• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Siete vs Delta 5 Pro vs AT-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about myself, I worry for my neighbor. Why post her name?
Well, to be honest, I just picked a random name from a list of Donald Russell neighbors. I could have used Jackie or Clarence or April or Elaine. Emily was just at the top of the list. You know, if it was me, I think I would have just said, "Sorry, wrong Russell." You know we're just guessing to fuck with you. I don't know enough about this stuff to know, really. I'm no Thesis with a LexusNexus account.

Reactions: Lawless
I don't care about myself, I worry for my neighbor. Why post her name?
IMG_1746.jpeg

Reactions: Tokay444
Do you not know how the internet works? WTF did you think was going to happen. Literally googling "Donald Russell" brings up this thread... Look at post 451 at the top of the page. I literally hinted at what was coming using your name and acting unhinged. You can't fix stupid. The smartest thing you can do is ask Frank to delete your posts/account to hide this shit.
Dumbfuck uses his real name in quora

Ahh yes the mythical trailer trash white knight. If anything id think Emily would be worried about mentally unstable guy that should have died in a car crash with his mom having a bunch of garbage guns that I'm sure you wave about more than she has to worry about a meth head trying to get her. And you're tapping out already after talking the most shit out of anybody on this thread without backing up any of it....lame. Here I was hoping for this to turn into a diamond in the Rough but instead turned out to just be another soft turd in the urinal.
You are right. I am tapping out if that is how you see it. Here is how I see it. I handed everybody on this chickenshit forum their asses for a week by myself. Yesterday somebody called in three or four guys hoping to shut me up. Those dudes were out by 11. Except for KOTEX444. School night I guess. I agree with you in part. When I started fucking with every one of you guys, it always stopped with someone else. There is absolutely nothing here that is a challenge. You guys proved that tonight by pulling some serious bullshit. I can't go back and forth like that on the fucking internet. Just look at your last post. My dead mom, my garbage guns, and you mentioned her name again. That shows everyone on here that has the sack to admit that you are weak. You say the same shit over and over. I am simply not willing to start posting people's names to get over on somebody. Maybe one day when you get a little hair on your nuts, you might understand.

Dumbfuck uses his real name in quora
Don't know what quora is bud. The real question is why are you afraid? I am raising hell about my friend, not me. Everyone on here can see that it takes a person who is weak and defeated to go that far. Do you understand that son?

Who let the 4th grader on here ?

Guess you won’t be showing up at any matches to lose money.

0C78C315-4453-47C1-82A1-2029FBCD0872.gif

You are right. I am tapping out if that is how you see it. Here is how I see it. I handed everybody on this chickenshit forum their asses for a week by myself. Yesterday somebody called in three or four guys hoping to shut me up. Those dudes were out by 11. Except for KOTEX444. School night I guess. I agree with you in part. When I started fucking with every one of you guys, it always stopped with someone else. There is absolutely nothing here that is a challenge. You guys proved that tonight by pulling some serious bullshit. I can't go back and forth like that on the fucking internet. Just look at your last post. My dead mom, my garbage guns, and you mentioned her name again. That shows everyone on here that has the sack to admit that you are weak. You say the same shit over and over. I am simply not willing to start posting people's names to get over on somebody. Maybe one day when you get a little hair on your nuts, you might understand.
Call it what you will..myself nor anyone else saw you handing anyone their assess and then when push comes to shove youre bitching out. I'm not sure if you are really that delusional or just that stupid but it is what it is. Was mildly entertaining for a few days but ultimately what else can we expect from someone like you. FYI just because you are super white knight, when she rejects your advances don't go all simp and murder her for not giving the "nice guy" a chance.

Call it what you will..myself nor anyone else saw you handing anyone their assess and then when push comes to shove youre bitching out. I'm not sure if you are really that delusional or just that stupid but it is what it is. Was mildly entertaining for a few days but ultimately what else can we expect from someone like you. FYI just because you are super white knight, when she rejects your advances don't go all simp and murder her for not giving the "nice guy" a chance.
You really are a fucking dumbass. Do you realize that? I am dead serious. How many times are going to write the same shit? I really have to disagree with you on this point. You say it was mildly entertaining but it hasn't been. It has been a joke. I read the same posts over and over. I swear to God that I don't even have to see who wrote it anymore. I read the same posts from your buds and know it is one of about 4 or 5 guys. You literally have the mind of a 13-year-old kid. I actually feel sorry for you man. Here is some advice. Be your own man, because not one of your friends on here is a man.

740D01DC-BACE-4935-B43E-F307E9795DDB.gif

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.