• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Siete vs Delta 5 Pro vs AT-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
What guns are you bringing?
Gas gun comp?

28B6F7B1-94A3-4850-B565-02309B4AAA88.jpeg

2A4B1704-D7F8-4300-A230-A3A35C7901F3.jpeg

Got third last time. Was using a stock g17 with irons and I hadn’t shot a pistol much in 10+ years.

No dd makes a “mk12” with a shit barrel and cloners would lol. Doesn’t even accept a AE can iirc
I know it's 2300 man and that is steep. Give me one night and I will get your wife to buy you one. Guaranteed.

I know it's 2300 man and that is steep. Give me one night and I will get your wife to buy you one. Guaranteed.
D542891F-8CEF-4901-A9B3-9ABF4C7837C3.gif

23C78749-EE21-4DAC-88BC-73B57B5D8E1B.gif

Your insults don’t even make sense.

But yeah $2300! Maybe one day Il be able to work enough overtime to afford such a quality item

Who had to build all of that shit for you?
Already making excuses about not shooting a pistol for 10 years. It is not the fucking end of the world man. I am going to be using an M4A1 with a fucking Aimpoint Micro and a Glock 19X. You fucking win or lose, but what you don't do is start making excuses the same day you start shit. Don't be a pussy about it man.

Already making excuses about not shooting a pistol for 10 years. It is not the fucking end of the world man. I am going to be using an M4A1 with a fucking Aimpoint Micro and a Glock 19X. You fucking win or lose, but what you don't do is start making excuses the same day you start shit. Don't be a pussy about it man.
Quoted yourself again

"There was a guy next to me shooting a Daniel Defense 6.5 bolt gun with a high power Night Force scope. I believe he stated he had over 6k in the gun with optics and mounts and my Ruger shot circles around his. Most of his groups were 1.5” or more. He was not happy……but I am
icon_smile_big.gif
"

1692310851820.jpeg

Just a report from a guy who has no skin in this idiotic thread but a report non the less of an actual range day.

Ima send you a box of parts to put together

Maybe a few uppers you can inspect

Sounds good, you'll have to get in line just got another LaRue PredatOBR 7.62 I'll have to unfuck...

Just a quick 10min overview you can clearly see the barrel isn't centered in the handguard, I even readjusted the QD levers to make sure they weren't pulling on one side more then the other.. made no difference, can't wait to see what I find once I actually pull this this apart.

20230817_153922.jpg
20230817_154023.jpg
20230817_154332.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: rlsmith1 and BurtG
I will bring a cashiers check for how ever much money you want to wager on this bet if you bring that to the match
You just bring that DD MK12 and I will bring mine. I really do not think you understand what that mouth and your buddies have gotten you into. All I can tell you is that I better not drive all the way up there and you and your friends not be there. I will find you and take that check and gun if that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless and BurtG
How has this waste of space thread made it to 9 pages?

You just bring that DD MK12 and I will bring mine. I really do not think you understand what that mouth and your buddies have gotten you into. All I can tell you is that I better not drive all the way up there and you and your friends not be there. I will find you and take that check and gun if that happens.
War rifles sept 2-3. Bolt gun match

How much $$$ you want to bet ?

Who the fuck am I kidding. Your just a loudmouth who wouldn’t even know how to register on practiscore let alone actually shoot a match

War rifles sept 2-3. Bolt gun match

How much $$$ you want to bet ?
There you are. I thought you might have been in bed for school tomorrow. How much are you willing to lose?

Who the fuck am I kidding. Your just a loudmouth who wouldn’t even know how to register on practiscore let alone actually shoot a match
And you are just another little rich kid that has had everything handed to him his whole life. I told you earlier that this will be my first match. I will be 1-0 no matter what. If you queers don't show up, I will have a new gun too.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
there's a difference between a DD mk12 and the real mk12

and they're not even close
What is the difference? You would not tell me earlier. Already scared. Kind of sucks when you know that you are going to have to back that bullshit up, doesn't it?

What is the difference? You would not tell me earlier. Already scared. Kind of sucks when you know that you are going to have to back that bullshit up, doesn't it?
If you can't look at them...even just the buttstock, and see the difference. Then I can't help you

Oh you're a transient From that Cum Dumpster site AR15ferries.com

Be nice to this guy I'm sure he's got a lot of knowledge on NcStar Red Dots and can be a great Asshat asset to us all. Got any Larue Dildo dust? I'm running low.

Oh... And
View attachment 8207253
I can't wait to hear all of the excuses when I bust your asses. I want your ass to get into this too there dickhead. I will be bringing two guns back to the mountains.

Fuck your first match ?

Il bring $100k
See I knew you were a rich kid. Bring that if you want because I am taking it regardless of how much I bring. When are you going to tell me what kind of gun you have?

See I knew you were a rich kid. Bring that if you want because I am taking it regardless of how much I bring. When are you going to tell me what kind of gun you have?
Lol I’m probably older than you and work twice the hours you do.

I’m bringing a AT-X

I can bring a SAC r700 in a Bravo that I have like $1300 into Il beat you with that too

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Lol I’m probably older than you and work twice the hours you do.

I’m bringing a AT-X

I can bring a SAC r700 in a Bravo that I have like $1300 into Il beat you with that too
Being a 22. At least make it remotely fair

• Haha
I do have a master's degree, but I also have common sense. Enough to know that you have none.
Congrats, me too. Master’s of Science in Forest Management. Thesis/published to boot. Having a master’s doesn't mean you know your ass from a hole in the ground.
I am here to line you pussies out there Jackson.
You’re a “psychologist” that used your real name as a forum handle that can be easily googled and are having a mental breakdown on a public forum? Fucking brilliant…. Lmao your threatening to kick a members ass and are arguing over guns lmao your ATF’s wet dream….

Reactions: Tokay444
Status
Not open for further replies.