• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was the "gangsta" stage. He was just showing his colors. </div></div>

thats great
grin.gif

I think those were his "back up" pair, the match was that hard.....

Kirk R

I thought stage 4 was where you had to sit your butt on the stump??? HUUMMMMM....I know our group had our bottoms on the stump!!!!

P.S. I am by no means picking on anyone because I dont even know who that is. Just saying

If anyone is to fault it is me....I understood the stage as "had to use the stump in an undesirable way".....and after the group put their pants back on that is how they shot it.

Sorry if they used the field conditions differently than the rest but the fault is my own.

Looking into another buy on SHWW T shirts since we have a lot of newer shooters.

Please inform me of your interest....these will be exactly like the SHWW Tshirts we already had made.

Tribe:One each, XXXL Long sleeve, Green, Gray, Black

100_3555.jpg

100_3554.jpg

100_3553.jpg

100_3552.jpg

100_3551.jpg

Pricing to be determined by volume, long sleeve and short sleeve in the above colors. If you want some tell me size, color, and quantity. Hopefully this will be done and ordered by October 1st.

I'm BAAACKK, hi guys looks like I missed some great times---bummer-next time.
Got some great news today and could use a little help---my son is getting stationed at Bangor and needs some help finding a place to live for himself, wife and dog--hoping that some of you who live in the Poulsbo-Bremerton area might have some ideas -- he is due to arrive Jan-Feb time frame.
Oh and by the way---I'm headed for the range to get re-acquainted with my bang sticks

Hey y'all, i see my dad got in touch. yes the news is accurate. it looks like i will be stationed at the brig up at bangor. looking to find a 2 bed for me, wife, and dog. cool t-shirts, when i get into the area i will get a couple from you.

hope to see y'all soon

Joe,

what's the possibility of having a few Black ink on Black T-shirts printed? I kind like running in stealth mode. If it's possible, I'd like 2 XXL long sleeve and 2 XXL short sleeve.

If it's not possible or it's too much of a pain, thanks anyway.

OK---- Awesome day at the range---got some small base dies and loaded up my new brew for the 06-- left her and the ammo sitting in the sun while I did some shooting of my M1A and the kid's lr308 hoping to repeat or correct the failure to eject issues I had with my baby---lost about 50fps but no failures---SWEET. Also got a load worked out for the M!A so now I have a "carbine" for combined type matches(and coyotes)----life is great.
Have any of you guys ever shot at an apple seed shoot?
One comming up next month and I'm gonna take the 10/22 and the M1A. Would be cool if somebody else wants to go also.
SO---when's the next match???? I want to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe,

what's the possibility of having a few Black ink on Black T-shirts printed? I kind like running in stealth mode. If it's possible, I'd like 2 XXL long sleeve and 2 XXL short sleeve.

If it's not possible or it's too much of a pain, thanks anyway. </div></div>

No Problem!!!

I had a few made up last time.......

black_tshirt.jpg

grin.gif

I see no reason why he couldn't put black screenprinting on a black shirt.

Longeyes, if you want to come out to where we had my match, just let me know and you can come out anytime.

Welcome Lil' Thad....you have to have a mustach right?
wink.gif

Naw the kid dont have a stash --- he's still in the navy.
But when he gets stationed he wont be far from you so I'll be up there more often

What holiday period would work best for anybody to come out and run a small no fee shootout? Looking at the possiblity of near Turkey or New Years? The Sol Duc will hopefully get some tire tracks from me soon!!!

No stash here, once in awhile when the navy ain't lookin', i grow a goatee though.i let the old man rock the stash.

Hey bigwheels just finished my testing with my hunting bullets for the beast. Not bad group 2.2 in group at 400 yds for a 370 grain doing 3135 next two weekends are taken already after that ill be coming up your way to stretch her legs

BW. So you're thinking about coming out 10/2-3rd? Hope the weather is good. You planning on staying the weekend, or just making a day trip?

Just keep me in the loop. Hunting season is getting close. I'll be leaving no later than the 15th.

Joe, are these 100 percent cotton?

Put me down for:
1 long sleeve tan. XXL
1 T-Shirt Green XXL

I would be down for a no fee or fee near the holidays. Are 338's allowed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome back guys!

Joe, One each, XXXL Long sleeve, Green, Gray, Black.</div></div>

wow who are these for last time i saw you a large would have fit you. been eatin much? hope all is well been along time since we lit up some steel.

laugh.gif
... Thanks diggs.... I think I have put on a few lbs since I broke my foot (still not back to running), but hopefully not that much... I just like my long sleeves nice and roomy
wink.gif
.... thinking about starting to wear my pants below my ass as well....

Joe I want to double check the size I oredered last time, but those were good heavy duty shirts I will get two.

Saturday of thanksgiving weekend should work for me as well as a weekeday between xmas and newyears

tribe-you get a new pistol yet? when your my size all long sleeve turn into caprice shirts (just not quite long enough)

Joe i would be interested in a large tan & black short sleeve. unlike tribe i like my shirts form fitting, reminds me to stay fit.

11 shirts total so far, so I will contact SniperCJ and see where our pricing will be at....IIRC they were around $11 or $13 each. But I think you would need a bigger size than XL big Al...just to fit your beard!!! Mine are 2XL.

338's are allowed, since the DH2 is 1"+ thick and not much hurts it
laugh.gif

Put me down for a large black tee shirt and a XL green t shirt

Joe.... if you can, please make my black one a black on black as well
grin.gif

diggs... no, no pistol yet..........

Good Morning SHWW,
I have been lurking on this thread for a bit and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mike, live up a little north of Bellingham. I am a novice shooter but I have been trying to learn as much as I can(given life seems to get in the way of shooting). I started shooting recently at Custer Sportsmans Club. They have a monthly 200 meter high power varmint match that I've shot a couple of times so far, going again this saturday.
I picked up a Savage Mdl 10 Precision Carbine in 308 before deer hunting last fall and have been trying to get as much time with it as I can. The gentleman who runs the match at Custer is going to help me get started reloading.I had done pistol stuff years ago, but I'm thankful for the helping hand.
My hope is to be brought into the fold so to speak and get to spend some time with you guys learning the art of long range shooting.
Mike

Welcome aboard. With you added there are now 3 of us in the north. Myself, & Mayday are out of the Mt Vernon area. You'll have to come up shooting with us. I've found a great place in the woods where we can do anything from pistols, to over 1300 yds.

Thank you very much, I would love to go, hope you can put up with a newbie. I'll try not to be to irritating with questions and a steep learning curve. Let me know when and where. If you're shooting in the area I'm thinking you are, I've been in the general vicinity once several years ago.

Welcome aboard Mike!

We are all newbies.... it's just some are newer than others....
wink.gif

Probably not this weekend, but maybe next. Weather depending of course.
Hey tribe, you're welcome to come out too if you can make it. Or the weekend of the 2nd-3rd, as BW might be coming out to stretch out the widow.

The weekend after this one works for me, wife is going to Vegas with a girlfriend so I'd be bach'in it anyways. If plans firm up that would be great. The 2nd and 3rd I think would be fine too, will be watching the weather reports!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Offer much appreciated... got a hankerin' for some rain & fog do ya'?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Naw. It's just adverse shooting conditions.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigwheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably not this weekend, but maybe next. Weather depending of course.
Hey tribe, you're welcome to come out too if you can make it. Or the weekend of the 2nd-3rd, as BW might be coming out to stretch out the widow. </div></div>

I might be down for that as well Bigwheels, I have a new 243 on the way that needs a workout

Kirk R

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome aboard Mike!

wink.gif
</div></div>
Speak for yourself, Tribe! I'm not a newbie, I'm just incompetent!
wink.gif

Tribe has to leave the fog down south for this one. I have enough trouble seeing 700 yds in the fog, let alone 2000.
If you want to come up Kirk you're welcome. Shoot what you brung. If I let BW shoot his 375CT anything goes this time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome aboard Mike!

wink.gif
</div></div>
wink.gif
</div></div>

laugh.gif
.... my apologies Ranger.... correction noted.

dontstrokeme,

Will we receive the T-shirts at the next meet and pay for them then?

This is rotortuner's brother

Not sure on the price or lead time on the SHWW Trhirts yet...getting a preleminary number for a quote.

Also for anybody interested I have 5lbs RL17 for $100, and 9lbs of RL22 for $160.....FTF in WA only.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who in SHWW is shooting 30 caliber 208 grain A-Max?</div></div>

Who isn't?!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome aboard Mike!

wink.gif
</div></div>
wink.gif
</div></div>

Since I'm new here I was wondering if you are a "newbie" or a "veteran" incompetent?????