• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rotortuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Updated

For sures:
1. tribe
2. donstrokeme
3. black widow
4. rotortuner
5. dafar
6. Mattj
7. long eyes
8. The Kid

Possibles:
9. salmon axe
10. diggerline 55
10. garrett
12. F9wine
13. The Sheriff
14. Ranger1183
15 page308 </div></div>

Why can't I be #1?......."D" comes before "T".....if that is the way it is I think we should have someone that at least can move the steel at 1111 yards with a bullet....GD 308 Win won't even move it!!!
laugh.gif

I saw Tribe over in the corner with those cast iron pans banging them and calling "HIT"!!!

Chow will be provided by each....and to each his own. No planned mooching!
wink.gif

I am sure it will be a great time and learning experiance for all!

Come on doc you only had to call the smoke jumpers in once. Besides it was Dave who cooked the potted meat chicken bbouillon and diced slim Jim not me.

Page308 is definate,(he is doing the driving)

I think we should all harass Doc76251 until he flies out hre for this and gives us a USO demo

dsm man you need to go back to school or you have been sniffing diesel fumes! "b" comes before "d" so if you want to go that route i am first!!! and my weatherby knockes that steel harder than your win mag!

Updated

For sures:
1. black widow
2. dafar
3. donstrokeme
4. long eyes
5. Mattj
6. page308
7. rotortuner
8. The Kid
9. tribe

Possibles:
10. diggerline 55
11. F9wine
12. garrett
13. Ranger1183
14. salmon axe
15. The Sheriff

ya, hahah, that actually took me like 5 min to put that in order. haha, oh well at least im at work. i guess i get paid to do something...

CJG

So-- being #4 on "the list" does that mean I get to pick my shootin spot between 3rd and 5th or what??? As far as noise goes---Hey Tribe is my howitzer break on the 06 in still in the running for loud?---if you light footed fellows really are sensitive, I will grab some extra ear plugs for ya to use

ahhaaha, ya, not that one... thats probably the "quietest" one out there. But I can neither confirm nor denie that. he he he.

CJG

What the hell happened? I was just b-boppin' along, mindin' my own business... next thing I know, I'm sittin' in the cheap seats!
laugh.gif

I don't know... something about blackwidow's break is just one extra level of obnoxious... I think all you weeny break guys, should be relegated to your own area, where you can beat the crap out of each-other with concussion... or baseball bats or whatever turns your crank! If only they were ALL like Rotor's AR... but one of you-all's going to have to run for Governor or something for that to happen....
smirk.gif

This threads crackin' me up... I think we're in for a good time!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I think all you <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">weeny break guys</span></span></span>, should be relegated to your own area,
</div></div>

EXCUSE ME! Would the "weeny break guy" owning the 300 Remington SAUM tubegun with the "weeny guy" <span style="font-weight: bold">MUZZLE BREAK</span> [cough - "TRIBE" - cough] please move to the "weeny break guy" shooting area!

300_RSAUM_owned_by_Tribe.jpg

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, FWIW ....

She's Back!

Jense_Precision_260_Remington_Tactical_03_BIG-965x796.jpg

</div></div>

Specs? Jesus! Like a hot roder that does a smoke show at 9k RPM and then parks....then won't tell anybody what is under the hood!!!
cry.gif

Ahemmmm... if you hadn't been marooned on the dark side of the moon the better part of this last year, you would know that I removed that damn break... it was giving me bad mojo! ...oh, that's right, you do know that... as that's the reason you were caddying it around for about 1,200 miles or so...
eek.gif
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, FWIW ....

She's Back! </div></div>
So... you're saying you actually have physical possession... or you're back to fondling those polaroids again....
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahemmmm... if you hadn't been marooned on the dark side of the moon the better part of this last year, you would know that I removed that damn break... it was giving me bad mojo! ...oh, that's right, you do know that... as that's the reason you were caddying it around for about 1,200 miles or so...
eek.gif
whistle.gif

She's Back! </div></div>
So... you're saying you actually have physical possession... or you're back to fondling those polaroids again....
shocked.gif
</div></div>

Hey those polaroids are very special to me!
blush.gif

Yes, the .260 Tactical is back in my hands. And oh, does it feel so good ....
sick.gif

here's the spec's on the .260 Tactical. The scope was changed to the Horus Vision Falcon.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...329#Post1014329

Can't wait for the 18th! Unless something goes REALLY wrong, I plan to make the drive.
grin.gif

Updated

For sures:
1. black widow
2. dafar
3. donstrokeme
4. long eyes
5. Mattj
6. page308
7. Ranger1183
8. rotortuner
9. The Kid
10. tribe

Possibles:
11. diggerline 55
12. F9wine
13. garrett
14. salmon axe
15. The Sheriff

So tell me-----do some of you fellers hide under the covers during thunderstorms cuz of the BIG NOISE????
I was just wonderin

Going back to the chow subject and cooking skills---Hey Artic wasn't that you who had the MRE recipe for how to impress her and make a killer first date?

Ya MRE's arent really that bad. The ones that come with the heaters are pretty cool. those things get hot!. Its been several ears since i have had one, but ya the newer ones are even way better than the ones they had 15 or so years ago.

CJG

Dont think that we are going to have to limit the spots....just so long as people understand that there might be some waiting....I belive everybody is pretty cool as far as that goes.

Looking into shirts form Linestrech....these are rough numbers if there is interest let me know and we can figure out a group buy. I assume standard colors...white/ OD/ Tan/ Black

On the back-----probably going to go with the version on the LEFT.

SHWW.jpg

Left Breast

SHlogo.jpg

Cost is dependant on quantity. Short sleeve running $12.50 on the low qty side (1 - 12) and $7.50 on the high qty side (100). Long sleeve add $3.50. Extended sizes run a little more also, typically about $1.50.

Shipping runs minimum of $6. We try to use flat rate boxes as much as possible to minimize shipping costs.

Shirts would be wicked. That price isn't bad at all, even at the lower quantities.

Are images beyond text available on the back? Working in a mil-dot reticle-- and maybe something "regional" like the outline of Western WA or a silhouette of Mt. Rainier would be wicked. I'm not the best at image editing stuff, but I can get by... if you want me to take a crack at something like that, lemme know (though, if we have any bad ass graphical designers in the group, I'd love to see what they could come up with).

Looking forward to it guys!

Have a good 4th.

Joe,

If I'm out of line, let me know as I don't mean to be. I would like to suggest a different logo. If it's too much a pain in the ass then forget about it as this is not meant to make life any more difficult. Let me know what you think and if this is "do-able".

SHWW-Logo-504x600.jpg

Thanks,

Scott

Hi guys. JC from LineStretch here. Thanks for considering us for the shirts.

I saw the alternate design question. As fas as we're concerned, as long as its one color and fairly low-detail, those prices apply.

When you add colors and more detail it starts getting expensive at lower quantity.

We do hats and stuff too, if yall need embroidered items.

Thanks again!

JC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi guys. JC from LineStretch here. Thanks for considering us for the shirts.

I saw the alternate design question. As fas as we're concerned, as long as its one color and fairly low-detail, those prices apply.

When you add colors and more detail it starts getting expensive at lower quantity.

We do hats and stuff too, if yall need embroidered items.

Thanks again!

JC </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Did someone say complicated and expensive?</span>

Vetoed by Lowlight, jpg deleted!

Vetoed by Lowlight, jpg deleted!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackwidow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i kinda agree with ranger on this one even though i think "dont tread on me" is army is that right. since i was a marine....but i does look better that yours joe </div></div>

NOPE! That's the ORIGINAL Marine Corps flag! That ought to make you happy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

Whichever way everybody can agree on....short of getting really drawn out and opinionated....these can turn fairly ugly from what I have seen on GB's before.

First one to five quotes from shooters of the SHWW will be it?

If you want to vote for the design then quote who posted it and note which one it is.

Thre is no question on the front left breast design now is there????

Sound fair?

Ya i agree GB's can get complicated, thats why I'm just gonna stay outa the way until ya'll decide on something.

The skull and crosshairs looks cool and wouldnt be *too* bad price wise IF we could get it in the 50 shirt range.

It would be a little more cost wise tho.

The new fleet is almost ready!!!

The base edge I had and some plow bolts welded in the holes...works pretty good to just stick 18" black iron pipe is 3/4" size on the bolts.

100_3478.jpg

100_3479.jpg

If someon e could help the cause and bring 10 pieces of black iron pipe 3/4" in size and 18" long we will have 5 more steel targets....these should be 50 cal rated! They are about 1" thick DH2 steel and are 11" high and 18" and 16" and 11" wide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whichever way everybody can agree on....short of getting really drawn out and opinionated....these can turn fairly ugly from what I have seen on GB's before.

First one to five quotes from shooters of the SHWW will be it?

If you want to vote for the design then quote who posted it and note which one it is.

Thre is no question on the front left breast design now is there????

Sound fair? </div></div>

Joe, as per your request, here is a silhouette and cross hairs design.

SHWW-Logo-7-480x600.jpg

or this one -

SHWW-Logo-8-480x600.jpg

I fully agree that Group Buys can turn into a total cluster fuck. <span style="font-weight: bold">Joe, you really have my sympathies! As you are the point man on this, then it will be up to you to make the final call.</span>
confused.gif

Let me know if I can help you out.

However, if we are voting, the below design is my favorite choice by far. Not because it's "cool" like the skull and cross hairs, but because it is especially relevant in today's America. Black ink on a tan T-shirt would look very nice (in my opinion).

SHWW-Logo-504x600.jpg

that's my two cents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

SHWW-Logo-2-453x600.jpg

</div></div>

That would be pretty sick on a black shirt, however, if we dont want to raise the price with a complicated design, I like the Gadsden back on a tan shirt like ranger said.

I guess I should add, I'm in for a short sleeve and maybe a long sleeve depending on what the prices work out to.

I hate to say it Joe but I like the snake for the back and your little breast pocket thing for the front. I do however have a legal question. Is frank Ok with us using logos, names and etc ? Meaning that he is an LLC I dont want us to piss him off.

Oh and by the way I think I may even bring out my M1-A, since I have put a scope on it I have not had the chance to shoot it at over 200 yards

so joe how heavy are one of those pieces of steel are we gonna be able to hang one in the trees on top of the clear cut? for the shirt i'd like either the gadsdens on the back or the cross hair with the skull. the silhouette just doens't protray our skills that we are tring to hone. i think thats what i'm trying to say. maybe the gadsdens on the back with a small crosshairs with skull on front chest pocket. i would pay extra for that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackwidow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so joe how heavy are one of those pieces of steel are we gonna be able to hang one in the trees on top of the clear cut? for the shirt i'd like either the gadsdens on the back or the cross hair with the skull. the silhouette just doens't protray our skills that we are tring to hone. i think thats what i'm trying to say. maybe the gadsdens on the back with a small crosshairs with skull on front chest pocket. i would pay extra for that. </div></div>

So the skills we are trying to hone is shooting giant skulls?????
confused.gif
Or pieces of steel?

Yeah BW you can carry them ok....I have one without bolts in it that is 16" or 18" can't remember....but you are more than welcome to it so you can figure a way to rig it up in the hills prior to the shoot.

Yeah Dafar I PM'd LL and he said no go on our own t- shirts that is why SniperCJ (Linestrech) is doing them...100% Frank Approved.

The front left breast logo is set at the SH logo.

The back is the option....post up the image you want and mark it as your vote....first to get five votes wins....if no winner is picked before the 18th and 19th I will give SniperCJ free reign and he will pick!!!