• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

Ooooh nice steel
smile.gif

Okay guys, here's my stab at logo-ness:

Without mildot:
SHWW-Logo-no-mildot-1.jpg

With mildot:
SHWW-Logo-mildot-1.jpg

I like the SH logo for the front breast -- but may I suggest nixing the text and leaving just the logo. It already will say "Sniper's Hide" on the back of the shirt, and I think it will look cleaner on the front without the text.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Whoops... forgot the apostrophe in Sniper's -- I can fix that, but you get the idea
wink.gif
</span> Fixed.

Things are looking better and better for me going with you guys! How much ammo are you guys generally shooting through per trip? I might have to start stocking up if I can find any in stores.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ooooh nice steel
smile.gif

Without mildot:

I like the SH logo for the front breast -- but may I suggest nixing the text and leaving just the logo. It already will say "Sniper's Hide" on the back of the shirt, and I think it will look cleaner on the front without the text.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Whoops... forgot the apostrophe in Sniper's -- I can fix that, but you get the idea
wink.gif
</span> Fixed. </div></div>

Of all the designs, I like this logo (without the cross hairs) the best!

This design gets my vote!

Excellent work Mattj!

Thanks Ranger. I have it in layers and stuff in my software, so if there are changes folks want, I can do stuff fairly easily.

I love the Gadsden flag
smile.gif
A patch of it lives on my TAD hoodie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackwidow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the silhouette just doens't protray our skills that we are tring to hone. i think thats what i'm trying to say. </div></div>
So the skills we are trying to hone is shooting giant skulls?????
confused.gif
Or pieces of steel?</div></div>
Giant Vampire Skulls from the looks of it!
laugh.gif

Man... take off for the weekend, and the house is on fire! My vote is with Gadsden... timely & fitting... it will likely get us on a list... not that we aren't there already... Also... I kinda prefer "SHWW Group", and leave it at that. Maybe "Don't Tread On Me" across the top... "SHWW Group" on bottom....? ...I like OD or DE... long-sleeves
wink.gif

One last thing on that steel... just wondering about ricochets.........?

POST A PIC OF THE DESIGN YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR!!!!

Tribe: I don't think a bouncer should be too big of a problem for us but the bolts are easily nutted and we can build more hangers to chain the plates to for swingers...just can't throw cash into steel and powder right now so I figure we can try it....these will probably be out at 600 or more so the bullets should loose energy fast.

There is no housing around for miles...the nearest house is at the pavement/gravel change.

my vote is for the gadsden. i dont know how to put the damn picture on the computer!!! anyways joe i should pick up one piece of the steel early so i can go up there and put it up that morning. i'll be there be fore you unless you want to show up early out there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
dontstrokeme said:
blackwidow said:
..... My vote is with Gadsden... timely & fitting... it will likely get us on a list... not that we aren't there already... Also... I kinda prefer "SHWW Group", and leave it at that. Maybe "Don't Tread On Me" across the top... "SHWW Group" on bottom....? ...I like OD or DE... long-sleeves
wink.gif
</div></div>

list's, eh?

well if we abbreviate everything, we could have "SHOWW DTOM" up top and then something all warm and fuzzy and reassuring-like on bottom such as "We Bite!"

wink.gif

but otherwise, we seem to be on the right track being all PC and such
sick.gif
and we mean no harm (at least <span style="text-decoration: underline">I don't!</span>) so we ought to be good anyway we go.

Yes? No? Maybe? Now is the time to speak your mind!

Find the picture you want....right click it...go to properties....under the address...highlight the address....right click the highlighted section....copy it.....go to a new reply in the thread....4th item from the left, right above where you type...(gray square/green eye/ blue eye.....click it and select where you want the pic to sit at....then when the pop up is there right click in the popup and paste the address of the pic you want in the popup......if this doesn't work 1st round just preview the post or go back and edit untill you get it correct...

Hope this helps.....

Fricken' internet misinterpretation! Ranger... you know me better than that!
wink.gif
... I am by no means worried about any PC BS... I just have to remember not everyone reading this, is in my head with me, while I type. I was just referring (tongue-in-cheek) to the memo that everyone was talking about a little while back, about Homeland Security watch lists, naming Vets, folks who fly the Gadsden, Glenn Beck listeners... basically anyone who really likes apple pie... as watch-list material... I was also just making the point, that anyone whose so much as clicked on a link here, is probably on some friggin' list already anyway... Rant off... no flame intended or wanted... please!
eek.gif

That said... dsm works better with pictures apparently (bw, you're shit outta' luck)
laugh.gif
...I'd still like to see what "SHWW Group" looks like on bottom, in place of the full version... with "Don't Tread On Me" over the top... Matt?

Either way... if we manage to pull a T off for this little shin-ding... that'll be pretty dern cool!
grin.gif
Kudos Fellas!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Without mildot:

</div></div>

PS... for what it's worth... "The Kid" is voting for the Large Vampire Death Head!

oh... dsm... that's this one:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
SHWW-Logo-2-453x600.jpg

</div></div>
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fricken' internet misinterpretation! Ranger... you know me better than that!
wink.gif
... I am by no means worried about any PC BS... I just have to remember not everyone reading this, is in my head with me, while I type. I was just referring (tongue-in-cheek) to the memo that everyone was talking about a little while back, about Homeland Security watch lists, naming Vets, folks who fly the Gadsden, Glenn Beck listeners... basically anyone who really likes apple pie... as watch-list material... I was also just making the point, that anyone whose so much as clicked on a link here, is probably on some friggin' list already anyway... Rant off... no flame intended or wanted... please!
eek.gif

That said... dsm works better with pictures apparently (bw, you're shit outta' luck)
laugh.gif
...I'd still like to see what "SHWW Group" looks like on bottom, in place of the full version... with "Don't Tread On Me" over the top... Matt?

Either way... if we manage to pull a T off for this little shin-ding... that'll be pretty dern cool!
grin.gif
Kudos Fellas!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Without mildot:

</div></div> </div></div>

Easy Bro. You missed my "wink" regarding "lists" and having to abbreviate things! Also, the green face guy being "sick" means that's how I feel about being PC as well!

Trust me, Brother, we are all good. Ok?

Also, for what it's worth, I think (I could <span style="font-weight: bold">EASILY be WRONG about this!</span>) that Joe said that Lowlight himself vetoed the the combination of his websites name (Sniper's Hide) and a Skull and crosshairs logo. If I understood wrong, let me know.

And seriously to ALL involved, it's all SMILES on my end! I mean, not only do I get to meet all you guys but I also get to shoot steel at LONG RANGE! I'm seriously rocking on my end, very happy!

laugh.gif

[WARNING! JOKE AHEAD NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!]

Personally, I think Tribe is just trying to stir the pot because he knows I'm coming with a <span style="font-weight: bold">REAL rifle</span> to walk all over his shooting!
laugh.gif

[THAT WAS A JOKE, JUST A JOKE! IF THAT WAS NOT A JOKE, THIS STATION WOULD DIRECT YOU WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO ...]

Hehe... wow... I didn't realize you guys had attracted the attention of the Grand Poobah himself! Like I said, take a weekend off... come back to a house on fire!

SGO1 man.... SGO1...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...I'd still like to see what "SHWW Group" looks like on bottom, in place of the full version... with "Don't Tread On Me" over the top... Matt?
</div></div>

w00t. Totally open to whatever artistic guidance you guys might have... I'm no artist, I'm just okay with GIMP (Photoshop type software).

SHWW-Logo-v2.jpg

Edit: I took out the quotes around TDOM because it was coming out kind of funny lookin' the way the software was wanting to do it. If anybody misses them I can probably tweak with it and get them back without it looking too weird -- It'll just take a little longer than I wanted to spend on it tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My vote for the back of the GB T-shirts.....thank you ranger

SHWW-Logo-8-480x600.jpg
</div></div>

This is my vote too. I think it should be all black though. cheaper that way.

CJG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rotortuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This is my vote too. I think it should be all black though. cheaper that way.

CJG</div></div>

The one color thing gets tricky -- one way to do it would be to invert to white where the crosshair is over the target (just thrown together here for example with a 'mildot' layer I already had):

SHWW-idpa-mildot.jpg

I'd be fine with a design along these lines too.

Dude... this whole T-shirt thing has gotten awfully touchy-feelly... Don't be giving your vote to Joe! Who knows what the hell he's liable to do with it! Shoot... he can't even see right now anyways... steel & rust & grinding on his retina or some damn thing... can't say he doesn't have any skin in the game! You'd have to ask him... but point is... you'd better get that vote back, before he goes and does something dangerous with it!
laugh.gif

Anyway... Thanks Mattj... sorry for being such a PITA... but after all of that, my vote is going with Ranger's original vote... seems easiest on the eyes:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ooooh nice steel
smile.gif

Without mildot:

wink.gif
</span> Fixed. </div></div>

Of all the designs, I like this logo (without the cross hairs) the best!

This design gets my vote!

Excellent work Mattj!
</div></div>

SHWW-idpa-mildot.jpg

Since we seem to have this settled, <span style="font-weight: bold">let's <span style="font-style: italic">CHANGE</span> all our votes!</span>
laugh.gif

you know, this one is looking better all the time (wink!)!
laugh.gif

And <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">that</span></span> is my dose of morning humor! Just had to stir the pot with Tribe, he'll understand!

Heh... well then... I'm switchin' back to the "Large Vampire Skull" one!
whistle.gif

Ok this is what it is going to be....if you want one PM me the sizes and colors as well as long or short sleeve.....once I get the number of orders together we will have pricing...you have untill the 10th of July to figure out what you want so we can hopefully get them for the shootout.

This will be on the back in one color.

SHWW-Logo-v3.jpg

This will be on the front left breast with SHWW under it.

mildot.jpg

This might not be exactly what everybody wants but this has been picked by the creator of our little group so no one can question it from here on out.....not even me.

PM me what you want for sizes and colors please.

So far we have

mattj--------------1)OD Large Short Sleeve 1)Tan Large Long Sleeve
blackwidow---------1)OD XL Short sleeve 1)OD XL Long Sleeve
Tribe--------------1)OD XXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Long Sleeve 1)OD Med Long Sleeve
diggerline59-------1)Tan XXL Short Sleeve
dontstrokeme-------2)OD XXL Long Sleeve 2)OD XXL Short Sleeve
ranger1183----------2)Tan XL Long Sleeves 2)Tan XL short sleeves
ranger1183----------1)OD XL Long Sleeves 1)OD XL short sleeves

Not sure on delivery or pricing yet. Not sure if we will go another round....if I messed up somthing just PM me and I will change it....this is the list I will copy/paste for SniperCJ.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So far we have

mattj--------------1)OD Large Short Sleeve
Tribe--------------1)OD XXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Long Sleeve 1)OD Med Long Sleeve

Not sure on delivery or pricing yet. Not sure if we will go another round....if I messed up somthing just PM me and I will change it....this is the list I will copy/paste for SniperCJ. </div></div>

Here's my order!

Great Designs Mattj! Great choice Joe!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">18 shirts so far.....Dafar??? Jump in here man!! Arctic light? Come on guys!!!! Rotorturner????? WTF? </div></div>

Ya, guys, I dont wanna give ya'll a price based on 18 shirts. You aint gonna like it!

I'll add two Grey Short Sleeve XXL & one Tan Long Sleeve Med to my order.

Put me in for a gray and a tan in both stort and long sleeve, all 4 in XXL.
Also 1 short sleeve in black large.

Tribe--------------1)OD XXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Long Sleeve 1)OD Med Long Sleeve 2)Gray? XXL Short Sleeve 1)Tan Med Long Sleeve
f9wine------------1)Black Large Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXXXL Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXXXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXXXL Short Sleeve 1)Tan XXXXL Long Sleeve

26 total.....Idea of price on this many shirts and where the price break would be at...I belive if we can get it to ship to arive on or before the 17th we would have just one package and could distribute from the shoot. Also do you have all the colors requested? Black/Tan/OD Green/Gray

Joe, PM sent. Need an answer on an issue.

Cost is looking like $11 for the short sleeve, $15 long sleeve, +$1.50 for extended sizes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mattj--------------1)OD Large Short Sleeve 1)Tan Large Long Sleeve
Tribe--------------1)OD XXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Long Sleeve 1)OD Med Long Sleeve 2)Gray? XXL Short Sleeve 1)Tan Med Long Sleeve
f9wine------------1)Black Large Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXXXL Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXXXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXXXL Short Sleeve 1)Tan XXXXL Long Sleeve

26 total.....Idea of price on this many shirts and where the price break would be at...I belive if we can get it to ship to arive on or before the 17th we would have just one package and could distribute from the shoot. Also do you have all the colors requested? Black/Tan/OD Green/Gray </div></div>

Crap! I forgot to get one for my gunsmith and my barrel maker!

here is my new <span style="font-weight: bold">TOTAL</span> count!

ranger1183----------2)Black L short sleeves

Sorry!

What about your paper boy!!!!
shocked.gif

ranger1183----------2)Black XL Short Sleeve
f9wine------------1)Black Large Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXL Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Short Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Long Sleeve
rotorturner-------1)OD XXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Short Sleeve

There's 30

Just FYI, the black shirts will have to be counted separately since the main body of the order has to be one color. There arent enough black ones to affect the price. They will be done using a different process, but you wont be able to tell a difference.

Joe,
I need all "4" shirts in XXL .... not XXXXL.
I'm on a diet .... big, but not that BIG.
Thanks, F9 WINE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about your paper boy!!!!
shocked.gif
</div></div>

but you already have T-shirts on order ....
laugh.gif

Seriously, In order to help out, Please change my order for 2 Black T-shirts to an addition 2 Tan size L T-shirts.

here is what my amended order should look like:

ranger1183----------2)Tan <span style="font-weight: bold">Large</span> Short Sleeve

JOe I will probably take two or three but I have two questions
what one color shirt are you looking at and what color are the letters
Don is curious if there will be gray or black and he will get one as well.

Let me know and we will shoot you an email

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what I said.....
blush.gif

Front left breast.

SHWWreticle3.jpg
</div></div>

Heh... I thought your X button was stuck...
laugh.gif

That looks Niiiiiice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about your paper boy!!!!
shocked.gif
</div></div>

but you already have T-shirts on order ....
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Damn Joe.... that's an awful long way to ride your Ten Speed....

The shirt can be any color. The printing on the shirt will be black, except on the black shirts. The print on the black shirt will have to be silver or white this go-round. My vendor is out of grey and tan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My vendor is out of grey and tan. </div></div>

Hey SniperCJ... can you list the colors you DO have? I was basing my choice off of your website... maybe more/less are available than listed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My vendor is out of grey and tan. </div></div>

Hey SniperCJ... can you list the colors you DO have? I was basing my choice off of your website... maybe more/less are available than listed? </div></div>

Sorry, that wasnt clear. I have grey and tan SHIRTS. I was referring to the print on the black shirts.

ranger1183----------2)Tan Large Short Sleeve
f9wine------------1)Black Large Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXL Short Sleeve 1)Gray XXL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Short Sleeve 1)Tan XXL Long Sleeve
Dafar-------------2)Tan XXL Short Sleeve
Don Page---------1)Gray XL Short Sleeve
longeyes-----------1)Black XL Short Sleeve 1)Black XL Long Sleeve 1)Tan XL Short Sleeve 1)Tan XL Long Sleeve

I also have a toy that is on loan to bring out....Rotorturner knows about it!!!!
<span style="color: #000000"> </span>
<span style="color: #3366FF"> 37 SHIRTS SO FAR </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mattj--------------1)OD Large Short Sleeve 1)Tan Large Long Sleeve
ranger1183----------2)Tan XL Short Sleeve
Dafar-------------2)Tan XXL Short Sleeve
Don Page---------1)Gray XL Short Sleeve

I also have a toy that is on loan to bring out....Rotorturner knows about it!!!!
<span style="color: #000000"> </span>
<span style="color: #3366FF"> 33 SHIRTS SO FAR </span> </div></div>

Joe, my order has been copied <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">INCORRECTLY!</span></span>

Please modify my order so the sizes are correct.

ranger1183----------2)Tan <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #FF0000">LARGE</span> (NOT XTRA-LARGE!)</span></span>
cry.gif
short sleeve t-shirts

thanks.