• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Siete vs Delta 5 Pro vs AT-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, me too. Master’s of Science in Forest Management. Thesis/published to boot. Having a master’s doesn't mean you know your ass from a hole in the ground.

You’re a “psychologist” that used your real name as a forum handle that can be easily googled and are having a mental breakdown on a public forum? Fucking brilliant…. Lmao your threatening to kick a members ass and are arguing over guns lmao your ATF’s wet dream….
Why wouldn't I put my real name? Do you believe that I have something to be afraid of here? This is fucking candy land.

Here comes the victim card
Nope. You are talking about work and that other bullshit. Disabled or not, I will still hand you your ass. See I know what you are trying to do. I have been on here for 8 or 9 days shitting on this forum. You had to 2 or 3 friends to come try to get me to quit. I gave them an out this morning but they fucked it up. So now it's me against all of you. I am definitely staying now. You even have people researching me. That tells me all I need to know about you son.

Nope. You are talking about work and that other bullshit. Disabled or not, I will still hand you your ass. See I know what you are trying to do. I have been on here for 8 or 9 days shitting on this forum. You had to 2 or 3 friends to come try to get me to quit. I gave them an out this morning but they fucked it up. So now it's me against all of you. I am definitely staying now. You even have people researching me. That tells me all I need to know about you son.

Seriously just shut up. You’re not going to show up anywhere and shoot for money nor are you going to whip anyone’s ass

At first I was like WTF dude why you dropping my name in this circle jerk... but now I'm so happy you did 🤣, truly ... I'm So moist right now.
WTF dude, like, circle jerk dude, like I'm so like moist right now like. You ain't one of them transistors are you? Like.

Can you tell us what branch please?

Nope. You are talking about work and that other bullshit. Disabled or not, I will still hand you your ass. See I know what you are trying to do. I have been on here for 8 or 9 days shitting on this forum. You had to 2 or 3 friends to come try to get me to quit. I gave them an out this morning but they fucked it up. So now it's me against all of you. I am definitely staying now. You even have people researching me. That tells me all I need to know about you so
Do you wear tinfoil so the .gov cant scan your brain? Stay away from clock towers and other places that are considered high traffic until you get some help.

Seriously just shut up. You’re not going to show up anywhere and shoot for money nor are you going to whip anyone’s ass
Good Lord. How many queers does this dude have in his stable? I am actually starting to gain a little respect for ole Burt. Okay Mr. Deadly, I will take your request into consideration.

Do you wear tinfoil so the .gov cant scan your brain? Stay away from clock towers and other places that are considered high traffic until you get some help.
Seriously dude? I am going to pretend that I didn't see your retarded post because I truly believe that you are better than that. Just relax and try again. I will help you get started. I live in a dilapidated trailer park with a bunch of cats, my granny and grandpa were first cousins, I have a head that looks like it has worn two bodies out, and I am a big Daniel Defense supporter. Okay, now you try.

I could be for the right price, Im Retired Navy myself so if you want to hook up just know I don't like anything under 10". That's why @BurtG and i so close, the dude tucks it in his socks.
I can piss between the toilet seat and the commode when I take a dump. Thanks, but I think it would be a waste of time for us both. Retired Navy. What was your job?

Seriously dude? I am going to pretend that I didn't see your retarded post because I truly believe that you are better than that. Just relax and try again. I will help you get started. I live in a dilapidated trailer park with a bunch of cats, my granny and grandpa were first cousins, I have a head that looks like it has worn two bodies out, and I am a big Daniel Defense supporter. Okay, now you try.
IMG_4446.jpeg

He used his real name, apparently, BigJake. So we know it's Air Force. He said he lived in North Carolina once, so we know Seymour Johnson AFB. Before that, Sheppard, TX. Hell, We've seen his trailer and know his neighbors on Highway 38. Say hi to Emily for us. Who uses their real name on a forum? Unless he's just a troll who chose to use Donald Russells name. That's certainly possible.Someone commented recently that perhaps half the Pit is BurtG talking to all his other accounts.

Last edited:
That is what I would say too if I were you. Fortunately, that isn't the case. See, what you hate about me is I don't have a bunch dickheads like you that can try to pick up the slack for you. I have been here for over a week dealing with pathetic pieces of shit like you and your buddies. So in the name of fairness I will offer you an out just like I did with the moderator. Find 10 people that want me to leave and I will apologize to you all and leave. I am sure you guys have my Facebook by now, so if the big mouth piece of shit that wants me to come to that match he can message me on there. If not I am going to get some of my friends on here and destroy this forum. Up to you Chachi.

That is what I would say too if I were you. Fortunately, that isn't the case. See, what you hate about me is I don't have a bunch dickheads like you that can try to pick up the slack for you. I have been here for over a week dealing with pathetic pieces of shit like you and your buddies. So in the name of fairness I will offer you an out just like I did with the moderator. Find 10 people that want me to leave and I will apologize to you all and leave. I am sure you guys have my Facebook by now, so if the big mouth piece of shit that wants me to come to that match he can message me on there. If not I am going to get some of my friends on here and destroy this forum. Up to you Chachi.
IMG_4448.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
I will kick your ass so hard you will be able to cough and fart at the same time. I don't really need to win the money if it is fair. I will just take it if it is not.

Is this how you and your bros plan to fuck up the forum? Watchout its bigger than it looks.
IMG_4451.gif

The gloves are still on since this is still in the tech forums. If it got moved into the Bear Pit this would be fun.

I must admit, we have heard that "destroy this forum" threat before. Some attempts have been epic, and I'm sure caused Frank a little bit of grief, but it's still here. To be honest, now these guys are just having fun with you and would be disappointed with your absence. "Nows youse can't leave".

He used his real name, apparently, BigJake. So we know it's Air Force. He said he lived in North Carolina once, so we know Seymour Johnson AFB. Before that, Sheppard, TX. Hell, We've seen his trailer and know his neighbors on Highway 38. Say hi to Emily for us. Who uses their real name on a forum? Unless he's just a troll who chose to use Donald Russells name. That's certainly possible.Someone commented recently that perhaps half the Pit is BurtG talking to all his other accounts.
You looked at my Facebook. I asked this question before, but not to you. What do I have to fear from any of you punks? All you are doing is proving that I am telling the truth. Why don't you submit a FOIA request and post my DD-214. Here is what I want to know. I understand that the info you posted is public, but why do something like that? Legal or not. Especially my neighbor. You are playing a fucking dangerous game and I do not think that you understand how seriously most people here take that.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokay444 and BurtG
You looked at my Facebook. I asked this question before, but not to you. What do I have to fear from any of you punks? All you are doing is proving that I am telling the truth. Why don't you submit a FOIA request and post my DD-214. Here is what I want to know. I understand that the info you posted is public, but why do something like that? Legal or not. Especially my neighbor. You are playing a fucking dangerous game and I do not think that you understand how seriously most people here take that.
1692402706839.png

Last guy that said that is still in jail
Okay, baby ears. Allow me to rephrase my earlier comments. My colleagues and I will participate in this forum's unique and unconventional debates until our distinguished opponents concede defeat. We will then leave the forum and continue our daily lives. The before-mentioned comment "Destroy the Forum" in no way means that we would physically destroy the forum, but to explain to our opponents that we could and would destroy their arguments. Can somebody please explain to me how to leave the forum? Thanks for showing everyone how pathetically weak you are.

Okay, baby ears. Allow me to rephrase my earlier comments. My colleagues and I will participate in this forum's unique and unconventional debates until our distinguished opponents concede defeat. We will then leave the forum and continue our daily lives. The before-mentioned comment "Destroy the Forum" in no way means that we would physically destroy the forum, but to explain to our opponents that we could and would destroy their arguments. Can somebody please explain to me how to leave the forum? Thanks for showing everyone how pathetically weak you are.
People here might actually think you were half serious if you had demonstrated a basic reading comprehension skillset or even the smallest amount of deductive reasoning ability. I mean at this point we get it, you spent waaay to much money on a garbage rifle that even after they paid an obscene amount of money to the prs to be the "official rifle" of the series and it still wasn't enough to get anybody but arfcom cum stains to run it after they got tired of wiping Dillo dust out of their holes since that's how mark prefers his fanbois.
What your don't seem to comprehend is so far everyone is being nice and using kids gloves since this isn't the bear pit.
Well that and most of us were taught it's not very nice to pick on the retarded kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
People here might actually think you were half serious if you had demonstrated a basic reading comprehension skillset or even the analyst amount of deductive reasoning ability. I mean at this point we get it, you spent waaay to much money on a garbage rifle that even after they paid an obscene amount of money to the prs to be the "official rifle" of the series and it still wasn't enough to get anybody but arfcom cum stains to run it after they got tired of wiping Dillon dust out of their holes since that's how mark prefers his fanbois.
What your don't seem to comprehend is so far everyone is being nice and using kids gloves since this isn't the bear pit.
Well that and most of us were taught it's not very nice to pick on the retarded kids
I don't mind any of that. In fact, I welcome it. I have talked a lot of shit so I expect it. But, when someone creates a post and throws my neighbor's name out like that, shit changes. You can say whatever you want about me and that is fine, but this girl is divorced and fucking scared to death that some fucking meth head is going to break in on her again and kill her this time. There is a universe full of shit that I don't understand, but you guys don't understand what happens to girls like her in places like this. It is obvious to me that you don't understand anything about the real world because you probably still live at home with mommy and daddy and are nothing more than a spoiled child. I am leaving this forum dude. You guys know how to contact me if you have any problems.

You have Facebook? I don't. I just Googled Donald Russell Evarts Kentucky. Imagine if someone really tried. You've not been on this Internet thing too much, have you? I'm an old guy who doesn't use computers much, not a 48 year old person who should really know better.

Last edited:
I don't mind any of that. In fact, I welcome it. I have talked a lot of shit so I expect it. But, when someone creates a post and throws my neighbor's name out like that, shit changes. You can say whatever you want about me and that is fine, but this girl is divorced and fucking scared to death that some fucking meth head is going to break in on her again and kill her this time. There is a universe full of shit that I don't understand, but you guys don't understand what happens to girls like her in places like this. It is obvious to me that you don't understand anything about the real world because you probably still live at home with mommy and daddy and are nothing more than a spoiled child. I am leaving this forum dude. You guys know how to contact me if you have any problems.
Ahh yes the mythical trailer trash white knight. If anything id think Emily would be worried about mentally unstable guy that should have died in a car crash with his mom having a bunch of garbage guns that I'm sure you wave about more than she has to worry about a meth head trying to get her. And you're tapping out already after talking the most shit out of anybody on this thread without backing up any of it....lame. Here I was hoping for this to turn into a diamond in the Rough but instead turned out to just be another soft turd in the urinal.

Reactions: BurtG
You have Facebook? I don't. I just Googled Donald Russell Evarts Kentucky. Imagine if someone really tried. You've not been on this Internet thing too much, have you? I'm an old guy who doesn't use computers much, not a 48 year old person who should really know better.
I don't care about myself, I worry for my neighbor. Why post her name?

Frank has said in the past that to leave, all one does is log out and not log back in. No real formality to it.

Reactions: Tokay444
I don't care about myself, I worry for my neighbor. Why post her name?
Do you not know how the internet works? WTF did you think was going to happen. Literally googling "Donald Russell" brings up this thread... Look at post 451 at the top of the page. I literally hinted at what was coming using your name and acting unhinged. You can't fix stupid. The smartest thing you can do is ask Frank to delete your posts/account to hide this shit.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.