some of those 208's you just got
grin.gif
. Not this weekend but next I would be down for doin some shooting.

I'll be up there most likely. Probably be going up with Tibor on Friday too.
Yeah, the wind does some real strange stuff in thet draw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mayday</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I take it you are loading up some of those 208's you just got
grin.gif
. Not this weekend but next I would be down for doin some shooting. </div></div>

208s should be here tomorrow! I actually have 60+ rounds of FGMM that I can shoot up in the meantime though. I'd like to get a ladder test done this weekend.

If anybody has an address for "Irish Cook" at the BSC2 Match, I have his SOG folder knife....an UPS address is all I need to get it back to him.

Also if Lucas is around throw me your UPS address as well....I can get you your Midway Mat back.