• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Siete vs Delta 5 Pro vs AT-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I completely understand their rules. Do you really not understand what I am talking about? Did I ever question whether the category of shooters in that class is cheating? Please read this very slowly. I would like to see a class that ranks the manufacturers. So, if you looked at the results it would be the manufacturers listed by name. You would think that production would mean the company that manufactured the rifle with as many of its parts as possible. I simply believe that more people getting into shooting could look at a class to see where the manufacturers stand. Do you see what I am saying man?

Yes and it's rediculous. That would help no one but just make things even more of a mess. Production is already a joke of a division but no one, but you, cares who makes the parts. Just how the rifle performs.

Welp, you suck at internetting then.
You’re Delta also has hammer forged barrel (sub par for precision) and a barrel extension.
Okay great. Now let's match my gun up against any gun that costs the same price. Just the way it comes from the factory. Now do you see?

That’s ridiculous.
Maybe Daniel Defence will come shoot the match for you too.
I have to tell you, man, you all are some of the dumbest fucking people on the internet. You don't want to admit that you have to have a custom gun to compete with a DD. Just admit it and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01
Okay great. Now let's match my gun up against any gun that costs the same price. Just the way it comes from the factory. Now do you see?
Yes! I see your gun is a piece of shit and you paid too much for it out of blind loyalty to Daniel Defence. That’s what I’ve been saying the whole time.

2.3 Bolt Gun - Production Division
The PRS Production Division was created to encourage growth to our shooting
community from outside our ranks by allowing shooters the opportunity to compete in
PRS events without being disadvantaged due to custom equipment. In order to
accomplish this, we have set limits on the original cost of your rifle and the optic. All
other equipment that can be mounted to or added to your rifle that doesn’t significantly
increase accuracy will be considered accessories and will not be regulated. We want
shooters to be able to buy new equipment or pick up a new item off a prize table and be
able to use it without the fear of being disqualified from the Production Division.

2.3.1 Production Division rifles shall not exceed $3,000 USD as listed on the company’s
website. The optic shall not exceed $2,500 USD as listed on the company’s website.
• Discontinued rifle models that met the above published price limits, before being
discontinued, will be allowed continued use in the Production division.
• Rifle models purchased that met the above criteria at the time of purchase but
have undergone a subsequent price increase on the manufacturer’s website, will
be allowed continued use in the Production division. In this case, PRS
competitors must submit documentation of the date of purchase to the PRS.
2.3.2 Rifle: For the purpose of the Production Division, a rifle is defined as a publicly
available rifle per the original manufacturer’s configuration of a complete firearm which
will be comprised of at least but not limited to the following: stock with bottom metal or
chassis, a complete action, a barrel and a trigger mechanism.
2.3.3 In order to compete in the PRS Production Division the manufacturer of the
competitor’s rifle must meet the following requirements:
• The manufacturer must be a licensed manufacture of firearms and ammunition (a
Type 7 FFL).
• The manufacturer must produce 50 or more production rifles per year.
Discontinued models must have had a total production of 250 units.
• Manufacturers must produce 50 production rifles before being approved as a
PRS production rifle.
• The manufacturer must maintain a website on which the rifle and its
specifications are listed.
• All actions and barrels must have the name of the manufacturer conspicuously
engraved, cast, or stamped on the firearm within ATF regulations 27
CFR479.100.
The intent of the rule change is to better define the production division for both shooters
and manufacturers. Shooters that have been competing with Production rifles under the
old rules will be allowed to continue to compete in the Production Division. If the shooter
is unsure if their rifle meets the above requirements, they must email the PRS for written
approval.
2.3.4 Optics: For the purpose of the Production Division, an optic is defined as a
magnified optical system capable of safely engaging targets at various ranges through
the use of an internal reticle and or adjustable turrets.
2.3.5 Accessories: For the purpose of the Production Division, the following items are
considered accessories and will not be regulated or prohibited from being used on or in
conjunction with your production rifle: muzzle brakes, barrel tuners, silencers, barricade
stops/blocks, rifle weights, custom paint, rings, red dot sights, bags, pads, bipods, rails,
zoom levers, data card holders, bolt knobs, bubble level, grips, handguards, etc.

2.3.6 Ammunition: No Restrictions. Any and all types of factory ammunition or hand
loaded ammo is allowed.
2.3.7 Production Division Rifles will not exceed a caliber of .30 or a velocity of 3,200
fps. A match DQ will result any rounds over the speed limit of 3,200 fps (+/- 32 fps for
environmental factors and equipment discrepancies).
2.3.8 Match Officials may request at any point during a match that a competitor fire their
rifle through chronograph. If the bullet exceeds the 3,200 fps speed limit, the shooter will
receive an automatic match DQ.
2.3.9 Enforcement: The PRS WILL NOT maintain a list of authorized rifles or optics
due to the dynamics of the ever changing cycle of revised models, new products, and
upgrades being released by manufactures. Match Directors are responsible for
addressing and enforcing the Production Division regulation matters if and when they
arise on a case-by-case basis.
2.3.10 COF: Production Division shooters will shoot the same COF as Open Division.
2.3.11 Production Division Exceptions:
• If your production rifle came standard without a threaded barrel, you may have a
qualified gunsmith remove the barrel and thread it so you can run a brake or a
silencer, provided no additional work is done to the barrel or action to “Accurize
it”.
• If your barrel needs to be replaced, it must be sent back to the original
manufacture for a replacement barrel of equal value. Factory barrels are
authorized to be rebarreled/fitted by a gunsmith if no factory option to re-barrel
exists. However, only factory barrels are authorized replacements. Caliber
changes are authorized if the manufacture offers the caliber in the same
production gun.
• You may safely tune your original trigger but replacement triggers are not
allowed.
• You may glass bed rifles.
For the purpose of the Production Division, a rifle is defined as a publicly
available rifle per the original manufacturer’s configuration of a complete firearm which
will be comprised of at least but not limited to the following: stock with bottom metal or

This is how companies like GAP get around those rules. Is that the best you can do? You have to be one of the dumbest people I have talked with.

This is how companies like GAP get around those rules. Is that the best you can do? You have to be one of the dumbest people I have talked with.
He’s not the one shooting a DD5P.
No one is, “getting around” anything. They build a rifle at a price for a purpose.

How would you rank the rifles, the top shooters could place well with my old Savage LRP in 6.5 CM It's accurate enough, but that isn't why they win, they win because the practice A LOT. And not just at 100 yards on a bench either. The rifle is part of it, but it's the shooter that is the driving force behind their score.
Do you live under a bridge?

Reactions: Lawless
I will in time. I wish you guys knew the difference between a stock rifle and a custom rifle. Maybe we can teach each other.
My gun is the most accurate gun out of the box. It would smoke anything that you could have someone put together and zero your scope for you.

Didn’t take the troll long to come out of hiding!

And no, not it wouldn’t. Maybe my stock Winchester 94, but that might be pretty close.

Last edited:
Reactions: spife7980
He’s not the one shooting a DD5P.
No one is, “getting around” anything. They build a rifle at a price for a purpose.
The fact that he is not shooting a DD5P proves he is a dumbass. No real company would get around the rules with the hopes of competing. It is sad that they are allowed to participate.

I see. It is delusion after all.

Reactions: DJL2

LOL I'm not the one who can't grab a simple subject. GAP is not getting around anything. They are following the rules for production. They build a rifle to a spec. Doesn't say they have to mine the steel themselves to count as their rifle. LOL You may not be here long but you are good entertainment.

The fact that he is not shooting a DD5P proves he is a dumbass. No real company would get around the rules with the hopes of competing. It is sad that they are allowed to participate.

Why can’t DD produce a rifle as good as GAP for the same price point??

That’s the question you should ask when you sell off your DD Pro….

I’ll stick to that I’ve plumbed myself and save the embarrassment of shooting a DD5.
IMG_2881.jpeg

IMG_3258.jpeg

IMG_3958.jpeg
IMG_3236.jpeg

I see. It is delusion after all.
The truth is inconvenient for entire groups of retards that don't know what the fuck they are talking about. This forum is basically a daily retard convention. I am trying to educate you. You should be thankful.

Especially when GAP has to buy all the parts. If DD actually made their own stuff, wouldn’t it be a lot cheaper?

The truth is inconvenient for entire groups of retards that don't know what the fuck they are talking about. This forum is basically a daily retard convention. I am trying to educate you. You should be thankful.

Visit your brothers in Dumbfuckistan. They could learn from your wisdom.

The projection is strong with this one.

Probably because they already produce a more accurate rifle out of the box than GPA does.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokay444
LOL I'm not the one who can't grab a simple subject. GAP is not getting around anything. They are following the rules for production. They build a rifle to a spec. Doesn't say they have to mine the steel themselves to count as their rifle. LOL You may not be here long but you are good entertainment.
Well, my last five years in the Air Force were spent teaching retards how to work on F-15E Strike Eagles. The only difference is that they grew out of their retardation and became awesome Crew Chiefs. I really don't have much hope for some of you.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokay444 and Rob01
Didn’t take the troll long to come out of hiding!

And no, not it wouldn’t. Maybe my stock Winchester 94, but that might be pretty close.
I would definitely keep the Winchester. It is probably the closest one that would have a chance. So give me a breakdown of your best gun as it would be if you were a pro shooter. I will give you mine when you do.

How would you rank the rifles, the top shooters could place well with my old Savage LRP in 6.5 CM It's accurate enough, but that isn't why they win, they win because the practice A LOT. And not just at 100 yards on a bench either. The rifle is part of it, but it's the shooter that is the driving force behind their score.
No, I apparently live in a world where people buy a bunch of aftermarket gun parts, have a company like GAP put it together for them, and then say that they built a gun. Do you believe that the earth is flat?

No, I apparently live in a world where people buy a bunch of aftermarket gun parts, have a company like GAP put it together for them, and then say that they built a gun. Do you believe that the earth is flat?
Since you’re comparing “stock” guns. How does your DD compare to a Accuracy International, Barret MRAD, Sako TRG?

Reactions: BurtG
Well, my last five years in the Air Force were spent teaching retards how to work on F-15E Strike Eagles. The only difference is that they grew out of their retardation and became awesome Crew Chiefs. I really don't have much hope for some of you.

Nor you. Lol And we aren’t talking about jets. We are talking about rifles. You might know here but you don’t know shit all about what you are talking about here. Lol

Give me a breakdown of your gun and I will do the same. ARC is just the action and I know they are basically a subpar action. So tell me what makes your gun good, because I know it is not the action.
I’ve got 3 ARC actions now, and being that you own a DD5 and think it’s good, you’re in no position to critique them. This one is an Archimedes with a KS Arms barrel.
Not having a hammer forged barrel and a barrel extension are what makes it good.
Not being the Kia Forte of rifles helps too.

Last edited:
I love my DD Pro, They really are the best trainers. You can shoot far and learn wind......where .22LR really is more limited.

I am proud to say that I live in a trailer park in SE Kentucky.

Give me a breakdown of your gun and I will do the same. ARC is just the action and I know they are basically a subpar action. So tell me what makes your gun good, because I know it is not the action.
You have to answer my question first. Describe your gun in detail and I will describe how my DD is set up.

Since you’re comparing “stock” guns. How does your DD compare to a Accuracy International, Barret MRAD, Sako TRG?
I do not know. That is why I would like to see all of the companies compete in one class. Bragging rights man. I believe Accuracy International would place first and I don't know after that.

I’ve got 3 ARC actions now, and being that you own a DD5 and think it’s good, you’re in no position to critique them. This one is an Archimedes with a KS Arms barrel.
Not having a hammer forged barrel and a barrel extension are what makes it good.
Not being the Kia Forte of rifles helps too.
This is almost a free country dude, so I can critique whatever I want. This is what I shoot. DD action, DD barrel in 6.5 CM that I changed from a 6mm, Geissele trigger, 419 chassis, and an Ultradyne muzzle break. I also use an 8-32x56 Nighforce scope, Lancer magazines, Vortex level, RRS adapter with an Atlas bipod, and an RRS ball head. Still deciding on a tripod, so I use my bipod and Armageddon bags for long-range. I also use a Leica rangefinder and Hornady TAP ammo. No reloading.

then go buy them all and test. hint. your DD comes in last behind a Christensen

outside of fantasy land no one gives a shit
So let me get this straight. You have shot all of those guns and found that DD is the shittiest. All bullshitting aside, I may mess with people and claim my gun is the best, but I haven't lied to anyone that shows me respect. You are a fucking liar man, and that is no way to be. You can fuck with me and call my guns shitty all you want, but being a liar is worse than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: b6graham
So let me get this straight. You have shot all of those guns and found that DD is the shittiest. All bullshitting aside, I may mess with people and claim my gun is the best, but I haven't lied to anyone that shows me respect. You are a fucking liar man, and that is no way to be. You can fuck with me and call my guns shitty all you want, but being a liar is worse than anything.
Im beyond calling your gun shitty. Im calling you shitty.

you're either one of the worst trolls/shills i've seen on the Hide in recent times

or you're actually just really dumb. i initially thought bot but they're much better than any single thing you've typed out. and bot's would be smart enough to not quote themselves. strong budly vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.