• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SiCo Omega end cap.

jsimonh

Minuteman
Feb 4, 2011
Altus, Oklahoma
I've been thinking of trying the flat end cap on my 6.5x47L and was wondering how the flat cap effects recoil. I've done some research but most info about the flat cap is regarding the 556 cap. I did come across an older thread talking about titanium end caps and Ti direct mount modules. If anyone has contact info or a website on where to get that stuff I'd appreciate it.

BigWalon is a mod over on ARFCOM and he has contact info. He frequents the silencer subforum.

wackendogs, still have the end caps? I need some for silencerco omega 300, both 762 and 556

In the 6" direct thread configuration, they bring the Omega down to a 12oz can.

HjilD7tl.jpg

OILN9Y9l.jpg

Last edited:
If you want the contact info for the guy making the titanium Omega end caps shoot me a PM. They are cheaper than OEM parts, lighter weight, and very good quality.

HjilD7tl.jpg

OILN9Y9l.jpg
I would like his information also. Thanks

Reactions: TACC
If you want the contact info for the guy making the titanium Omega end caps shoot me a PM. They are cheaper than OEM parts, lighter weight, and very good quality.

HjilD7tl.jpg

OILN9Y9l.jpg

I just need another flat cap, cheaper than the OEM parts though you say? And Titanium?

Are they hard to find right now the regular OEM parts?

I have a direct thread 5/8 24 for omega I'd be willing to sell for $60 shipped. Its factory brand new.

I don't personally know him so I don't feel like it's my place to make his information public. He also apparently does this on the side and orders are backed up for a while due to his primary job.

I would like his contact information also. Thanks

***** " Wareagle700" just informed me that he has heard the guy is no longer making them *****

Last edited:
I just ordered the 5.56 steel end cap yesterday for my Omega, but I will send it back if you guys decide to do them in titanium, as long as the finish is not shiny and more of a matte raw titanium finish or even a high temp Cerakote . Let us know as soon as possible. Thanks, Jon

I believe yall puttn way to much thot into endcaps. Started to measure diam of hole on my 30cal Omega endcap. My money says if you have endcap made with .044” smaller hole you cood not tell diff with 264 cal rifles. Wood be interesting if decible meter cood.

It's more to replace the original end cap with a titanium one, together with direct threaded titanium front to make it light weight

It's more to replace the original end cap with a titanium one, together with direct threaded titanium front to make it light weight

Right, I'm more interested in the titanium end caps & direct thread adapters to get the weight down to the 13oz range on a hybrid, not necessarily
for the 2-3 Db of sound reduction claimed when using the correct size and cap

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
Right, I'm more interested in the titanium end caps & direct thread adapters to get the weight down to the 13oz range on a hybrid, not necessarily
for the 2-3 Db of sound reduction claimed when using the correct size and cap
Weight is the primary concern. In my testing, a 5.56 front only shows about 1 to 1.5 db lower difference than a 7.62 front cap.